)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I think Hell has finally fallen...

Go down 
+17
Igrom
KiraOrLight
Kernow Pilgrim
fisTo
mereel
Lord_Draco
TheGraanulaarian
Ajunta Pall
Proballboy
Hora
swiftY
Xasomur
Grimlore
NaziMaTt
luke
sebbat
Lucifer
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I think Hell has finally fallen... Empty
PostSubject: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:31 am

Greetings,

I think it's time for me to end my membership as part of SoL (not as family of course) but overtime, people viewed me as a aggressive Person, who lacked patience, and really didn't have alot of skill, to me, i dont think im SoL worthy anymore, as part of the questionaire, it said u should come to respect others and treat others the way u have been treating.. I for one, have not been kind, and to my endless anger, i think it's best to be dismembered, take a month off (probably come on still just not as a member) and to me, starting all over again, will probably give me more confidence in my skills and patience..

Yes i know this is coming at a bad time, but i tired over and over again to take small breaks from this.. It never worked, same with skills and training, i can understand, but i cant just sit hours and hours doing it, I really dont have the patience for that.. Finally, I think with my cyan flame, yes i did pass all the requirements, but to my family on SoL, I wasn't really respected of wearing it, being reckless and not caring toward others..

Like i referred too before, Plz demember me, so I can get away from this clan, go into other servers, (stilll may ask SoL for help on certain things, but I really dont want to be shown on SoL anymore. Im just not worthy, as being a leader, nor as a friend.. I was also taking advantage of tournaments, where i was just lucky who i fought, from my green tourney, destroying striker (who was still young at it) from grann to Gonza, my 2 most contervesial tournaments apparently.. Blue with wolf not really trying on basic, and my cyan, which it seemed unfair cause of a huge ping difference. IK sebb, it was epic, but if we had the same ping, u would of won handsdown.. Which also given me a reason, i was lucky in most tourneys, cause of high difference of pings..

I would like to thank the following people for all the respect u have given me.. (this is gonna take a bit)

Xaso, your leadership, humor and respect toward others have shown people respect u and trust u in being a huge part of this clan

Kernow, for your endless positive attitude, and great skill, I will always thank u as a friend

Draco, Master, I know u kind of failed me at the beginning when i was a recruit, foolish and all, but u really weren't around to help, nontheless U helped out this clan politically and skillfully.

Phoenix, for your great memories and awkward emote kissing...

Nick, I know aren't active as u used to be, but still what u did for this clan was well appreciated...

Gonza,Lightmaster, Skam, Pip and sebb, Good friends, and always giving me hope at certain points when i was here..

To the recruits who looked up to me, tks..

Striker.. I still hate your GK

Proball.. I still hated your random laming on me, but u were still a good friend lol..

Rach, well not much too say, but all i can say is YES U!!! (inside joke)

All to all the non_sol members mainly the lamers, for making the days on the server interesting...
Hell has fallen for me and now it's time for me to move on, until i can respect this clan again.. I know it's the TT, sorry but the last couple of weeks, I have had great frustation...

Cya guys..
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

My god, Sind, think about this, are you sure? If its about the stupid people who call you admin abuser like boss, i will help you to stops them, you dont need to leave, plz, reconsider it, we dont want to lose you, and in a personal opinion, you are one of our best members and most friendly one..
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:17 am

=((((((((((
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:17 am

I am sure, btw sorry for the other members who i didn't put in, i forgot, maybe when im more patient i will try to reapply again, but i think it will be better to start over, then keep what i have..
Back to top Go down
NaziMaTt
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
NaziMaTt

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:25 am

sebbat wrote:
My god, Sind, think about this, are you sure? If its about the stupid people who call you admin abuser like boss, i will help you to stops them, you dont need to leave, plz, reconsider it, we dont want to lose you, and in a personal opinion, you are one of our best members and most friendly one..
OMG? Are u crazy lucifer?!?! You can't abandoned SoL! U are the best, in my opinion, admin of SoL Smile You should stay on in SoL ! But, I don't decide for you :/
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:34 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
Greetings,

