)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karina

PostSubject: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:36 pm

Hola

Necesito saber como hacer la configuracion de emote=on porfavor.

----------------------------------------------- O -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I need to know how to emote=on settings please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:44 pm

YOU CANT. ONLY SOL MEMBERS CAN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:48 pm

I want to learn how to create the file to use on my server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm

Then you should have been more specific! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm

you need a server with dcmod1.2
then you go into the documentation for dcmod1.2 and figure out which cvars there are for emotes Smile
then you need to make 2 cfgs, one for activating them+changing the trigger to deactivate; and the other a cfg with deactivating them+changing the trigger to activate

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:07 pm

Nick do you know please tell me as
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:10 pm

as did the teleports=on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 4:21 pm

karina... there is no need for us to set up your server. if you dont figure a little bit out on your own, you wont have a clue, and somewhen, when no-one is here to help you, you are helpless
start learning something on your own: read the dcmod1.2 explanation. a english version is on our website, there is a spanish one on jk3files.

there are cvars for emotes. you can enable and disable them. and like i said: you need to make 2 cfgs. one for enabling them and one for disabling
but one of the cfgs have to change the trigger from DISABLE to ENABLE and vice versa. it is not too hard. just have a look at the documentation.

the teles on and off is even easier. you need 2 cfgs again. one of it needs to set up all the triggers for teleports and it needs to set up a trigger for the cfg to deactiate them. then the other cfg changes the triggers for teleports to empty triggers and changes the the trigger for deactivating the teles, to ACTIVATING the teles.

(example: cfg: enabletele.cfg
trigger1: tele1
trigger2: tele2
trigger3: disabletele
and then
triggereffect1: coordinates1
triggereffect2: coordinates2
triggereffect3: exec disabletele

cfg: disabletele

trigger1: -
trigger2: -
trigger3: enabletele
+
triggereffect1: -
triggereffect2: -
triggereffect3: exec enabletele

ofc, these wont work, because its just a scheme of how it works, you need to figure out the right commands for the thigns you wanna do. basically the emote thingy works the same)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:58 pm

N1 Xaso, you're best HC ^^'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 2:03 am

D: i am not, i forgot to set up the teleport... i check the forum, then i will do that Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:13 am

Here you need laoss he knows a lot about this Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karina

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:19 am

NickdeClaw knows best if set up the server because the SoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:35 am

I think that each HC is able to set the server up but only Nick is so nice that he spends his free time in setting someone's server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio   Today at 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Configuración del servidor ayuda - Servidor Ayuda configuracio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1