)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I will be away for a while..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I will be away for a while.. Empty
PostSubject: I will be away for a while..   I will be away for a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:14 am

The next 4 or 5 days i will be gone from the game.. I need a small break from this, and plus i have a large family funeral to attend to, so i will be gone all weekend. I will be on the forum, just not on the server..

Im sorry if i can be involved in the TT, but real life matters more to me than that..
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while..   I will be away for a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:26 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
The next 4 or 5 days i will be gone from the game.. I need a small break from this, and plus i have a large family funeral to attend to, so i will be gone all weekend. I will be on the forum, just not on the server..

Im sorry if i can be involved in the TT, but real life matters more to me than that..

more ppl in sol should say this and take real life more seriously Razz

Last edited by Hektor on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while..   I will be away for a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:26 am

sure thing. tt runs for a while still. if its only 4-5 days, its np
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while..   I will be away for a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:42 am

Sorry to hear about that cindy. we will miss you
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while..   I will be away for a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 5:24 am

Hektor wrote:
LordSindwinder wrote:

more ppl in sol should say this and take real life more seriously Razz

You took the words right out of my mouth

Good luck sind and may everything be OK Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while..   I will be away for a while.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be away for a while..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: