)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

This stupid kid just never learns. I was banned again by the abusing sind/lucifer.

I guess it is for laming in temple, but everyone was laming in temple. SO I just joined in. And 2 minutes later I get banned. This kid already used admin abuse on me tons of times and noone is doing anything about it. Exile this mongrol, and unban me.

EDIT: Also after he banned me, he banned PWN. He abused him, then banned also. So unban him too.


Last edited by Nightmare_I on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
PWNawan



Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

you mean to tell me that his being pissed and letting people break the rules, while not upholding the law of your server you've fought so hard to defend the past few hours doesnt make him a bad admin?

in other words you'd be saying

admin abuse =/= bad admin

no admin action used where needed =/= bad admin

refusing action on account of being mad =/= bad admin.




im sorry nick, but i'll have to respectfully disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

That's not at all what I'm saying, nor what I'm meaning to imply. I'm saying that his not defending YOU, because he's pissed at you, doesn't make him a bad person; it's to be expected. Additionally, it doesn't necessarily make him a bad admin, although it guarantees he's not a perfect one. Whether or not it fully means he's a bad admin is a matter of opinion, and personally I would require much more solid proof of poor admin choices to personally declare I believe he is a bad admin. I will say, however, that based on your descriptions of his actions, as well as his defense of his actions, that I would lean toward saying he is not being a good admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:29 pm

I already gave you a video of him abusing me for fun. Muting, stun baton, etc. Weeks ago.. Still nothing was done about it. This happened a lot. Evidence and witnesses were given on account. But you just choose to ignore it, and agree with hes nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

This doesn't happen a lot. Every single time except once, when someone has posted a video that supposedly features "abuse," it doesn't contain any evidence. In fact, I usually think the person who posted it is just purposefully trying to waste our time. As for the specific video you're referencing, I didn't see it; I haven't been active here as much because I have a real life that's required more attending to as of late.

We certainly do not "just choose to ignore" things. The biggest problem is that we are a democracy, and the power is with the people. We don't have a system set up to charge admins with mistakes and hold them accountable, so we just rely on general consensus in the clan that someone's doing something very wrong, and then the Council punishes them. We've never had such strong general consensus that someone's being a bad admin, so nothing has happened; there are usually some people who agree with the admin's decision, and others who don't.

I just started a topic in the Council about creating a Ban Appeals forum as well as a punishment system for admin abuse. This may give us the infrastructure we need to better legitimize holding our admins accountable. But I guarantee you they will not be punished as much as you want, because our clan disagrees with you on what "abuse" is. That's something you'll have to live with if you want to play on our server.

I think that settles the topic for now, you'll have to wait for the Council to discuss the potential new changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:11 am

i agree that this topic got to a finish for the ban appeals. the council shall discuss about that.

but i think laaaf's case is not done.
one thing is true: its a shame that it had to be sindwinder again banning him, and its a shame that the trigger for it wasn't worthy a ban.
but look: laaaf is laming alot, he is laming too much. he is disrespectful. he insults, and some ppl may take his insults as humor, but if i say all ksers are stupid donkeys, then how many of them may understand that as a joke?
laaaf is just fatal for the server atmosphere and he has disrespect to any of our rules, and he is DEFINATELY worth a ban. the only problem is: as soon as some admin would put the attention on him and laaf is about getting his ban, then laaf would stop being a prick until he is out of danger just to be an asshole seconds after the admins are gone.

so laaafy abuses our kindness and patience to keep on doing his shit on the server. and then, as soon as some admin has enough of him and bans him, laaaf cris abuse... if laaaf had some balls, he would just take his ban, because its justified after all. only the incidence causing the ban wasnt. but laaaf earned his ban well throughout a long long time of disrespect...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNawan



Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:36 am

Xasomur, how much time have you spent on the server? Laaaafy does lame, yes. but yo act like all he does is sit in the temple and pick on people, which is complete horseshit. remember that the temple is the only REAL safezone in the map. most of the time, Laaaaafy is involved in an FFA elsewhere, or something of that sort. sure, he talks crap, but who doesnt? Everyones opinion on laaaaafy is warped with bias, whether because they've fallen victim to him before, or because the have just heard about "how bad" he is.

the bottom line here is that his ban SHOULD be lifted, because the reason he earned it this time was less than legitimate. i think we've all reached the conclusion that Lucifer let his temper win, and he made a childish mistake by dropping the banhammer for 2 lames in the temple and a little in game banter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 8:43 am

"but look: laaaf is laming alot, he is laming too much. he is disrespectful. he insults, and some ppl may take his insults as humor, but if i say all ksers are stupid donkeys, then how many of them may understand that as a joke?"

So by that you're saying I should be banned because you don't like me. I don't like you too, can you be banned? My humor is for people who understand it, it's on the next level, not for you. Small children won't really get it, I don't do kindergarten jokes, sorry kid, call someone else up for that.

"but laaaf earned his ban well throughout a long long time of disrespect..." Disrespect is defined differently by different people. You're being one-sided, actually you don't even know what's going on. I only disrespect certain people regardless of skill level. And I only insult those people I disrespect and if they insult me first. Usually I just kill those disrespectful people quietly, until they start saying things. This actually has nothing to do with this, because all of those people ask for it, like yourself. You get on my case without even knowing me well. First time you said something to me, was an attempt at being disrespectful towards me. So now you know why I don't really like you. You're still disrespectful towards me. Why should I respect you lol? I lame yes, so does everyone else. Ban everyone else then, only way to be fair. There are people (including newbs) who even lame more then me, thing is I'm just good at it. That's why you're so maD. You want that skiLL

There are about three admins or more in this clan that protect sind just to protect sind. You say pretty much noone is abusing but clearly people are. Just look at the top ten posts on SOL. half of them are about abuse. This happened within less then a week. GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNawan



Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 10:30 am

@ pwnawan, there were times i was more active than anybody else on the server. but due to the fact that i have a life, and that i dont want to deal with those ppl like laaf all the time (disrespectful but demanding) i dont play too much on the server. i know laaaf long time and by what i see it only gets worse. he doesnt even show the will to cooperate. even you ahve to admit that, all he does is complain more and lame more.
the fact that he got banned wasnt because sol changed, in fact we banned less and less, checking our ban list, how inactive it got within the time, as no new bans were happening. the one who changed was laaaf: constantly changing to the worse.
and now he got support by boss. and boss was the one who lagged the server most often, he lamed most often and he even attacked it per ddos and he hacked our forum. and how did that start? i know it well: he was insulting and raging as he always is. then he raged, because someone called queen of evil had emp, tho queenie wasnt even doing anything, boss only was angry that someone had emp, and he hunted her and insulted her, and he got very sexistic throughout his rampage. the days after he came on with a friend to "trash" our server. and then he got himself a ban. but he always came back with a new ip, just to "trash" the server again. he got himself a permaban and got banned on sight, no choice: the only time he came around with sincere discussion he raged at some point, no-one knows why, even boss doesnt, and ruined it all. and SUCH a guy is laaafs (and your) support.
and then there is nasty, the last of the 3 bans that happened within the least times that caused some discussions. and i will explain it to you as well, because i aint stereotyping like other ppl here: nasty has no respect for rules. and he was disrespectful, even more than laaaf. he just came on the server to provoke the people. i mean: laaaf is only disrespectful and a douche, but nasty did it on purpose. similar to boss, he wanted to show us, that he can do whatever he wants. so in the end he lagged. so we got rid of him, his laming and lagging.
i can assure you: laaafs ban wont be as long as nastys was meant to be, but laaaf deserved it, he worked longer on that ban than nasty did for instance. but nasty just was even better in ticking ppl off. and yes, we recognized that. but still: laaaf was stupid enough to act like an asshole. he was stupid enough to provoke the admins. he was stupid enough to team up with ppl like boss. and now he has no balls to live with that...

