)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Any of you Like Coasters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

Any of you Like Coasters Empty
PostSubject: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 12:47 am

If any of you Live in Uk you might wana go too pbbp where they curently open nickelodeon land Launches on.......... its in the video Below. cast of h2O,JLS,the satudays,the wanted,Natash Bedding field hosts the opening of the land that was over £15 Million Turnover.
14 new Rides in the park which are 38 white Nuckle rides, 10 coasters,16,Thrills,1 Tower ride.....MUCH MUCH MORE.....

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 4:21 pm

Sorry Me live in Americano (incredibly annoying dance song "We no speak Americano" plays in background).
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 3:12 am

Lol mate its Eurovision i was gonna put 30 secs to mars on lol. but Media was playing up so i coulnt ill make it much betta ist just that Media played up. Cool
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 3:46 am

It was pretty shit when i went lol guess the weather didnt help. Plus most of these arent even from England
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:54 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Sorry Me live in Americano (incredibly annoying dance song "We no speak Americano" plays in background).
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 5:23 am

i went 2 days ago, seems my post got deleted when i said that before?
STOP DELETING MY POSTS? IM TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY I REALLY AM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:48 pm

You dont make friends by being a psychotic lemon Wakie.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:14 pm

i dont want to make friends over a pc game :/ real friends count, online friends dont.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:40 am

Balanced your karma Wakie. But real life friends can also be alot worse then online friends, Ive had alot of "so called rl friends" shit on me... ( not literally for you dumb people Razz )
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

haha how do i give people karma? people seem to love giving it me :/ lol
<<<<<<< KARMA puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you Like Coasters   Any of you Like Coasters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of you Like Coasters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: