)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Outcast returns....

Go down 
+10
BlueNinja
sebbat
Phoenix
Danek
Xasomur
Hektor
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Between 6.30 and 7am British time on Sat 23rd Jan Mornin.... (I pulled an all nighter don't judge xD)

Meh this should've gone in the 'Critical Update section' but its just far too important for a mere post update! Razz

Ok Outcast was back I simply saw that he was on the server and decided to inform Mereel, Mereel prepered for the worst and warmed up his ip changer (lol) and I prepered for some good conversation with Out, or some good spankin - Max and Out were on so I got Mereel for moral support! ^^

Anyway the conversation was so in depth i managed to remember it all. Good lord that Kernow has a huge photographic memory. My word as a loyal and trustworthy member hopefully is enough to persuade all that this is pure truth. I didn't speak to them before, didn't have anything to do with laggin servers or laming their members on our server. In fact it was all pretty quiet since Abrum's FTP rage. Anyway now this:

*I connect

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: Why hello there Outcast m8'

*silence for roughly 5 seconds......my Kerny sense tells me they are both frozen in office at Mereel and my own arrival

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: So how was the beach, good?'

*straight after i speak Admin message: ']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim' renamed to 'kernow'

'kernow: Awww its good to see you too!'

Literally after i hit the enter button i involuntarily disconnect.

Outcast banned me. No warning, no explanation, no cause.

As I type Mereel is frantically re-changing ips trying to get a word in.

I don't know what to think of him now........I actually wasn't expecting that, this man has genuinely made me feel slightly saddened in real life..........
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:40 pm

Grimlore wrote:
ok now that the list is up do we shutdown Outcast's server?
Absolutely not. What they do is their business. We have everything we need right here, they are inconsequential to us. Never attack their server, and try not to verbally attack them as well.

Also Grim, you don't have to worry about them "hacking" us. It won't happen, and even if it did we'd just rebound. It's not a problem, so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:49 pm

yeah i guess evenNick IS right.....

but still i have a bad feelin about this..
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 4:12 pm

Grim your fear is without base. There is nothing to worry about, be happy and kind!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 4:18 pm

Ok i have made uopdates in the to do list in a reaction to this topic! lol

And no regretfully its not to shove a red hot poker up Outcast's lying arsehole. xD

Outcast has recruited 4 new people today - Sircumus, DarthKyle, Sabreboy67 and Starkiller....lol desperate much for recruits Outcast?

I'm sure we can tell these people the true version of events.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:44 pm

sebbat wrote:
No, wolfe, we will still with our things, we wont crash they server, im sure that outcast will come to our server when he will lose and talk about "peace" so we need to be ready for that

Ye, i met him 1 week ago on our server, there was TMBJ map and he came and said : hello rats or smthing like that. And then left.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:59 pm

:O ! i get scorch to own him?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:18 am

well sircamus and starkiller joining our server from time to time Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:14 am

Xasomur wrote:
well sircamus and starkiller joining our server from time to time Razz

Yes both sircamus and starkiller are both fairly active players and also get on our server from time to time, both seem reasonably friendly and respectfull so im guessng outcast has hookwinked them into believing his story ect ect.......I think though however, should they be prepared to listen we could convince them of the true story.

The other two guys kernow mentioned i have no idea about. Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:16 am

Lol @ Pho

I think we need to get to these players and at least tell them what REALLY happened and give them explanations besides "My judgement says that this is right"
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:56 am

yeah i am trying to do that with Hurancan but he's a tough nut 2 crack...any ways i can try to make him believe me?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:00 am

Hurucan is one of the founders, and doesn't speak English too well, I think we should leave it to someone else who is fluent in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:03 am

um....is one of the founders fluent? one of the founders who is with us?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:08 am

i sent an email to huracan weeks ago...
no answer
and gich didnt answer as well some time... as he doesnt visit forums
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:52 am

Omg I really wish mOpH was here DDDDDD: I miss that guy so f**king much D:!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:19 am

if he did do you have his Msn? or his XFire?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:39 am

I have his facebook xfire and msn, but he is always extremely "busy" so I wouldn't try to contact him, I just talk to him every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:51 pm

can you give me his Xfire blue?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:54 pm

hes never on xfire but its just mOpH''

He never uses or used xfire lol
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:56 pm

damn then how am i supposed 2 chat with him if i can't speak spanish?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:05 pm

I said someone else needs to do it not you.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:17 pm

my mistake....i guess this means i can't get Purple Vinigar 2 do it
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:21 pm

Nah, he's busy with school. Maybe Sebbat can talk to him or Bacara, bacara was hurucans pada, I think.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:26 pm

Bacara can be a nice choose for that
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:32 pm

umm....seb there's also another problem Hurancan doesn't get on much or use Msn or Xfire..
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 2:38 pm

Hurucan has msn, but I don't know it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast returns....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next