@ laaaf
LaaafMcWhining wrote:
So by that you're saying I should be banned because you don't like me. I don't like you too, can you be banned?
i say you should be banned because you lamed, you're disrespectful and too stupid to act nice. if someone would be banned, because i dont like him, then we wouldnt need the hangar laming zone Wink
and yea: i can be banned... but i would need to lame, be disrespectful and too stupid to act nice. phew, fortunately i am... see, you can learn something from me... you know why? because you are the kid here. Wink but keep cool, i have a heart for kids Wink

but dude, i tell you how we met: i was chatting with someone. i dont know if we already to renamed to sol, or if we still were ats. but we didnt have that hangar laming zone. and i stood there, chatbox up and talking. and then you came and killed me. i didnt react. i just came back and went on chatting... but you came again and killed me. i didnt care, because i was chatting. but somewhen i stopped and watched fighting, and when i got killed again: i asked "dont lame pl0x". but xaso is not too stupid: next time i just left my bubble on, and you insulted me, because im a bubble pro.
but guess what, i didnt do anything... i just waited until other ppl made the same experience like me, and that happened enough.
now i know there are always 2 sides of the story. but the more i see from laaaf, the more i tend to decide for the side, which is against laaf.

and regarding your skills, you like to rage when you get defeated... like a nuub. Smile especially when i kill you, happens often enough. but i dont need to boast with defeating you. only YOU need to boast when you defeat the scrubs, and call yourself best legit ds. laaf... your just a sad sad person, and you need a break from this game just like this game needs a break from you

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2321

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 10:32 am

Xasomur wrote:
i agree that this topic got to a finish for the ban appeals. the council shall discuss about that.

but i think laaaf's case is not done.
one thing is true: its a shame that it had to be sindwinder again banning him, and its a shame that the trigger for it wasn't worthy a ban.
but look: laaaf is laming alot, he is laming too much. he is disrespectful. he insults, and some ppl may take his insults as humor, but if i say all ksers are stupid donkeys, then how many of them may understand that as a joke?
laaaf is just fatal for the server atmosphere and he has disrespect to any of our rules, and he is DEFINATELY worth a ban. the only problem is: as soon as some admin would put the attention on him and laaf is about getting his ban, then laaf would stop being a prick until he is out of danger just to be an asshole seconds after the admins are gone.

so laaafy abuses our kindness and patience to keep on doing his shit on the server. and then, as soon as some admin has enough of him and bans him, laaaf cris abuse... if laaaf had some balls, he would just take his ban, because its justified after all. only the incidence causing the ban wasnt. but laaaf earned his ban well throughout a long long time of disrespect...

thank u xaso... Finally it is explained..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy



Posts : 1562

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 10:40 am

ok how many times do i haz to lawl at topics?

<---------------------haz lawled at good ban Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 2:28 pm

Xasomur wrote:
@ pwnawan, there were times i was more active than anybody else on the server. but due to the fact that i have a life, and that i dont want to deal with those ppl like laaf all the time (disrespectful but demanding) i dont play too much on the server. i know laaaf long time and by what i see it only gets worse. he doesnt even show the will to cooperate. even you ahve to admit that, all he does is complain more and lame more.
the fact that he got banned wasnt because sol changed, in fact we banned less and less, checking our ban list, how inactive it got within the time, as no new bans were happening. the one who changed was laaaf: constantly changing to the worse.
and now he got support by boss. and boss was the one who lagged the server most often, he lamed most often and he even attacked it per ddos and he hacked our forum. and how did that start? i know it well: he was insulting and raging as he always is. then he raged, because someone called queen of evil had emp, tho queenie wasnt even doing anything, boss only was angry that someone had emp, and he hunted her and insulted her, and he got very sexistic throughout his rampage. the days after he came on with a friend to "trash" our server. and then he got himself a ban. but he always came back with a new ip, just to "trash" the server again. he got himself a permaban and got banned on sight, no choice: the only time he came around with sincere discussion he raged at some point, no-one knows why, even boss doesnt, and ruined it all. and SUCH a guy is laaafs (and your) support.
and then there is nasty, the last of the 3 bans that happened within the least times that caused some discussions. and i will explain it to you as well, because i aint stereotyping like other ppl here: nasty has no respect for rules. and he was disrespectful, even more than laaaf. he just came on the server to provoke the people. i mean: laaaf is only disrespectful and a douche, but nasty did it on purpose. similar to boss, he wanted to show us, that he can do whatever he wants. so in the end he lagged. so we got rid of him, his laming and lagging.
i can assure you: laaafs ban wont be as long as nastys was meant to be, but laaaf deserved it, he worked longer on that ban than nasty did for instance. but nasty just was even better in ticking ppl off. and yes, we recognized that. but still: laaaf was stupid enough to act like an asshole. he was stupid enough to provoke the admins. he was stupid enough to team up with ppl like boss. and now he has no balls to live with that...

@ laaaf
LaaafMcWhining wrote:
So by that you're saying I should be banned because you don't like me. I don't like you too, can you be banned?
i say you should be banned because you lamed, you're disrespectful and too stupid to act nice. if someone would be banned, because i dont like him, then we wouldnt need the hangar laming zone Wink
and yea: i can be banned... but i would need to lame, be disrespectful and too stupid to act nice. phew, fortunately i am... see, you can learn something from me... you know why? because you are the kid here. Wink but keep cool, i have a heart for kids Wink

but dude, i tell you how we met: i was chatting with someone. i dont know if we already to renamed to sol, or if we still were ats. but we didnt have that hangar laming zone. and i stood there, chatbox up and talking. and then you came and killed me. i didnt react. i just came back and went on chatting... but you came again and killed me. i didnt care, because i was chatting. but somewhen i stopped and watched fighting, and when i got killed again: i asked "dont lame pl0x". but xaso is not too stupid: next time i just left my bubble on, and you insulted me, because im a bubble pro.
but guess what, i didnt do anything... i just waited until other ppl made the same experience like me, and that happened enough.
now i know there are always 2 sides of the story. but the more i see from laaaf, the more i tend to decide for the side, which is against laaf.

and regarding your skills, you like to rage when you get defeated... like a nuub. Smile especially when i kill you, happens often enough. but i dont need to boast with defeating you. only YOU need to boast when you defeat the scrubs, and call yourself best legit ds. laaf... your just a sad sad person, and you need a break from this game just like this game needs a break from you

Xaso, you say that I called you a bubble pro sometime when you first met me? You said it was near the time ATS changed its name to SOL. That's like over 7 months ago right? well pro, until 2-3 months ago I didn't use the word pro in the way I use it now. I just killed people and was a lot meaner. Like lol bubbles, U N0000B!! (Not really but something like that lolol) Sometimes I just go on killing everyone I see. Me against the world you know. =] And pro, if I don't rage that I got killed. Last time I was just unahppy that I crashed 3 times in 5 minutes in SOL (If you had my comp, you would b unhappy too). Anyways if you are saying you can pwn me, you are welcome to challenge me to an FFA match anytime in temple. When I defeat the scrubz I let them know that its ok that they lose. They only lost not because of me, not them. lol!

O I can learn from you? You played this game for what? Over 6 years active. I played this game for 5 years, 6 months active. Better that you try to learn from me Lolol. As for the abuse, I remember the emp abuse happened all teh time. About a month or two ago draco gave wakie emp. He said he trusted hes judgement and left. THen wakie went on lame patrol which wasn't good. This person is banned now, trust hes judgment now pro? It seems more and more to me that you people are clueless about anything that is going on. I don't know how you proz survive in life.

