)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

doesn't you germans

Go down 
+10
solid snake
Leonardo
Sparky
wehr
sebbat
Xemnas
-napalm-
Xasomur
Grimmjow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

doesn't you germans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:11 am

First topic message reminder :

doesn't you germans do anything else beside drinking beer ? xD

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

Xasomur wrote:
i like all beers. really, im not choosy ^^
but mostly i drink kaiserkrone :>

xD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:32 am

Xasomur wrote:

xD

a bit young for beer arent you?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

IT'S A STIHL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 11:18 pm

Not saying anything... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 12:58 am

Xemnas wrote:
Xasomur wrote:

xD

Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 5:18 am

I've tried a lot of european beers and I like american/canadian beers better. My favs are Coors/Coors Lite, Molson Ice and Lebbatts Blue. My favorite european beer is Heineken. I don't like heavy thick beers, or yeasty tasting beers blah. We call Heineken a skunky beer, Becks is another similar one I like. Some people don't like that type of beer but I love it, and Heini is my fav. A lot of my friends love Bass Ale but I don't like it. Oh, I like Dos Equis, Corona and Amstel Light too.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 7:58 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Xemnas wrote:
Xasomur wrote:

xD

Smile

well i cant talk i started with 14 Mad Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

Dos Equis......stay thirsty my friends.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

Yea, here in USA for springbreak Dos Equis and Coronas are a must!!!

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

See you call them beers in USA, but in europe the proper term for them is "Lager". Proper beer is smooth, not gassy like lager. Im not keen on American lager, isnt strong enough for my liking. Budweiser is ok, coors is like piss, i do like Corona (although i thought it was South American not American) but it has to have a slice of lime or its no go.

Best european lager isnt Heineken or Becks, but Stella Artois, strong but nice tasting and gets you off your trolley after you have had a view and tends to play to your aggressive side if you drink too much of it. Hence its been nicknamed "Wifebeater" in the UK.

I dont drink lager much though, its too gassy and gets you bloated. Beer is better because you can drink more of it without having to burp every 10 seconds. Generally I drink John Smiths (probably unknown in USA?), but "Real Ales" are nice too, such as Newcastle Brown Ale. Another one that gets you absolutely shitfaced Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

Despite being 15 I have had A Newcastle before. Thats good stuff. And yes I agree with you on the Corona too Phoe. Nice to see you btw.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 2:57 pm

hi Smile

Bye Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 2:58 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

Phoenix, you should try Molson Ice. It's good shit.. Higher in alcohol content. In USA most of us don't differentiate between different types of beers/lagers/ales. We just call it all beer. And I don't think any of the beers I mentioned make you gassy. Perhaps you have a medical issue. lol... Bass Ale is thick which I don't like. Many german beers I've had I could taste the yeast in them, which is gross. Hefe Weisse comes to mind. Yea Coors is a clean thin beer. But I like it. Budweiser gives me bad hangovers, Bud Lite is fine. I dunno why. Micro breweries are pretty big over here but I prefer the name brands I've mentioned.
I'm going out to get some Molsons right now... Home alone for 2 weeks.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

Its pronounced BOOD Light. God i love that commercial.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 10:20 pm

Lol wehr its definatley not a medical issue mate. Lager is fizzy, Proper beer is extremely smooth, although it sits heavier on your stomach, you can drink more. Stella Artios is 5.4%, you will stuggle to find a stronger premium lager than that. Theres a new Budwieser advert in UK, its pretty awesome like, doesnt make me want to drink particularly though lol. Saying that, English lager isnt much better, Carling is like drinking dog piss. Weak and tasteless.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 2:33 am

Molson Ice= 5.6% alcohol content

Good shit if you don't want to hit the hard stuff.

w
e
h
r

PS- Corona and Dos Equis are Mexican brands.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 3:12 am

Oh, to those thinking they are the biggest drinkers of beer I saw the results of a study on the most beer consumed per capita.