I think it's time for me to end my membership as part of SoL (not as family of course) but overtime, people viewed me as a aggressive Person, who lacked patience, and really didn't have alot of skill, to me, i dont think im SoL worthy anymore, as part of the questionaire, it said u should come to respect others and treat others the way u have been treating.. I for one, have not been kind, and to my endless anger, i think it's best to be dismembered, take a month off (probably come on still just not as a member) and to me, starting all over again, will probably give me more confidence in my skills and patience..

Yes i know this is coming at a bad time, but i tired over and over again to take small breaks from this.. It never worked, same with skills and training, i can understand, but i cant just sit hours and hours doing it, I really dont have the patience for that.. Finally, I think with my cyan flame, yes i did pass all the requirements, but to my family on SoL, I wasn't really respected of wearing it, being reckless and not caring toward others..

Like i referred too before, Plz demember me, so I can get away from this clan, go into other servers, (stilll may ask SoL for help on certain things, but I really dont want to be shown on SoL anymore. Im just not worthy, as being a leader, nor as a friend.. I was also taking advantage of tournaments, where i was just lucky who i fought, from my green tourney, destroying striker (who was still young at it) from grann to Gonza, my 2 most contervesial tournaments apparently.. Blue with wolf not really trying on basic, and my cyan, which it seemed unfair cause of a huge ping difference. IK sebb, it was epic, but if we had the same ping, u would of won handsdown.. Which also given me a reason, i was lucky in most tourneys, cause of high difference of pings..

I would like to thank the following people for all the respect u have given me.. (this is gonna take a bit)

Xaso, your leadership, humor and respect toward others have shown people respect u and trust u in being a huge part of this clan

Kernow, for your endless positive attitude, and great skill, I will always thank u as a friend

Draco, Master, I know u kind of failed me at the beginning when i was a recruit, foolish and all, but u really weren't around to help, nontheless U helped out this clan politically and skillfully.

Phoenix, for your great memories and awkward emote kissing...

Nick, I know aren't active as u used to be, but still what u did for this clan was well appreciated...

Gonza,Lightmaster, Skam, Pip and sebb, Good friends, and always giving me hope at certain points when i was here..

To the recruits who looked up to me, tks..

Striker.. I still hate your GK

Proball.. I still hated your random laming on me, but u were still a good friend lol..

Rach, well not much too say, but all i can say is YES U!!! (inside joke)

All to all the non_sol members mainly the lamers, for making the days on the server interesting...
Hell has fallen for me and now it's time for me to move on, until i can respect this clan again.. I know it's the TT, sorry but the last couple of weeks, I have had great frustation...

Cya guys..

Sometimes you gotta still have ur guard up and try to keep ur things together in ur pack (try to not let somebody get ya angry man or things will not be groovy).

~KAB-OOM91
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:58 am

no-one questions your worthiness of sol. only you do.
the thing about the rank, is an issue, that is already sorted out.
the admin thing is something that doesnt need to affect you at all. admin is not the essence of sol. you may have used admin too early and too emotional, and it never hit ppl that were totally innocent. you never acted out of malevolence. maybe admin is not the best job for you, but that doesnt mean you arent worthy of sol.

if you want to take a break ok.
if you want to re-earn your ranks, ok.
if you want to give up admin, ok.
but leaving? thats kind of unnecessary.
and especially during the tt its causing troubles, not only for u...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

re earning the ranks is a option, cause it seems everyone wants to fight me now cause of cyan, but honestly I need to clam down more and more mature than what i have.. so really xaso, It's kind of saddening to come on, and get hammered by duels, just to give credibility to younger flames for beating a cyan, cause most of the time, i just wanna talk, not duel..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:28 am

when i got cyan i even lost against rebornmaster, who wanted to fight a fun cyan tourney against me.
but with the time you dont care anymore, you will figure out that you will always need to learn new things, there is always a next step on the skill ladder.

so you can really restart from the first ranks.
or you just dont fight until you really want, or someone forces you to, because of tt ^^

but i dont think that leaving is a good solution, it has nothing to do with any of the issues you pointed out... :S
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:33 am

Cindy Quitting honestly? You arent from hell...

I know youve been having a hard time with family trouble and other stuff in your life but this is your time to get away from the stress, I suggest you think about it before u make ur decision, You dont need to quit just be inactive for awhile if you want to stay away from SoL earn your self a nice week ban or something that way you have no chance of coming into the server even if your tempted, Go relax on another server i know there are some Non force servers around.

What ever your decision you know ill allways welcome you in the server and good luck bro
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

I think Hell has finally fallen... 407604_BEMCPFPXKCFAHLE

meh dont leave sol.I tell you from experience. Then regret it. Think it twice.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:21 am

I think in better interest not to create any more controversy, is just to restart the ranks, and get more experience under my belt, I wouldn't mind the white flame again and starting over, the expectations with cyan and admin were too high and i wasn't ready for it.

Xaso u can decide to remove admin, if u really want to put the time and effort in for another election, otherwise i will shut it when it come to lamers, and to my point i rushed way too fast for my cyan...

I need more experience before i think i can credit myself with cyan..
After all, i created the 2 most controveral tournaments ever... blue and cyan..
Skill wise im more yellow, but i wouldn't mind starting over with white.

so, for now i will stay, leaving was probably a bit overkill, but too means end, everyone was just challenging me so they can have credit for beating a cyan, and i didn't like that at all..

White flame is fine and admin (alot less aggressive i promise) is fine until the admin elections come up again.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:25 am

i wont remove anything ^^
thats not my decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:31 am

i must say this takes a lot of courage to do this sind i honor you for doing that.

still i have to say if any cyan's want to leave SoL/jk2 we should retire them into the hall of fame.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:36 am

can someone on the forum get rid of my legend thing btw, i have decided to wear white..
I will keep the admin then too..
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:49 am

Good choice mate. Who ever challenges you because your Cyan is stupid. The Ranks dont prove skill at all... its just whos been in the clan longer basically. Keep your admin because your a good admin ive said it time and time again. Your not scared to take action against lamers which i like ive seen admins scared to do this because of the persons "rep".

As for going back to your white flame if this is what makes you feel happy then so be it Smile
But ill remember you as Cindy The Cyan, You gained it fair in my book, See ya around the server angel <3
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 11:51 am

sind ... -.-'

No need to leave clan for that. It's not because things don't go as all wish that you have to break everything down.

Your issues seem to be with admin and skill. Not with sol. so why leaving ? As you said yourself, if you're more a yellow flame skilled, why not going back just to yellow instead of white ? Going back to white might not be that good, you'll get bored to have to remake all the way again. If you make such decision, doesn't need it to be too harsh.

And then with admin. If you decide to retire, ok, but it's not a clan deal neither, just admin. If you think you just need more patience / selfcontrol for this, then maybe you arn't done for admin, cuz indeed admin needs time responsability and many things, which make that not much people make good admins, but you musn't slay yourself for this, clan choosed you, you accepted, but didn't choose yourself.

So reconsider your leaving decision, it's not at the scale of the issues.
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:09 pm

exactly =)

Last edited by luke on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:11 pm

...speechless.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:17 pm

IF you return to yellow ill be happy to tourny you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:01 pm

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
...speechless.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:43 pm

so like half of u read my last post, and half of u didn't, lawlz fail guys.. but aju does have a point i could just go back to yellow ...
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:55 pm

So, I don't get it...why don't you just keep cyan?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
...speechless.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:36 pm

dont leave bro and keep your cyan rank who cares what people think they are tr ash like boss and laaf

Just have fun on the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Hell has finally fallen...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next