Xaso it seems like you just take a one example or w.e. If I attack someone a lot, it's either that I am hunting them (usually they attacked/insulted me first) or I want to test there skill and such. Maybe if I did attack you, and was like lets see how good he is. And then you start being abubble boy, I'm like k I know exactly how good this pro is now. So pro the thing is, you're judgment sux, and you believe a lot in first impressions (I don't even remember the event you were talking about). I don't even know you well, everytime I see you on, you say something stupid to me. This happened a lot, so I'm just used to raping you and such. You're like Nick in a way, some legend he is. 6 months ago I tried to fight him to see hes skill level and he used admin on me. Lolol What a pro. This pro council and administration system has given emp to people who abuse it, (yo, 80% of people who had emp in SOL abused it in my experience). Sind is one of those admins that gives out emp randomly to people who WILL abuse it. And I already told you about the laming, everyone lames. You want to talk to someone, go engage duel with them. Simple Solution. You pro adminz just don't get the easy way. It always has to be the hard way when concerning proz like u.

-Since you decide to try to attack me with long paragraphs, I gave you one too! P00000NED! =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:03 pm

I won't deny that some of our admins have flaws. But can you back up your 80% claim? I know I'm not on that much but in this new election cycle SoL has stopped giving out emp practically all of the time (I know cuz they wont give to me loL). In fact, the only time I've seen an emped person is when we were on expedition. And really? You find that an adequate rebuttal?
Here are your points summarized:
1) Xaso can't be right, he misquoted a seven month old occurence. -.- Don't even have to say anything about that one.

2)Emp abuse CLEARLY goes on all of the time because one admin once gave it to someone who turned out to be trustworthy. Once again, -.-

3) Xaso's judgement sux, because he drew conclusions from his first experience of you. He was using that as an example for how he was patient and didn't cri or rage on you.

4)Nick sux because he once used admin against you when you tried to test his skills. Dunno how this attacks Xaso, but I don't think I am making an untoward inference in saying that this was not a friendly "wanna duel" situation.

5) Our council and election system is "pro" because it gives it to people who abuse emp. Once again, I would like to say: emp use has been cut down. By the people who we elected.

See? Your points don't even form a coherent arguement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:13 pm

Hehehe.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

Kira I agree with that I don't see as much as emped people anymore. The only time anyone is emped anymore is when sind is on (he is one of the people that got elected). If it's expedition, I don't mind that people have emp (even though they don't do the map right lol). However I'm not talking about expedition at all. I'm talking about people that are given emp and start doing that lame patrol cr@p (a newb lame patrolin = Abuse). I could name the people who were frequently abusin emp (including sol people) but I don't wanna hurt anyones feelingz =]

But what I said was true 80% of the people in my SOL experienced who were emped, abused there emp. You proz were saying it itself, they don't even give out emp anymore, because people just abuse it within 2 minutes (everyone except sind that is, whos on a lot of times).

I don't mind you giving admin to people who were elected. But that dosen't mean they can abuse it. If they start abusing it, clearly he is not a good amdin. And in my experience sind has been the worst admin in SOL, even worser then many of the current ATS admins. That means when someone is abusing, get there admin away. Or give them a warning, they abuse it again - bannn. Simple like that.

BTW xaso, I don't cri everytime I get banned or w.e. I was banned (lemm think) a total of about 12 times in my overall SOL/ATS experience (this also goes back a year ago). 4-5 times in SOL, 4-5 times in current ATS. And 3 times years ago. Everytime I was banned it was either a week or a month. So xaso pro, maybe it's you're turn to get banned mmm? I'm sure you would cri the first ban. Actually you all already cri on how ats bans you. Still you don't learn, you provoke them. ALl they want is to take you're sol tags off. But you just never learn mm..

