)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I have problem with fireman/max :(

Go down 
+7
Micr0
Leonardo
-napalm-
Xasomur
Vader
mereel
Rex
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

I have problem with fireman/max :( Empty
PostSubject: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 4:22 am

If fireman come to jk2 he say hi Rex and he challenge me to duel.I win the duel but fireman was angry and he attacked me with darth rage....i said stop fireman but he said:i no lame
Fireman go and tell for players:pls all players rename jedi Rex,all players copy rex name.Fireman sometimes use my name:( .He lame all players and haze.He said for solid:Solid!Rex lamed me and hazed me!He every times lame me!-that said fireman to solid.
Fireman said to me:i go to forum and I tell tou rex for an admin and you will be kicked from SoL.
He lame the newbs he telerunn and he drain in ff duels. I want to some1 stop fireman because i can't play normaly the game if fireman come ti server. note:max=Fireman

Last edited by Rex on Fri 06 May 2011, 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:23 am

Ariez, be nice...

We will talk to Fireman about this.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:38 am

Fireman again... lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:09 am

my sig sees 2 sigs that could be smaller....
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:29 am

Ok xaso... Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

<3
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:55 am

I have problem with fireman/max :( Grammar_nazi
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 3:40 pm

Ok what isnt this like the 9th time Fireman has got a complaint about him?
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:07 pm

Tell you the truth, fireman has been.....as i would say, "Different"

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:12 pm

Way to be gentle bro haha.

(BTW 600th POST YAY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 1:12 am

Don't worry Rex I'll keep a firm eye on him Smile
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:59 am

/amkickban fireman
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:10 am

wakie kicking and/or banning isnt the proper way to solve a problem. as for fireman Ive seen him do things he shouldn't including laming me until i left the server.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:36 am

fireman and inferno/anakin are 100percent the same, fireman = NOB inferno = NOB
fireman = english SUX inferno = english SUX fireman = sux inferno = sux
inferno = KS fireman = KS inferno = abuse admin fireman = abuse admin ( on anakins homeserver before, unreal abuse) both total

T W A T S
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:24 am

WakiE wrote:
fireman and inferno/anakin are 100percent the same, fireman = NOB inferno = NOB
fireman = english SUX inferno = english SUX fireman = sux inferno = sux
inferno = KS fireman = KS inferno = abuse admin fireman = abuse admin ( on anakins homeserver before, unreal abuse) both total

T W A T S

ok THIS confuses me...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

Sparky wrote:
wakie kicking and/or banning isnt the proper way to solve a problem. as for fireman Ive seen him do things he shouldn't including laming me until i left the server.

Ah, the child is wise...
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:16 pm

/kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have problem with fireman/max :(   I have problem with fireman/max :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have problem with fireman/max :(
Page 1 of 1