)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder

Go down 
+12
Proballboy
Ajunta Pall
masterboss
Lucifer
Leonardo
KiraOrLight
NickdeClaw
PWNawan
Kernow Pilgrim
Rachel
Xasomur
Dark Misery
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

This stupid kid just never learns. I was banned again by the abusing sind/lucifer.

I guess it is for laming in temple, but everyone was laming in temple. SO I just joined in. And 2 minutes later I get banned. This kid already used admin abuse on me tons of times and noone is doing anything about it. Exile this mongrol, and unban me.

EDIT: Also after he banned me, he banned PWN. He abused him, then banned also. So unban him too.

Last edited by Nightmare_I on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
Ok pro, even though you have misunderstood my kindness for disrespect and such. I forgive you and I will continue to be nice and so in my righteous ways which may appear evil in many forms and perspectives.
a word of truth. i appreciate it Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm

WHen do I get unbanned? It's been weekz.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

You are unbanned. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

yea, i could have unbanned you after 1 month, just as you were implying you had your 1 week punishment already, but i guess if i did that, you would whine even more on the forum and spam here. so i unbanned you today, hoping this will make you make less problems....
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 6:32 am

That's nice to know proz. Problem is I'm still banned..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 7:08 am

Surprised try again
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 7:27 am

still banned.. did you unban the wrong ip or something lol?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 9:25 am

yea :S soz, my fail :S
but now try again :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6