1. Czechs
2. Irish
3. Germans
4. Austria
5. Australia
6. UK (only went to 6 for Phoenix..)

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 4:23 am

Ah but thats only Beer, English like all sorts, like Vodka or Whiskey mixers, various shots ect ect...The English are definatley the pissheads of Europe, if not the world Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 6:18 am

honestly german beer is the best...american beer is like...someone pissed in a bottle and calls it beer...
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 6:55 am

agreed with phoenix, also we are one of the highest rated countrys with under age drinking
*cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm

Xemnas is right on the money and is wakie too.

Its nothing to be proud of though, in fact its kinda shamefull. Ok, i was going to pubs at 16, which is 2 years before I was legally allowed to do so, but in hindsight I wish i had waited till I was 18, it wasnt worth it. At that age you just cant handle the drink, no matter how much you think you can. All young lads want to be "big drinkers", cos they think its impressive, but to be honest, they just end up in a right state cos their bodies cant handle it.

The UK also has the highest number of a) STI's B) Teenage preganancies. There a good reason for this. With so many young people getting access to alcohol, they tend just get absolutely shitfaced, then do stupid things, like vandalism/crime, and having sex with each other. Alcohol must take most of the blame for teenage pregnancies, because when young lasses and lads get a drink in them, it tends to tempt them into stuff like that. The main reason is that, until recently, the laws for underage drinking were very lax. STI's are so common because of a) alcohol b) The fact that condoms probably arent as available as they maybe should be. C) Lack of fundamental knowladge being passed to the younger generation.

It seems like Britain is a proud nation, a one built around descresion, values and principles. But for me, all that bullshit has bitten the country on arse. Things are changing now, sex is becoming a more high profile subject, but in past days, discussing sex was always seen as a taboo. There was a lack of information being passed from teacher and parents, through to young people, which attributes for the reasons of so many STI's being around, because the young people simply havent been warned about the dangerous side of sex. Its kinda ridiculous to me, that sex has had this "do not discuss" lable slapped on it for so long. And in my opinion, the older generation deserve as much blame, as the young people who are putting it about and picking up diseases. Its starting to change now, sex education is becoming more and more discussed, because the governmen has finally realised where its been going wrong.

But all of these problems, they all thrive through a catalyst from one source. ALCOHOL
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 8:22 am

alchohol is very dangerous, phoenix you heard of a drink called Frosty Jacks? lol, the worst drink ever, i was drinking this today im only 13 Smile but around my area all smoke weed and !genius! and drink beer. Frosty Jacks = Cheap = Hooriblee!!!!! 3.50£ for 3LITRES ( YES 3 LITRES ) for 3.50 lol? wtf, it takes about 1-5 people to ask until they go in shop for us, also alot of shops serve my friends, who are only 14-15 im young out of my friends same year but young birthday haha, 6/10 people go in shop if i ask. normally they only take 1fag, or 50p ( for scruffy rats) but im british Smile im sure phoenix did same as me lol, cider rider on the streets? on a friday night? hahaha lol. Cider on a friday = police van, taken home, haha happened to me, Officer " will any1 be in your house ? " Me Smile Pissed " there on holiday gone spain for 2weeks " Officer " Ok, give me your address " i told them wrong address twice lol then i give up haha pooned, Officer " Looks like your parents came of there holiday soon" then i had to walk to my parents out of my face, i was ashamed :'( haha POONED!
sorry for the essay lol, dont even know why i wrote it ? lool frosty smacks!
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 9:36 am

I think the difference in taste between US and you Euros is Americans like carbonated beer. I don't like flat tasting stuff. So you can throw out most of the German stuff I've tried. There is a definite difference in tastes between USA and you guys. I dunno why but it is how it is.

Most of my friends, and I, started drinking illegally at 14. A lot of laws, driving in particular, have changed since then trying to address the problems of underage drinking. This topic is too lengthy to dicuss. A lot of young Americans are binge drinkers. We drink to get drunk. Beer is not a cultural thing for us. I think it's just escapism, and stupidity, mostly.

Last edited by wehr on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 1:40 pm

Quilmes, Argentinian one, try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doesn't you germans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next