EDIT: what I find funny, is it takes a week to discuss how long you will get banned Lol. WHAT THE HEALL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 4:32 pm

Yeah. I would like to say that Sindy could really cut down on the abuse (that he admits to) but if you want something done, could you make a note of the time and ask hcs to cjeck logs? That's the best way to show what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2321

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

I admit, i may have gone a little overkill, but due to no one shoving laaaaaf up the ass so he can shed tears like a 10 year old on our forum? Im the only one that was actually tired of his crap, him failing to read the rules, and insulting others.. first 2 times i have full intention, by others to say to me to ban him.. This one was just being outragous and disrespectful, even when i went undercover it was just sickening to watch what was going on..

I honestly dont care what others think, but him over and over again not learning to shut his mouth up is more than enough saying i dont want him on our server... Period..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNawan



Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:44 pm

Xasomur wrote:
@ pwnawan, there were times i was more active than anybody else on the server. but due to the fact that i have a life, and that i dont want to deal with those ppl like laaf all the time (disrespectful but demanding) i dont play too much on the server. i know laaaf long time and by what i see it only gets worse. he doesnt even show the will to cooperate. even you ahve to admit that, all he does is complain more and lame more.
the fact that he got banned wasnt because sol changed, in fact we banned less and less, checking our ban list, how inactive it got within the time, as no new bans were happening. the one who changed was laaaf: constantly changing to the worse.
and now he got support by boss. and boss was the one who lagged the server most often, he lamed most often and he even attacked it per ddos and he hacked our forum. and how did that start? i know it well: he was insulting and raging as he always is. then he raged, because someone called queen of evil had emp, tho queenie wasnt even doing anything, boss only was angry that someone had emp, and he hunted her and insulted her, and he got very sexistic throughout his rampage. the days after he came on with a friend to "trash" our server. and then he got himself a ban. but he always came back with a new ip, just to "trash" the server again. he got himself a permaban and got banned on sight, no choice: the only time he came around with sincere discussion he raged at some point, no-one knows why, even boss doesnt, and ruined it all. and SUCH a guy is laaafs (and your) support.
and then there is nasty, the last of the 3 bans that happened within the least times that caused some discussions. and i will explain it to you as well, because i aint stereotyping like other ppl here: nasty has no respect for rules. and he was disrespectful, even more than laaaf. he just came on the server to provoke the people. i mean: laaaf is only disrespectful and a douche, but nasty did it on purpose. similar to boss, he wanted to show us, that he can do whatever he wants. so in the end he lagged. so we got rid of him, his laming and lagging.
i can assure you: laaafs ban wont be as long as nastys was meant to be, but laaaf deserved it, he worked longer on that ban than nasty did for instance. but nasty just was even better in ticking ppl off. and yes, we recognized that. but still: laaaf was stupid enough to act like an asshole. he was stupid enough to provoke the admins. he was stupid enough to team up with ppl like boss. and now he has no balls to live with that...

@ laaaf
LaaafMcWhining wrote:
So by that you're saying I should be banned because you don't like me. I don't like you too, can you be banned?
i say you should be banned because you lamed, you're disrespectful and too stupid to act nice. if someone would be banned, because i dont like him, then we wouldnt need the hangar laming zone Wink
and yea: i can be banned... but i would need to lame, be disrespectful and too stupid to act nice. phew, fortunately i am... see, you can learn something from me... you know why? because you are the kid here. Wink but keep cool, i have a heart for kids Wink

but dude, i tell you how we met: i was chatting with someone. i dont know if we already to renamed to sol, or if we still were ats. but we didnt have that hangar laming zone. and i stood there, chatbox up and talking. and then you came and killed me. i didnt react. i just came back and went on chatting... but you came again and killed me. i didnt care, because i was chatting. but somewhen i stopped and watched fighting, and when i got killed again: i asked "dont lame pl0x". but xaso is not too stupid: next time i just left my bubble on, and you insulted me, because im a bubble pro.
but guess what, i didnt do anything... i just waited until other ppl made the same experience like me, and that happened enough.
now i know there are always 2 sides of the story. but the more i see from laaaf, the more i tend to decide for the side, which is against laaf.

and regarding your skills, you like to rage when you get defeated... like a nuub. Smile especially when i kill you, happens often enough. but i dont need to boast with defeating you. only YOU need to boast when you defeat the scrubs, and call yourself best legit ds. laaf... your just a sad sad person, and you need a break from this game just like this game needs a break from you


didnt read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo



Posts : 609

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

rofl wow dont cr y laaf I used to banned like 20 times a week and didnt bother me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

wrong wrong wrong. Quit changing the text admin abuser.

-First time I lagged server. Why did I lag server? Sind gave admin to some newb who I was fighting. (He was attacking me first), and when he had emp I stopped attacking him. But he kept attacking and laming me with hes emp. I kept on telling sind to take it away from him. But he just enjoyed it and cR@p. That's when I pwned him with lag script. And he banned me without warning.

-Second Time Kerno (dosen't like me) Told you to ban me after one lame. Which didn't really happen. If it happened they lamed me first. So that's for the rules. He lames me, I punish him. But you just banned me because u had protection from kerno and such. So you knew you're abuse would slide. Before that you abused me by giving me mute and stun baton after I reconnected for pretty much no reason. Again also I wasn't warned, just banned out of no where.

-Third time: Got banned while raping you, with friends. SInd seriously now, you abused me on various accounts, you think a person like me won't abuse you back? Difference is I don't rage like you do. SO I gang you, after 3 minutes you ban me (only me) without warning. even though you could of gotten bubble on and such. So GG You abused all 3 times, did not warn me once those 3 times, and done inappropriate bans. You are a very good admin, I'll put you right next to Kyle and Outcast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:34 am

laaf i didn't see what you did this time, but i do know every time you get banned you should come crawling to the forum to get unbanned. Also if you dont want to get banned regardless of whether others are following the rules just dont break them. then you wont get in trouble and you can keep playing. and why do you always refer the stuff that happens "similar to ATS style".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

sparky, ats is well known for the admin abuse then the ban. So the banned guys compare sol to ats because they got banned from sol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

PWNawan wrote:
didnt read.
then dont complain or participate Wink

@ laaf:
our automatic forum censor turns several forms of nuub to pro

u do one big mistake: the more often u get banned, the more you cri, instead of changing your habits.

the difference between us and ats is that ats doesnt follow its own rules.
and they wanted us to hail outcast and after we ownd him, he wanted us to die.
all we want you to do is being nice and not laming.

they dont want us to put sol tag off. they want us to keep it on to ban us faster. if we go without it, they wouldnt know who to ban :S

i think its funny how you think that you are allowed to lame and being disrespectful to ppl that you dislike. even more funnier because on our server you have the right to not fight someone, but you dont have the right to lame someone. and when i leave my bubble on, it means: ok i dont want to fight, thats my right, and i want to keep you from laming someone, which helps you too. but youre just to stupid and you go on begging for ban... lawl...

laaaf, if you had a point to prove, you should do it... but all that shit falling out of your mouth is just wasting our time. oh yea, and it smells disgusting. now bear your ban like a man. and as soon as youre unbanned be nice, or bear the next ban like a man. because at some point they wont pay attention anymore, because you are a n n o y i n g like hell...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 4:09 am

aju did Ats ban cause for reasons or just cause they wanted to? and the banned person with ats deserve the ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 4:35 am

It was a dictatorship there so the bans were justified to the dictator, that was enough for the clan.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder   Today at 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
Laffy banned YeT Again By the abusing sindwinder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind
» You Must Be Kidding Me. Laffy banned again!
» banned in bfbc2 server
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» CSM.INFTRY[2-3ID] [BANNED]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: