)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Help teh Nibler!

Go down 
+14
sebbat
Skambak
Ajunta Pall
Grimmjow
Lord_Draco
KiraOrLight
Xemnas
mereel
Igrom
Hektor
swiftY
mantA
Xasomur
Nibler
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nibler

Nibler

Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Nibler looking for knight in shining armor to help! Willing to reward.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

mereel wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
stormie PILOT. they have black armor

Wrong. It's a Black Hole Trooper, or the real Shadow Troopers.

And, fawk you all, I am Nib's only knight! Go look for a different Damsel in distress!

*Uses Aura of Confusion! Everyone starts derping* *Mereel continues on his quest for Nib*

*Is in possession of a Krona Symbol. This protects against most ailments such as poison or confusion*
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 2:10 pm

Ok i dont know if its "possible" for this topic to be off topic but if it "is" possible then this topic is "way" off topic.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 3:20 pm

Nibler wrote:
No Mereel, there is another... Ha see what I did there!? Star wars nerd ftw Smile

Who, my twin sister? Fawk that, save the day bish. Now st fu and let me save you!
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 3:58 am

You must defeat Draco first, else I want him to save me Smile. That or work with him whatever your preference is.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

Ok! *Mereel uses Shoop da Whoop on Draco!*

It's a critical! :>
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

mereel wrote:
Ok! *Mereel uses Shoop da Whoop on Draco!*

It's a critical! :>

So it seems you possess the forbidden power of the lazor...

It is of little consequence, however. As one who possesses the power to fire lazors, is naturally resistant to them.

*grabs a couple of sword hilts off of his belt and with a flick of his wrists, their blades come to life. Their multicolored blades shift color and are shaped like regular sword blade*

If you think that you can defeat me, go right ahead and try. But once you realize I am not really your enemy, let me know. Until then...

*Does a backflip high into the air, where a medium-sized dragon flies below him so that he lands on the dragon's back. He then flies the Dragon lower to the ground.*

I'll be up here, on my Dragon's back. *flies the dragon so he is out of reach of many of Mereel's attacks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help teh Nibler!   Help teh Nibler! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help teh Nibler!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4