)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

ATS ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: ATS ???   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

im just curious i heard that outcast left ATS....so...dunno are they still mad at us or do they like us aggain? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Dark Kyle

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 3:17 am

Well done, this discussion because it could pull the year !!! xDDDDDD

Greetings lol! Wookiee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 8:53 am

welll i want to hang out at ATS aggain...but im BANNED for no reason...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

Today matt got in ats, and maximus started to insult him because he had sol tag, he just said, outcast, sebb says hi, and he got banned

They didnt change a shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 1:11 am

I don't see what the issue is. We've always been the better clan. From December 2009 we've always been the better clan. They envy us for our success and their failures, that is all.

People like DarkKyle are the good members who we build new relations with! <3 DarkKyle

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 1:13 am

all nonsense...actually who chose that Kyle and maximus are leaders of ATS ? why didnt they chose a democratic leadership?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 1:15 am

Outcast chose Kyle and Maximus to be the leaders of ATS, and they didn't choose a democracy because it means giving away power.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 2:07 am

huh....seems they got a bit too much power...they should make their own clan and stop to corrupt this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Kyle

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 3:09 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Outcast chose Kyle and Maximus to be the leaders of ATS, and they didn't choose a democracy because it means giving away power.

But this is only thair decisons abut Sol. For order topic all council members have voice ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:11 am

That's like your parents saying "Your allowed free access anywhere in the house but you're never allowed outside".

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 4:58 am

I thought you said Outcast had left Jk2, ive just seen him on thier server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Kyle

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:22 am

He was today on server LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 7:20 am

Yeah ganging as usual, never fights 1vs1. Ace was making he mouth go, so i asked him to 1vs1. So we started going at it and as soon as I was kicking his arse and going to finish him his buddies Outcast and Kyle jumped in.

It makes me laugh cos all they do is talk and gang. Outcast never fights 1v1, and everytime his back isnt covered he just heals and runs. Kyle is just the same, no skillz, just gang, talk, run.

Even 3 on 1 they struggled to finish me, its funny cos as soon as they get 1 kill on you they start all the "Ez" and "N0Ob" talk. I felt like saying "Yeah 3 on 1, i think your expected to win, if you dont kill me you should be embarressed lol" But then as soon as you do kill them then they just admin abuse you.

No wonder nobody goes to the ATS server lol. Sorry but ATS is a waste of space, you should do youself a favor and find a better clan DarkKyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 8:33 am

Phoenix wrote:
Yeah ganging as usual, never fights 1vs1. Ace was making he mouth go, so i asked him to 1vs1. So we started going at it and as soon as I was kicking his arse and going to finish him his buddies Outcast and Kyle jumped in.

It makes me laugh cos all they do is talk and gang. Outcast never fights 1v1, and everytime his back isnt covered he just heals and runs. Kyle is just the same, no skillz, just gang, talk, run.

Even 3 on 1 they struggled to finish me, its funny cos as soon as they get 1 kill on you they start all the "Ez" and "N0Ob" talk. I felt like saying "Yeah 3 on 1, i think your expected to win, if you dont kill me you should be embarressed lol" But then as soon as you do kill them then they just admin abuse you.

No wonder nobody goes to the ATS server lol. Sorry but ATS is a waste of space, you should do youself a favor and find a better clan DarkKyle.

harsh words but agreed you should Darkkyle or you should open uo a own clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sat 30 Apr 2011, 9:02 am

Ive havent got any time for subtlety anymore, especially when it comes to online gaming. No nonsense approach is what you gonna get from me Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 10:11 am

Phoenix I've heard you were running a mouth at Ace and DarkKyle yourself - An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Please remain patient, friendly and calm in their presence regardless of what they do to you, you go on their server you adapt to their way of playing so you shouldn't expect anything better than abuse and ganging.

Just remember we always take the higher ground, please don't act like them to them in the future.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 11:14 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Quote busted, cos you either got this from Call of Duty, or from Ghandi himself lol. Wink

There wont be a next time Sam, no next times at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 11:52 am

Good'o

I found out Fox was banned by Kyle also - The latter being quite a up and coming dictator, you can't say anything on the server without being spied on. It's like communism:

Fox: March 19th 2011 wrote:
Dear ATS team,

once you was my family. A place where the game was funny. Where I found friends. I tried to do the best for the server and the team but this world changed into a place where the megalomania of some persons is most important. It started with Outcast who was one of the first persons of ats I learned to respect. But than at one day he changed his mind and showed that he can't be the leader ats need. (Nick, DarkKyle, Hiyo, Ace, and a lot of others know the story ask them for it) Than there was a time I had a lot of problems with Joker. A team is a group of persons who defend each other and help where help is necessary but the only command I was told

Outcast wrote:
"Don't make more troubles, control yourself. If you think you can ignore what I say - you wrong. You, in this team, supposed to listen to those who are old and long time here, who know well about this clan. Who can guid you for better decisions, as it was always. Egocentrism not working here."

Fox wrote:
Egocentrism? yes I have to Egocentrism because there was no team behind me which helped me with my problems. The teams made more problems than I had before. And at least there is the adjustment of some members I have to criticize for example Ulrich who I respected very much when he was my master but now I have to say I was totally wrong with my opinion because he become like Kyle megalomania. He can't accept the opinion of others and can't understand that guys fight against him when he use /amexplode ( a admin command which kill you) for the reason you killed him in FFA although he was hunting a lamer. Haha Ulrich don't lie to me. You killed me with the admin command because you lost in FFA. And than he can't respect my decision to do the same with /amexplode for show him that he can't use it on other members. But now finally its forbidden to say his own opinion about team members. There is no privacy. Kyle read my private messages to a friend about some members of ats ( Outcast, Kyle, Ulrich) and because he can't accept is he kicked me out of all my Administration rights. Kyle you are the only kid here and you showed it with your reaction. Accept my opinion and don't change ats to a dictatorship.
Greetings to the rest of ATS.
Maybe we will see us again. When Kyle don't ban me because he can't accept my opinion.

Good Luck guys was a nice time with some of you !

Kyle's Reponse:

Kyle wrote:
I'm not hearing this first time. There were such "persons" before, who wanted to destroy team by this way. Just speech of one more fake. Bleh...
Funny see guy who leave because only lost admin.) Very good prove of your love of team.) BB "mature boy".

For others who can not read Council forums I woud add that as others before, FoX changed his mind in gaming here. Those who not interesting in team promote, but only in ranks, "power" and personal egocentrism. Those who saying trash behind people back and lieing to others. He wasn't exiled before from clan, only kicked from Council. It made it's own decition.
Here some server log cut for those who dont know:

ATS Server Logs wrote:
6:14 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^5~^1Dark^0Kyle: outcast sucks liek chees
436:14 Censor: 4 characters censored.
436:14 Censor: 4 characters censored.
436:49 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^5~^1Dark^0Kyle: outcast s ucks like 3 years old cheese
465:52 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=ATS=[^3~^0Hi^1Yo.<3^7!: he is still a a s s hole

438:20 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^3~^0`^4F^0i^7.^0`: I am sorry for tell it to u438:37 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^3~^0`^4F^0i^7.^0`: but I heard ats founder wont give you admin
458:38 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^3~^0`^4F^0i^7.^0`: but best is you dont say that the infomation is from me ok?
462:05 tell: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X to ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^3~^0`^4F^0i^7.^0`: and I have no problem with sol Wink

^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: ker
781:21 say: Machek: ?
781:27 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: outcast leave jk
781:33 say: Machek: who is leader of ats?781:39 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: max i think
781:42 say: Machek: gd
781:45 say: Machek: as long as it isn't kyle
781:54 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: kyle s ucks O.o
782:03 say: Machek: you think max wld ban me on sight like out and kyle?
782:13 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: I am not sure
782:15 say: Machek: I know Ulrich wlf
782:16 sayteam: Machek: y
782:18 say: Machek: wld
782:30 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: max is a bit silly too
782:35 say: Machek: :/
782:44 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: I am not sure if he will banyou
782:51 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: perhaps
782:52 say: Machek: let's test
782:56 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: =)
783:09 Item: 1 item_medpak_instant
783:15 say: ^7]=^0ATS^7=[^4~^0F^4o^0X: =)

I'm Machek btw - Talking to Fox a while ago.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 12:37 pm

I cant read it, not without my blood beginning to boil. Its the pot calling the kettle black. They accuse and disapline lesser members because being power hungry, so they can hold onto all that power themselves. Its a crewl irony, but one thats similtaneously laughable (because their intentions and corruption are so blantatly obvious) but also makes me really pisses at the degree of their injustice (because of the outright hypocrisy from Kyle and Outcast). Its basically saying, "if we cant have power, they neither can you".

I take you back to Episode 3. Obi Wan says to Anakin "Only a sith deals in absolutes". This is exactly the behaviour of the old ATS, its saying that absolute power is decided by the greatest, then shared out from that person as they see fit, usually towards the most loyal "kiss arses" for like of a better term. More power is award to those who stick solid with the superior one (Outcast in this case) and are rewarded for spying, reporting and creating conspiricies on other members/JK2 players. In a word its pure "Dictatorship".

I dont completely disagree with Outcast on every point, older people are entitled earn more respect, age doesnt necessarly determine knowladge or wisdom, but experience is something that should be always respected (For example, how children and young adults are always taught to respect the older generation, regardless of the situation). However having that greater respect, means you have more responsibility over those beneath you. This is where Outcast, Kyle and the rest of the ATS power hungry crew fail appallingly. They dont back up tha respect with beneficial decisions for everybodys intrests, instead (like any corrupt politician) they focus on their own wants and needs and screw everybody else. That kind of decision should be met with dissaproval from others, but of course in ATS it doesnt work like that. If your in ATS and you dissaprove of how things are run, no matter how good that members intentions are, that person would become the Judas of the clan, and be swifty disposed of at best, and at worst, subjected to abuse and predjudice.

Theres nothing that can be done, while the power hungry hold they keys to power, its helpless to attempt any ploy, they just have to suffer in silience.

I dont know why im contributing, im out of this game. Maybe Kernow didnt read, i never saw him comment anyway, but I smashed my Jk2 disc earlier today, so there comes the end of all ends for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 1:16 pm

reading it upsets me too :S
they marginalize fox and his problems. and he can choose between being left alone or turning against ats. that decision is a loose loose situation. ats makes ppl loose.
and as u see: its the OLD ats ppl, who know "better" that create that problems. they abuse, they insult, they are unfair and disrespectful...

ats cant be a good clan. because ats = outcast + kyle + ulrich.
all other ats members arent ats. they are just the new ppl. have nothign to say. they cant be ats, ats cant be them

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NaziMaTt
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 2:03 pm

I HATE OUTCAST AND MAXIMUS! The past tuesday, I lpay in ATS, and they abused and ban me, OUTCAST SUX, HE LICK DICKS, and maximus says: SoL es una porqueria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 3:45 pm

Phoenix wrote:
but I smashed my Jk2 disc earlier today, so there comes the end of all ends for me.

Lol, you want me to give you my craxed version?

Anyways who cares about ATS. They already been punished and tr@shed on numerous times. They've been haxed multiple times, raped multiple times, expozed multiple times, betrayed multiple times, there *wn members turned against them (ehem sol.. =]), and the new ones too, and now noone goes to there server - including newbz.. Like once in ever is there someone on there server.. So they are apart of the forgotten and Laffy once more prevails. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 4:00 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
and the new ones too, and now noone goes to there server - including newbz.. Like once in ever is there someone on there server..

For once i agree with you, and i explained this in relative blunt terms to Outcast, that his server had 0 popularity and that his clan and server were dead. He just laughed and said it didnt matter, so long as he has "his" ATS, he doesnt care about Newbs/jk2 players or the JK2 community as a whole for that matter. He's a loser. He knows he's fooked, and that his server/clan has no decent place in JK2, nobody likes his server, nobody goes to his server, but he doesnt care, or maybe he does care, and is so pissed/helpless out it that all he can do is deny that he cares so he doesnt loose face. He's a bitter man, SoL won, in fact as far as Outcast and ATS goes, the rest of JK2 won.

And laaaf thx for the offer but no, i broke it on perpose so that i cant play anymore, i dont wanna be tempted to waste my time as i have been, im 22 and should doing something decent with my life, for me now, jk2 was a way to escape my responsibility, in the end i loose because im wasting time instead of looking for jobs/working/helping round the house/actually having hobbies with my mates IRL. These are the things that i should have been doing for the last 2/3 weeks. Sometimes gaming is like an escape mechanism for me, but in the end, it does far more harm than good because i end up wasting my time instead of doing the right thing. So i broke the disc to take all temptation away, ive done the right thing. Ive actually only been playing jk2 alot the past 2 weeks, because the Playstation Network has been down. So now its well and truely over, you will never been seeing me on server again. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 9:17 pm

Phoenix wrote:
i broke it on perpose so that i cant play anymore, i dont wanna be tempted to waste my time
Lol that's strange. But I guess now you have time to get married and get laid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Sun 01 May 2011, 10:16 pm

lol laaf, i guess that half is already done !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Mon 02 May 2011, 1:43 am

No need to insult them so basely Matt Wink

But I agree with Phoenix and Xaso strongly. Only that the other members of ATS are indeed the real embodiment of the values that the clan falsely promotes. If anyone disagrees with Outcast/Kyle/Max they indeed have to "suffer in silence" - I can name quite a few in this situation. I thought being in a clan was being able to commune and equate with others, whats the point if you can't?

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   Today at 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down

ATS ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: