)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Extreme FFA Training!

Go down 
+8
NickdeClaw
mereel
BlueNinja
Phoenix
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Grimlore
Grimmjow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Extreme FFA Training! Empty
PostSubject: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:43 am

Fight!

Extreme ffa training
Today me and Phoenix talked about ks etc. And then as i understood on phoenix he really wanted to get stronger fighting lamers, kickscripters etc.

So there for i'm offering to train u all in ffa Smile
But u have to be into it urself beacuse i don't want to train any of u if u don't want to work hard to become better, i tryed training some there didn't progress that much beacuse they didn't do enough to get better.

But if ur into getting better in ffa i'm willing to help all of u there wants to it Smile
And i'll learn u guys how i fight kickscripters etc. Smile

And if any needs some help with normal ff i'm also willing to help u guys but under same conditions Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

i can help you grimmy i managed to learn how to fight kickscripters and i can teach people how if u let me help
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:18 pm

I'd be interested in this...any chance to get better is one i'll take! Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:25 pm

Im interested too, thx for that grimm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:33 pm

this is more interesting than me topic for me mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:45 pm

Yes a very good idea in which a few of us can get together and mutually improve in ffa. Because us in ATS have strict rules and good ethics and and we dont believe in combat outside of a duel, we dont practice ffa as much as ff or normal because ffa isnt nessasary, (with the exception of CTF) so unless we are fighting lamers we dont do ffa much.

One of the reasons ffa training would be good would be to learn how to combat KS and lamers ect, but another thing is that is teaches you tactics which ff does not. We could learn how to drain at the right time, how to combat scripters, how do deal with heavy drainers, how do deal with sit kick and freeze kick people, how do use speed effectivley and fight against speed, and also how to deal against abs and heal, ect ect.....in the end the experience we gain can be taken into tourneys and we can all improve together. Great idea.

@Grimlore, no offence but you couldnt teach most of us anything, and you are not even in the same league as Grimmjow. (and your not in ATS

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 22 Jan 2010, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:31 pm

LOL WOFLE DON'T EVEN TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING

I can just advise one piece of advice for you all about fighting scripters, the great mOpHius taught me all about how to find out who the scripters are and how to beat them. I would just like to say that the best way to fight scripters is kinda run in a circle around them, as aim is extremely important to script as they only get one mouse click for a kick where people who don't script have to click two time so they can reposition them self quickly if needed. Also, don't try to use a pk chain on a scripter, they can pull you back and counter that easily, but when you are in a pk chain, strafe, or in other words, move side to side. One more thing, to get up faster make sure you HOLD CROUCH instead of jump, its much faster and allows you to get up every single time.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:45 pm

i do as matter of fact:

When a kickscripter trys to super kick you,you can use Dark rage to get hurt less and try to cancel his kick so you can kick him back
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:51 pm

-________- NO SHIT SHERLOCK WHEN DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ITS NOTHING NEW TO ANYBODY.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:53 pm

i really do wish you can be less angry at me than most people blue

I may not be be in the same league as Grimm,but i can teach you a thing or 2 about having peace in your mind -.-
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:55 pm

-.- ASK ANYBODY HERE IF I HAVE EVER BEEN AS PISSED AS THIS BEFORE AND I BET YOU A MILLION BUCKS THEY WILL SAY NEVER (not counting the thing with herny) YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO FUCKING LISTEN TO PEOPLE!! YOU HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM EVER SINCE YOU HAVE COME INTO JK2 AND YOU HAVE NEVER FIXED IT SINCE!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:59 pm

i don't mean 2 push it blue but u're not rly acting like your age...you're just acting like a kid gettin p****ed off at my spamming like it 's a big deal -.-
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:01 pm

YOU DON'T THINK ITS A BIG DEAL!?! AFTER HOW EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM HAS ALREADY TOLD YOU A COUNTLESS AMOUNT OF TIMES?!?! HOW ABOUT YOU ACT YOUR AGE AND STOP SPAM ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE LIKE A 7 YEAR OLD WHO HAS NO LIFE AND HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO!?!?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

i like to take your training grimmy...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

-.- no comment
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:13 pm

and be a pada Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:42 pm

wolfe seriously if u dont stop spamming soon, im sure somebody is going to bring up a topic suggesting that u get a long or even perminent ban. We are all starting to get very sick, and there is only so much we can all take before we will have had enough of u.

You have been trying and failing to get into ATS for what 6 months now? And the reason you have failed is because of your annoying behavior, your constant spam, you failure to listen and many more reasons im sure.

Were does it end? It cannot go on forever! Im sure the day will come when somebody turns around and says "im sick of him, i dont want him on our forum, get rid of him!"

And if you dont straighten yourself out soon, i fear your rejection from ATS for good, is inevitable. And none of us will give u any sympathy because we all feel the same way, and we have all told you time and again how to behave, so you only have yourself to blame.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but its true, there is only so much we can all take before your given the boot from the forum.

We have all tried to help you, all tried to be patient and give you advice, tried to be friendly and tolerating and you havent listened at all, your constant disregard for both our advice, and our forum rules is really starting to upset people.

Our patience and tolerance has limits wolfe, we are only human and there is only so much we can all take before somebody's tolerance expires.

You are going to have to seriously sort yourself out very quickly or consider the prospect of being turned away from ATS. And the way your heading, i see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Im mean look at the facts. Xaso, Kernow, Sebbat and Hektor, probably my four closest friends in ATS, and four of the most patient, nicest and understanding guys you could meet out of any clan. (although our clan have all great guys XD). If these guys are loosing patience with you, sick of repeating themselves and tired of your goings on, then imagine how the less tolerating people in our clan feel about you.

All i can say mate is that your walking on thin ice.
(im sorry if this sounds awful because i know you told me that you feel you suffer from social difficulties, but even then, everybody understands requests such as "dont spam", or "keep a low profile", and your defiance of these requests only get people upset with you.)

So in a nutshell, SORT IT OUT, QUICK! (because at some point its got to end)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:29 pm

@ Phoenix

I do agree. To a degree. But good words.

@ Blue

Calm the fuck down. He is a kid. Cut him slack. You can approach it a bit differently dude.

@ Grimlore

I do agree with this. Just don't spam, don't double post, and just be more friendly. But in a nice way. I mean, there is also a time being TOO nice can get ANNOYING. So just be careful. And yes it is nice to offer help alot, but sometimes it is not needed. But it is great to know you are willing to do what you can. But sometimes you got to learn your limits. Just hang out, talk, and practice. You do that, and you probably will get in ATS sometime....

@ anyone that picks on Grimlore

Leave him alone. He is annoying, but I find anyone picking on him, I will own your ass. He is kid damn it. Just give him a hand. At least he listens to me a bit. -.-
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:35 pm

Ok.. Grim i dont want to fight with you anymore for your spam, so im starting to not be very active on forum xD, so for us for a better relathionship with the people who is on the forum, please stop your spam, i know that you sometimes make some usefull posts, but tou make spam too :/, so i wish you soon stop doing that for the good of all, so grim, you will stop? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 6:04 pm

mereel wrote:
@ anyone that picks on Grimlore

Leave him alone. He is annoying, but I find anyone picking on him, I will own your ass. He is kid damn it. Just give him a hand.
Karma!
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm

LOL Grimlore you got to remember I own your ass alot LOL

@ Mereel is right about you grimlore dont spam on forum

@ Nick LOL Nice one

@Blue you got to control yourself its a fucking game get over it and I know how u feel some people can get annoying sometimes but just ignore people and just play

~FiSto
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:04 pm

Okay well but ur all welcome to get trained but as i said u gotta work hard if i'm going to train u guys Smile

And i can both show u how to ffa at ls and ds i'm best with ds but i can also ffa with ls Smile

And darkrage aint the best defense or attack against a kickscripter. If ur ls u just need to try get him to fall then u turn on abs and saber him, and when i mean saber i don't mean dfa but saber slash him, or as i do when i'm ds i just trick them to make them jump, kickscripters don't got that far kick range as a normal kick so u just gotta run forward agaisnt them and push then when ur close to them but not too close and then kick them.

You can also do it without pushing by just tricking them by getting close to them and then backward again and then start kicking them. You can also just jump against them and try to saber them beacuse the thing with most kickscripters is that they only rely on there kickscript. And they think they can beat all just beacuse of their script.

Phoenix can confirm that yesterday Jenny/Phantom/Bitch.. Said i was kickscripting/aimbotting beacuse she couldn't beat me. She also only relys on her kickscript which makes it easy to trick her Razz

But i'll show u all how to fight people in ffa and how u can see if someone kickscript etc. i showed phoenix yesterday too how he could spot a kickscripter Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:16 pm

i wanna get back to topic
n1 btw grimmjow

id liek to state my view on this
there are 2 types of ffa
ffa 1v1
ffa war ^^

ffa 1v1 is, if u so want, ff with heal Smile and it doesnt differ much as long no-one of both abuses drain or heal, or any emotes...
if someone does you can only abuse back ^^
thats the reasons why the most ffa last soooo long -.-
in the end many try to finish it by saber strike, if you dont want to abuse, and than it goes over to a matter of luck
so if there is no big contrast in skills like noob vs nick xD the ffa is something really shitty xD
u need ff skills only... or abuse skills...
so u could play ff if u dont want to abuse... or u will need to abuse in order to not fight for hours to get 1 kill xD

but the best way learning ffa war is learning it by doing
u will figure out ur weaknesses and strengh
when u see them, u shall ask those ppl you know pwning in ffa...
grimm is one of them, heky, mereel, you can ask them...
but u cant learn ffa just like ff, because ffa is sumarized a big chaos... you cannot get it down to a simple technique, as many players have different tactics... u see ppl use rage, other drainspam, other speed, some dfa-spam etc
learning rules or hints like out of a school book for all these is nearly impossible, so i'd say that u need some xperiences in ffa war, knowing what u can and what not.
if u for example see, that those rage-dfa ppl are no problem for u, as u know how to not get hurt and know when to attack, closely before their rage ends or something like that, you dont needany theory and training on it, as it makes no sense to train 1v1 the war, as in war u will get pulled, gripped or killed while u try to do this or that... it wont help...
but if u see, that u are always knocked out because if drain spammers u can learn theoretically what to do in such moments, and learn basic skills to be prepared...

lol... many words for what i try to express:
no-one shall think that when you have a good master for this, that u will get good in ffa, after u got his walkthrough ^^
or that you can study waht he said, and then just do it in ffa...
so even if you REALLY want to learn ffa fighting, you have to start with fighting, and not with learning Smile
(this to say is not as ridiculous as it seems... in life its vice versa as long as u are in school: everyting seems like u will learn it in school, befor really doing...
but there are things u cant be prepared for, that you need experiences in before u can really study it Smile )

btw, i am hopeless pupil in ffa war ^^
i wont ever listen to any of you advices, im guilty of being thick-headed in this matter...
so just dont try it
and dont get upset by me xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 3:24 am

Phoe
Ye, we tried something of ffa in bespin and you aren't bad Wink just practice and practice ... and you need a bit patience ... Wink

Grimm
I know, you can teach us, cuz you are long time in jk2 (devil Razz ) so you can teach me too Wink
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 3:34 am

good idea Grimm, Blue agreed,grimlore U NEED TO STOP SPAMMING(rofl blue u last comment xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme FFA Training!   Extreme FFA Training! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme FFA Training!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next