)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

The Bird of Fire lives once more .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:29 pm

A former member wanted to say hi ^.^

Bs Archadia or we know him as SoL Phoenix Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 1:31 pm

Hes alive Shocked
I wonder if he'll come back...

Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

Ahhh well, yeah ive been on server abit this week (I did say when i left that i would drop in and out from time to time), ive been active for the last 3 days anyways (the kids still got it! Darth Maul Razz ), ive bumped into a fews SoLs but never really stopped to chat. Ive only been playing to pass time, ive been laid off for a couple of weeks (fly a kite economic crisis is a joke) but finger crossed i should be working again soon.

Sorry but JK2 has been ditched, im part of another gaming forum now. Im playing alot of F1 2010 for PS3 and im in a league, so thats where the bulk of my gaming time is going to be, mixing with new people on both on that forum (surpisingly simlar to this one) and playing that game.

But i may still play from time to time, certainly i will be around for a couple of weeks anyway. But dont expect to see me, i dont know when i will be on server. If you see me then great, but you dont then it doesnt matter. But technically im still gone, im just killing time, so no there isnt any grand return on the cards or anything lol.

Laters Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:56 pm

We still miss ya phoenix Random run up and kissing at all with your damn emotes lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

Ah, yeah, F1 is a pretty good game, I can see you getting caught up in that. Razz Nice to hear from you again though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 3:37 pm

ps3 with your punk ass lol

good to see you man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Ahhh well, yeah ive been on server abit this week (I did say when i left that i would drop in and out from time to time), ive been active for the last 3 days anyways (the kids still got it! Darth Maul Razz ), ive bumped into a fews SoLs but never really stopped to chat. Ive only been playing to pass time, ive been laid off for a couple of weeks (fly a kite economic crisis is a joke) but finger crossed i should be working again soon.

Sorry but JK2 has been ditched, im part of another gaming forum now. Im playing alot of F1 2010 for PS3 and im in a league, so thats where the bulk of my gaming time is going to be, mixing with new people on both on that forum (surpisingly simlar to this one) and playing that game.

But i may still play from time to time, certainly i will be around for a couple of weeks anyway. But dont expect to see me, i dont know when i will be on server. If you see me then great, but you dont then it doesnt matter. But technically im still gone, im just killing time, so no there isnt any grand return on the cards or anything lol.

Laters Smile

Do you also play stuff like Killzone 3 or anything else? Or just F1 or what /e that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

Good to hear from you Phoe Phoe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 12:19 am

Yeah nice to see you guys again, and yeah im getting well stuck into PS3 atm. @Grimlore i play CoD sometimes, Resident Evil 5, Pro Evo, Final Fantasy too.

Grimlore i know your American, and therefore have an aversion to turning right, but seriously you never heard of Formula 1? You must have man surely....!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 4:00 am

You play PES instead of FIFA? HOW DARE YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:29 am

<3 Phoenix legend! Very Happy

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 6:11 am

Much love kernow <3

Danek to be honest mate they both dog toffee, i rarely play PES, i just listed it because I have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:36 am

PES BEST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 9:47 am

best avatar gonza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

Phoenix wrote:
Yeah nice to see you guys again, and yeah im getting well stuck into PS3 atm. @Grimlore i play CoD sometimes, Resident Evil 5, Pro Evo, Final Fantasy too.

Grimlore i know your American, and therefore have an aversion to turning right, but seriously you never heard of Formula 1? You must have man surely....!

Damn right I'm american, and Yes I don't know what it is...I'll go look a video of gameplay of it now to sastify you.. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 1:21 pm

You taking the piss? You havent heard of formula 1? Aww Grimlore c'mon son!

I guess it would be the equivalent of Indy cars, execpt unlike you Americans, they dont have a phobia of turning right Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:51 pm

And Jean Girard from Talladega Nights was F1. Takes more skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swiftY

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 3:42 am

phoenix add me ya wasteman

itzswifty is my ps3 thing ive got blackops now aswell BADMAN LEVEL 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 7:37 am

Theres no point adding you if we dont have any of the same games mate Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

Gimme your PSN Tag Phoe I'll hit you up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

Oh hai phoe Very Happy Nice to see you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

Meeeeeeeh, there no point adding anybody on PSN unless we have the same games, and atm im only really playing F12010 so tongue

Hi Seb nice to see you too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 12:16 pm

a bit offf topic, but did you see who was at the top of the leaderboard? woot!! me!!! i never see that!! Smile and was good seeingh you again phoe.. wait, just dont look at how long i was in server Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird of Fire lives once more .....   Today at 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

The Bird of Fire lives once more .....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1