)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Hall of Fame Project

Go down 
+4
Hora
KiraOrLight
Xasomur
sebbat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Hall of Fame Project Empty
PostSubject: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 12:22 pm

Okey, vacations are over so im starting this, i have an idea in mind, about this, like the history section, making different topics in there with commentaries about the people who are selected to get a place in the hall of fame. I want to put there some tournament, important things that he gave to ours, padawans, masters, and finally, i would like the guy who is selected, to make a reply to his hall of fame, with a commentary about this.

If you like this, i will start to make it, its my project so i dont need help, its gonna be just me.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

sure i think thats ok, but you need to make sure the other ppl agree with your inductees ^^ so you should talk to the ppl
tell me what you need to be done for the admining stuff. i make anything u wish

but unfortunately the name is used

what about: temple of remembrance
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

Yeah, Temple of Reminiscence Maybe? Like the sound better.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

^^ either sebb or poll shall decide
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 6:17 am

Mmm, just put here some names, if there is a good name, we choose it
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 7:04 am

hola Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 7:26 am

Hora wrote:
hola Very Happy

Hola affraid
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 8:10 am

you have 2 possibilities here.
Either you make it clan's, and vote for who gets into it, either it's yours, and you decide who's in it ( be choose well if you want it to be popular for it's accuracy and fairness ^^ )
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 9:19 am

Well, this thing, its not like medals that just one guy can get it, i will make a topic in the section with the names of ex sol and sol persons, and i will start to select some of them to start their polls for get in hall of fame, if the people wants them, i will just make the topic of him
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 10:25 am

ok sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:58 pm

So as to me. Shall I say it should be named as Sanctuary of the unforgettable ones?

Last edited by Skambak on Fri 11 Mar 2011, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 1:08 pm

Skambak wrote:
Sanctuary of the unforgettable ones
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 1:16 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

lawl... ok... but the "ones" is too much
Sanctuary of the Unforgettable
but i kinda prefer Sanctuary of the Unforgotten ^^
or we make a game of it:

like: this is the temple of reminiscience, the sanctuary of the unforgotten, the altar of commemoration, the monument of the titans

^^
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 2:44 pm

Xasomur wrote:
Sanctuary of the Unforgotten ^^
Thats ballin Xaso!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 2:45 pm

I like that have a map with people in remembrance, who did what they did for us as part of this clan.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 3:50 pm

is ballin something good? lawl. i really dont know xP
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:
I like that have a map with people in remembrance, who did what they did for us as part of this clan.

i thought about that too, but the issue is that map would have to be uptaded sometimes, and people would be too lazy to dl it each time it gets updated ... :/ ( auto download could help x) ).
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 8:22 pm

Xasomur wrote:
is ballin something good? lawl. i really dont know xP

XD yes its good!
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm

Xaso wrote:
Sanctuary of the Unforgotten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Fame Project   Hall of Fame Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of Fame Project
Page 1 of 1