)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 unban I LIKE TURTLES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

today i fighted a abuser Lucifer seems he got high admin and abusing it
i fighted him he attacked me while he got a command where he cant die and keeps max health and he did /amghost or something with teddy the kid attacked us with those stuff and he gets killed 3times he bans me UNBAN ME I LIKE TURTLES! or is this stuff allowed in sol? undying fighting ppl using commands like /amghost on other players (teddy) and then he comes to set you stuck ? allowed? unban me!
dont believe me nick check logs then there was a other player to named WakY to prove just unban me now didnt do something wrong and still 3 time isent ban 3times is sleep or kick (Highest punish for 3kills) but not ban omg! 91.177.78.109 this is my ip now unban me for this piece of abusing didnt even laghacked or something and for lame the server punishes you and the other 2kills on him wherent lame btw he attacked us with saber down this is the only server where you still can play force most of the day why would i want to get banned then? the game is already dead so why ban for 3kills where maybe 1kills is a lame and 2 kills normal? or this is sol way again? cant win BAN! so UNBAN ME for didnt did something wrong!!!!!!!!!! i want to be unbaned today i didnt did somethign wrong just playing the game and i get ban so.... why i will get punished then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:39 am

swiftY wrote:
I wouldnt say sind is extreme his made a bad decision before but im sure EVERY admin has made mistakes before thats how you learn, He may get angry quicker then some but that doesnt make him a bad admin he doesnt get to play this game as much as others and im damn sure when he finally gets a chance he doesnt wanna be confronted by immature kids who wanna lame him if that means he reacts harsher or quicker then most then so be it aslong as he gives the warnings and you decide to carry on pushing him and breaking the rules then your digging your own grave
Ya he rages fast, especially with me. I get kidz mad quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:53 am

laaaf... u just beg admins to ban you : >

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:58 am

well i just know that i get a 7days ban for killing Sind 3times lol THATS THE PROVE SOL ARE ABUSERS I'm So F*cking mad NOW!!!!!! THIS IS NOW EVEN WORST THEN ATS AND AOS 7days ban for killing someone 3 times GJ SOL U GUY'S JUST PROVED U CAN USE ADMIN LIKE REAL NEWBS! I DONT KNOW 1Player that got banned in a server for killing someone 3 times A awesome admin can ban you when he wants and COUNSIL Say Keep him banned for playing the game omg!!!! u guy's call players like us Cryors ragers newbs only because we can play this game we dont need admin and we get banned for SHIT! ADMINS AT SOL DIE they ban you this show u guy's are the kids and cant take a controle of something u guy's maybe splitted of ATS that was a good move but you guy's made the same mistakes giving kids admin pass let them abuse and ruin someone els the fun to play this game if you guy's maybe dont know there are only a few active servers in this game


Force Servers:
Fod (maybe in a day 2 hours active with ppl)
Sneaky (maybe in a day 2 hours active with ppl same like Fod)
AOS (When there are ppl so probly same amout of time 2hours a day
other servers?


Saber Servers
JJ
LOD


6 servers with sol in the whole game where
and you guy's ban ppl or abuse less ppl will stop play then because lack of servers
and you guy's MAKE it WORST!
much good players quited the game because they wanted to play force but because all ppl knowed Sol are abusers they quited the game

probly now kernow will say things again because i reacted i dont doubt about that he always says things when he see my ip my name or something like that

other sol members merc is childish BUT IT's true FACE it!!!

U GUY's RUINS THE GAME BECAUSE YOU GUY's THINK ADMINS YES WE CAN START ABUSE THE PPL THAT CAN KILL US THIS IS WHY ONLY NEWBS JOIN SOL OR WHEN PPL HAVE NO OTHER CHANCE IF THEY WANTED TO KEEP PLAYING FORCE REMEMBER THOSE ENEMY'S SOL MADE ALL BECAUSE OF ADMINS ALL THE PROBLEMS THEY HAD WITH PPL ALL THNX TO NEWBS WITH ADMIN WHY SOL GOT HACKED A FEW TIME ALL THNX TO NEWBS WITH ADMIN we guy's still think admin is fun admin is only needed with heavy stuff not to use whne u cant win or u hate someone


U GUY'S MAKE PPL PIST OFF !!!!!!!
WITH ADMIN USE !!!!!
AND U GUY'S KNOW IT BUT YOU GUY'S DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM PROBLY COUNSIL MOST OF TIME TALK ABOUT STUFF TO DO WITH THINGS ON THE SERVERS LIKE SOMETIMES CTF OR STUFF LIKE THAT BUT PROBLY LESS MORE ABOUT THINGS THAT NEED CHANGED BY MEMBERS AND ADMINS


think what u want but much ppl probly not sol ppl understand me


anyway i dont think i diserved a ban for a week for 3kills i get same punish with laghacking in the server and killing is part of the game.
i stopped laghacking in sol because i didnt wanted to get banned again because the game is already death now i jsut play the game and kill and i get a ban to?
why i stopped laghacking then?i get a ban anyway for playing the game normal way then i better can laghacks for a few minutes piss abusers off and get bannend later but had my fun now i killed sind 3 times while he abused and i get punish inplace of him i hope much not sol ppl will read this now they see then hw sol realy is a Bunch of abusers that cant play without admin just unban me i'm banned for nothing just played the game and i get punshed bcause i was attacking someone that abused with unlimted health and using admins on other ppl to help them attack him and u get a ban thats normal playing?
so admin can abuse ppl how much they want attack back and get banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterboss



Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:47 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
for a kill?? u kept the aggressive laming all the time, even before u changed your name to merC, it was obvious all u wanted to do was to attack Dragon, Teddy and myself. Like i said i gave u the warnings, on every typekill, and on the last one, u attacked me when i wasn't attacking, I had every reason to do it..

Kid , havent we gone through this alreayd , once.
It's on youtube , you know what happens when you abuse , so why the fly a kite do it.
We all agreed ban is for LAMERS.
WTF is wrong with you people.
DO I really have to start this shit all over again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:51 am

guy's lol

if you wanna play so bad, why the heck did u get urself a ban?
u asked sind to be unfair to you.
now youre stupid, and he is unfair.

the problem for sind will be: if the ppl of sol think he was a bad admin, he wont get admin again. which means he will be banned from admin for 6 months.
but if they think that youre behaviour was even more stupid than his, then he will maybe be admin again.
but still you've been stupid enough for 7 days of ban Smile

2 typekills, a final warning and another kill... merc -.-

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

just unban me omg i just played the game and i get punished you guy's shed tears about a kickscript and saying cheats!!!!! but what must we think about telerunners and abusers ? a script is a piece of paper exec it and u do what the paper says and giving urself unlimited health and stuff isent cheat then ?

go keep killing the game u guy's wont have that much work anymore most of the servers are gone or empty only 5 left and sol is only server in the game and if you guy's ban all the good players then they quit because they cant play anymore sol can say then we are best clan in the game and we have strong members easy then if you guy's wanna play with this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 9:18 am

i wont read rage posts anymore ^^

ure unbanned.
we have ppl that dont get banned after 100 lames and typekills.
3 days of ban is enough punishment for ur stupidity i hope Wink

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
masterboss



Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 9:20 am

Well you should punish that kid sind too.
He was like 10 times more stupid than merc.
I mean wtf , admin is a responsability not a thing for kids to play with.
If he's akid , give him a doll , not admin , so he can rage on people.
Because some people can rage back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:26 am

We've already discussed Boss - Punishing an admin isn't our way. He got elected by the clan in our trust and willing vote so unless his actions are destructive to the server we won't 'punish him'.

However your point isn't missed that perhaps Sind needs patience teaching. I will show him this.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY



Posts : 1143

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 11:28 am

I believe sind was right in the banning you got warned the correct amount of times. You say he ruins your fun Ha?! are you serious? you didnt stop and think maybe your ruining his fun by laming him?

