)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 i need an answer : who is boss?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scotty



Posts : 23

PostSubject: i need an answer : who is boss?   Thu 03 Mar 2011, 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep reading here, boss did this, boss did that.
Who the hell is boss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
masterboss



Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 6:56 am

Aju , why didnt you ever ask for 1vs1 when i had a good net.
Ah , you did , and you got 5-0d.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNawan



Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 7:18 am

lmfao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 7:35 am

boss likes to remember memories ... (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:56 am

i asked my dad if there was a way to block him out for good he replyed by saying sence his ip ive read changes some times if you blocked his subnet from forum then hed be out for good. but he also added it would block everyone in that range of internet ip too. so dono if its worth the risk or if anyone knows how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Fri 04 Mar 2011, 11:52 am

Sparky - That's called a ban. It's not hard to change your ip.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 3:27 pm

Just because a person scripts, or uses exploits doesn't mean they are a bad player. Some players are really good to begin with legitimately, and then they start scripting either out of laziness or because they feel as though they have hit a peak. Consider someone like Peg. He's amazing, and if he scripted, he would probably be just as amazing. Stop holding on to scripts as a safety blanket for lack of skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:33 pm

yep, listen to rayne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:39 pm

raynE wrote:
Just because a person scripts, or uses exploits doesn't mean they are a bad player. Some players are really good to begin with legitimately, and then they start scripting either out of laziness or because they feel as though they have hit a peak. Consider someone like Peg. He's amazing, and if he scripted, he would probably be just as amazing. Stop holding on to scripts as a safety blanket for lack of skill.

++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

Well i disagree, because the simple fact is, that if scripts didnt give you an advantage, then people wouldnt use them, that cannot be argued with. Now the heavy scripters we know, its not like we are ignorant in thinking that without their scripts they would become easy pray, that would be a fools opinion. They would still be very good players even without scripts, but they certainly wouldnt be as proficient as they are with scripts because if they were, they wouldnt bother using them. Without that unfair advantage, they would still be good, but not AS good.

The way Aju and Hektor talk, makes me think they have an opinion that Scripters and Non-Scripters are equals. Obviously they are both deluded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 2:50 am

Nah. I think that ppl start to use scripts cuz others started and they don't want to be behind. Most of them are fighting types who play this game only for win and fight and they realized that it's easier with scripts. I also think that when a scripter uses a script then he stops, his pk lvl doesn't change. Of course he won't kick as fast as he was kicking while he was using the KS but he will be good. "FAST KICKS" aren't the only part of the PK SKILL. You also have to be able to TIME your kick and AIM and ks wont give you these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 3:04 am

if you can carry 100 pounds with your own hands, you are strong. but if you begin for any reason to always carry any mass with a tool may it be 10 pounds, 100 or 1000. whatever you do with that tool: you use it different than if you did it without.
i wanna see jamila spam her pk without ks. Wink
all what you say is from the perspective of a kser. but look: you cant deny that ppl who dont script, want to know how someone plays without it. they want a prove that they have that skill. i mean: all you see is someone use a tool to carry 100 pounds. you cant know if he is able to carry them without it. all you know is, that you carry 60 pounds, or maybe 80 pounds without any tool.
those without ks have a point. those with ks havent, and they should show more respect to those without ks.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WakiE



Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 4:54 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
....im impressed. Deleting forums is not easy.....i havent done it personally but I hear its hard unless you have the right software.


I remember ^0Darth^1Revan < Did he wear them colours ?
also what did he do thatwas bad? i remember him i was 10 lmfao and i asked him for jkbot and he sent me virus lol Very Happy
they were old times around the time when {BBJA} was around u remember ? also SlaYer played alot then, he wasent as good as darthrevan but slayer got some siick skillz and started to pwn him also SanYo was around i havent seen him since.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< KAMRA? I WIN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 4:59 am

it's not to delete the forum which is hard, but it's to get the pass of the founder account !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6167

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:38 am

WakiE wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:


I remember ^0Darth^1Revan < Did he wear them colours ?


I heared LOTS of him, and i think that he was in sol one time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

Xasomur wrote:
if you can carry 100 pounds with your own hands, you are strong. but if you begin for any reason to always carry any mass with a tool may it be 10 pounds, 100 or 1000. whatever you do with that tool: you use it different than if you did it without.
i wanna see jamila spam her pk without ks. Wink
all what you say is from the perspective of a kser. but look: you cant deny that ppl who dont script, want to know how someone plays without it. they want a prove that they have that skill. i mean: all you see is someone use a tool to carry 100 pounds. you cant know if he is able to carry them without it. all you know is, that you carry 60 pounds, or maybe 80 pounds without any tool.
those without ks have a point. those with ks havent, and they should show more respect to those without ks.

This also depends on the type of KS and technology. See a ks dosen't just add speed, it could also add distance making the kickz very long ranged (good KSz do). FPS and ping also heavily change how you're kicks, or KS works. Like if someone with bad ping is KSing, it won't be as effective as good ping (like buffy!).

Problem is scripts and hax do make a difference to those who know how to use them. In a lot of cases it could make a difference between winning and losing.

Lol jamila, made this pro cri yesterday. 3 killz for laffy in temple.. mila: "All you do is drain that's why you win. If I go ds because ds is so eZ you will lose so pray that I don't." laffy: "Go DS Slave!" After 5 minutes of mass draining (draining when both have 100hp) from jamila thinking that this is going to get her killz.. 2 killz for laffy! jamila goes back to ls =]
-I don't think she scripts...

Wakie: "I remember ^0Darth^1Revan < Did he wear them colours ?
also what did he do thatwas bad? i remember him i was 10 lmfao and i asked him for jkbot and he sent me virus lol Very Happy" LOL, you sure it wasn't jkbot, because jkbot is detected as a virus/trojan by a lot of anti-virus apps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

Lol Laaaf Jam!la DOES script, ive seen the proof...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 10:57 am

Whineing over ks is the as acknowlede your defeat, if you are good ks doesn't matter to you in pk. And ofc she ks i made her the ks she's using lol. Anyway stop complaining about ks and learn to pk Razz

Most of you guys when you pk you just run forward you got no style at all. Train your pk to max and you can easy keep up with a ks in pk :p

Nightmare_I wrote:

Wakie: "I remember ^0Darth^1Revan < Did he wear them colours ?
also what did he do thatwas bad? i remember him i was 10 lmfao and i asked him for jkbot and he sent me virus lol Very Happy" LOL, you sure it wasn't jkbot, because jkbot is detected as a virus/trojan by a lot of anti-virus apps.

Haha owned by mr laff ^^
And laff is right the antivirus program thinks jkbot is a virus/trojan ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 11:06 am

but not all can... where is the problem then, if you have such a good kick, to play legit against a nuub like me? i mean, i felt better, knowing to got beaten by real skills, and the kser would feel better, because i wont whine, and he knows he still got it...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

Xasomur wrote:
but not all can... where is the problem then, if you have such a good kick, to play legit against a nuub like me? i mean, i felt better, knowing to got beaten by real skills, and the kser would feel better, because i wont whine, and he knows he still got it...

all can learn to counter a ks if they want to, but that's the problem people don't want to train hard to get good skills they rather whine about it. and when i was in sol i didn't use ks and i aint using ks against a none ks'er beacuse i respect they aint cheating. but it aint making you guys get anywhere with your whine about ks instead of learn to pk right.

i tryed to train some from sol but many didn't even bother doing the simple exercises i told them to do to get better. but if you want to get your pk better then say so then we can work something out so i can stop hearing about this whine over ks :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 11:17 am

maybe because the majority in this clan cares for fairness and sportsmanship more than for win and fighting. which is why they rather whine someone is unfair and no sportsman than training hard for the win...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:37 pm

Phoenix and Xasomur, you have excellent and very valid points. A kickscript is indeed a tool, and just as in life, we constantly find better and easier ways to do things. Let's put this in a different perspective.

Let's say there is a carpenter, and a machine that automatically cuts and shapes the product for you. The machine will of course be used more frequently because it does not take the skill, dedication, and hard work that is involved with learning carpentry. However, the machine will never equal up to the skill, technique, or individuality of the carpenter either. Now taking the same scenario and putting it into a JK2 perspective. I'm sure you all know lilbuff. He has 30 ping, and his pk is undoubtedly scripted, nevertheless it's effective. In fact, by logic he's a machine. Though while it may be good, players such as Aju, Peg, Wehr, Boss, Grimm, even myself, and the list goes on, but, players with aged technique and style, have no problem rolling buff all over the place.

Scripts may indeed make the job easier, but in almost all cases it is a handicap more than a benefit simply because when you script, you forfeit control to gain a limited form of what is already there for people that put practice, and devotion towards being able to kick efficiently. In the pursuit of skill, kickscripts save JK2 imo. Without ks, we'd be waiting years for people to come close to what the remaining good players have already accomplished. It'd be a faceroll. Also, in response to whether or not kicks would be as proficient without a script on a seasoned player... Go back to the carpenter/machine scenario. If the carpenter used the machine would he be more effective? Or would he be hindering his true skill behind a limited tool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 7:51 pm

Xasomur wrote:
maybe because the majority in this clan cares for fairness and sportsmanship more than for win and fighting. which is why they rather whine someone is unfair and no sportsman than training hard for the win...

Xaso my pk became great when i was in FY where nearly none used ks etc. fy was about fairplay etc. too, and we didn't just whine beacuse someone used ks. Learn to pk instead of whineing beacuse if you can't beat a person just because of ks you most likely couldn't either. I learned to avoid ks in the past where i played with 15-20fps so it wasn't beacuse my fps was pwnage when i learned how to counter it.

Ks doesn't make anyone overpowered etc. You just gotta beware of they kick faster but there kick range is far smaller then people who aint using ks. Plus if there's a small edge they easy risk kicking it instead of you.

raynE wrote:
Phoenix and Xasomur, you have excellent and very valid points. A kickscript is indeed a tool, and just as in life, we constantly find better and easier ways to do things. Let's put this in a different perspective.

Let's say there is a carpenter, and a machine that automatically cuts and shapes the product for you. The machine will of course be used more frequently because it does not take the skill, dedication, and hard work that is involved with learning carpentry. However, the machine will never equal up to the skill, technique, or individuality of the carpenter either. Now taking the same scenario and putting it into a JK2 perspective. I'm sure you all know lilbuff. He has 30 ping, and his pk is undoubtedly scripted, nevertheless it's effective. In fact, by logic he's a machine. Though while it may be good, players such as Aju, Peg, Wehr, Boss, Grimm, even myself, and the list goes on, but, players with aged technique and style, have no problem rolling buff all over the place.

Scripts may indeed make the job easier, but in almost all cases it is a handicap more than a benefit simply because when you script, you forfeit control to gain a limited form of what is already there for people that put practice, and devotion towards being able to kick efficiently. In the pursuit of skill, kickscripts save JK2 imo. Without ks, we'd be waiting years for people to come close to what the remaining good players have already accomplished. It'd be a faceroll. Also, in response to whether or not kicks would be as proficient without a script on a seasoned player... Go back to the carpenter/machine scenario. If the carpenter used the machine would he be more effective? Or would he be hindering his true skill behind a limited tool.
I can only agree with what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 8:18 pm

like says slayer : fight and don't complain, or just don't fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5186

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

Simple answer to this.....a moron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Tue 15 Mar 2011, 9:41 pm

who is a moron bdl ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   Today at 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
 
i need an answer : who is boss?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Poll-Most hated boss in TBC?
» Skyrim Headshot like a boss!!!
» A Boss's Ego
» New section for players to organise Boss fights or to Heal General?
» Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 vs Ford Mustang Boss 302

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: