)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Fireman's big problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hektor

PostSubject: Fireman's big problem   Sun 13 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok.. I wanted to put this topic up some time ago but he made me really mad today. He is always laming newbs he teleruns from each GK, each fight and when he is losing then he insults, annoys, when someone is talking to him, he kills him, he gans in ffa.. he kills sol and then says "sorry" because he wanted to kill him. Yesterday, i saw a "miniturny" between Vader and Fireman and shame on fireman how he started to annoy him and he was really mad when he lost some duel. He doesnt know fun, cant talk English. He got to SOL because of me! And he makes you really bad reputation. I've seen many many many many .. ppl who dislike him because he's a kid. He also lagged the server with name change and when none SOL or admin is not on the server he lames a lot (i was there undercover). He even faked my MC,Hek name.. which made me really mad...

I think many ppl will support this topic.

Listen to me and do something.

THX
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:50 pm

pirates wrote:
He, no have with me no problem, lol hek is lol. He are dement Very Happy sry hek but you yes . Very Happy
Omg dude next time put it in google translate instead beacuse i didn't understand word of what you just right wrote :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:21 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
pirates wrote:
He, no have with me no problem, lol hek is lol. He are dement Very Happy sry hek but you yes . Very Happy
Omg dude next time put it in google translate instead beacuse i didn't understand word of what you just right wrote :S

LOL devil is sneaky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireman

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

Sry hek, you have problem with me !! you're trying to throw me from the sol, because it failed to thee so on you trying now!!!!! What do you think your master, but in reality just a jerk !! sry but is it yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 1:13 am

)>Sol<(Fireman wrote:
Sry hek, you have problem with me !! you're trying to throw me from the sol, because it failed to thee so on you trying now!!!!! What do you think your master, but in reality just a jerk !! sry but is it yes.
you suck fireman, hek is everyones master ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 2:51 am

)>Sol<(Fireman wrote:

Since when u know i am a jerk in real?Surprised I've never meet you kid.. btw i have no problem with you because i dont play jk2 atm i just like to talk in your english (HUH?). I think i know enough about you from others who know you in real, that you have no life =) only jk2 so i'll let you play on your LIFE PLACE. So in fact you fail in everything JK2, life, .. =)

kthxAFK

Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 3:08 am

I have a problem with fireman,

everytime i attack him he will chat so i get a lame kill
he uses his flame when he isnt even a member
he copys peoples names
team stacks in ctf and refuses to go back to other team ( ive kicked him a few times with warnings )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 4:53 am

Fireman too many people are complaining about you. This wouldn't be happening if you just kept your head down so you're obviously doing something wrong.

The next time I am on the server and catch you abusing the rules of recruitment and/or the server I will seriously consider putting a dismemberment poll out. Please behave on the server, stop laming people and saying 'sorry' as if that excuses you from breaking the rules. You've been fairly warned.

Onen hag Oll

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 7:03 am

Grimmjow wrote:

you suck fireman, hek is everyones master ^^

LAWL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 11:00 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
and saying 'sorry' as if that excuses you from breaking the rules. You've been fairly warned.

That's what the vikings did every time they raided catholic churches. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 5:34 am

It seems your acting in SOL ends now Razz

http://ugjk2friendhood.forummotion.com/t185-honda-ok-questions
His application to UG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireman

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 6:07 am

lol........ trololololololololololololololololololo........... , you are stupid !!!!!!!!, I go kick me for SOL clan Smile sry hek Smile I am master, you master dement Smile Mad trolololololololo
trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo trolololololololo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:55 am

Hehe. I don't think I am demented because when I see your posts they seem like the highest lvl of illnesses. I bet that you dont know what "demented" means. Since when are you master by the way? I bet GioBell would 20-0 you Smile I also think that your the most favourite word is "sry". you dont know what it means or you came from different dimension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:36 am

fireman. you just made a complete idiot out of yourself Sad
i think we're all lucky that no one understands a word fireman says...

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:29 am

Xasomur wrote:

i think we're all lucky that no one understands a word fireman says...

exactly Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:09 am

He is out of the clan now so we don't need to continue this discussion. Goodbye Fireman.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Today at 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Fireman's big problem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3