You should be thanking SoL for keeping this game alive! were the most populated server by far. SoL pays for the server you play on. You should respect the rules and you wouldnt of been banned.

If we were abusers youd probley be PERM banned by now like ATS do, you cant blaim our clan for people quitting jk2 its a dying game people are allways gonna leave this game its allmost 10 years old.

Maybe this will teach you next time to follow our rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterboss



Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 2:02 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
We've already discussed Boss - Punishing an admin isn't our way. He got elected by the clan in our trust and willing vote so unless his actions are destructive to the server we won't 'punish him'.

However your point isn't missed that perhaps Sind needs patience teaching. I will show him this.

Trust me , his actions can become destructive for the server.
I m just saying its bad to have a fight now , over some stupid kid that uses admin when he gets angry in a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

masterboss wrote:
over some stupid kid that uses admin when he gets angry in a game.

like you for exemple ? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow



Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

Punishing admins there is misbehaving should be done, not enough with they annoy other players. The also make a lot of players to playing at the server. And i can easily say if any admin start abusing me while fighting i become rather annoyed. And then i'll take my revenge my own way ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 11:25 pm

as if typekilling was fighting lol

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:25 am

Well, about the elections of being a server admin - i dont mind. And also the reason of being elected is, because you put trust in that guy for being an admin. But if the elected behaves like this, so how in the world will you trust him/her for ? I mean, being an admin needs responsibility and a wide range of thinking when to use admin and i think this case is just stupid because it was not really serious. This game is supposed to kill people to gain frags. It is actually a killing game. And as i assume to the last posts I get the information that he abused because for not being able to kill or killing an admin or whatever... I see it in every different game and it is sad for electing admins who dont estimate themselves. I know that server rules exists but it makes the game more boring for not playing based on the real game purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY



Posts : 1143

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 12:39 am

Our server rules are there to bring balance to the game.

We give people the chance to riot there little socks off in the hangar, Im sure if we didnt have these rules we wouldnt be as populated as the less skilled players would just be raped over and over and then the game becomes boring for them.

But who cares youll never be happy rules or no rules youll allways complain about something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:35 am

sind didnt ban for not being able to kill merc. thats why i said: typekilling is not fighting. merc simply typekilled sind.
and its forbidden. its just annoying and useless.

the game may be designed for fighting, but its not designed for annoy and upset ppl Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
masterboss



Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 8:32 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
masterboss wrote:
over some stupid kid that uses admin when he gets angry in a game.

like you for exemple ? Smile
Paul , please dont bring your "SLAYER" gang related problems here... What's on euro , is on euro , what's here , is here.
Kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:11 am

haha, HE'S VERY MAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
haha, HE'S VERY MAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Mon 18 Apr 2011, 2:04 am

swiftY wrote:
I believe sind was right in the banning you got warned the correct amount of times. You say he ruins your fun Ha?! are you serious? you didnt stop and think maybe your ruining his fun by laming him?

You should be thanking SoL for keeping this game alive! were the most populated server by far. SoL pays for the server you play on. You should respect the rules and you wouldnt of been banned.

If we were abusers youd probley be PERM banned by now like ATS do, you cant blaim our clan for people quitting jk2 its a dying game people are allways gonna leave this game its allmost 10 years old.

Maybe this will teach you next time to follow our rules

Dont take me for fool but this game is far away from alive, I do not mean by activity. When the american players idbs, bs, o.o are comming then people are suddently helping them to gang and become their knee dogs. That is just a way to empty the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Mon 18 Apr 2011, 6:48 am

i agree with boogie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: unban I LIKE TURTLES!   Today at 4:22 am

Back to top Go down
 
unban I LIKE TURTLES!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» unban me please my stupid friend kept tking people
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» Unban request
» Turtles???
» [UNBANNED - TREAD CAREFULLY] Carter Smith Unban Appeal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: