)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ATS ???

Go down 
+12
Kernow Pilgrim
TheGraanulaarian
Leonardo
Xasomur
Dark Kyle
Hektor
Alpha'
mereel
WakiE
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Xemnas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

ATS ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ATS ???   ATS ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

im just curious i heard that outcast left ATS....so...dunno are they still mad at us or do they like us aggain? Neutral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

ATS ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   ATS ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:02 am

Outcasts misconception is that he believes that because he owns a server, he owns the clan. In may mind they are two totally different areas. In theory, as he is paying for his server, although i hate to admit it, its his privilage as a paying customer to do what he likes with his server. However the ATS clan itself is totally different in my mind, just because you are the founder of something, doesnt give you ownership over others in that field.

Its like, for example, joining a gym, or joining a golf club. They owners their create thieir own rules based around the kind of service they deliver, this is unfortunately as far Outcasts similarities to this example go, because making these rules and stipulations now gives you higher responsibility over those members, now already, Outcast fails in this example. As people join gyms/golf clubs or whatever, they become part of that community, and while they must think and act under the club rules, the club now has an obligation towards each and every member, to create fairness and equality, to make sure that person is happy in the environment, to see if that person has any opinions on where the club can improve, through questionaires ect (this is where Outcast fails most). Despite owning the club, the club executives cannnot just do as they see fit, in fact quite the opposite. The more members they get the more responsibility they bear. In real life clubs cant just do what the hell they want with people and fly a kite everything, that would be a breach of a members rights, this is what Outcast never seems to be able to grasp, that he cant treat people like shit, instead, its his responsilbility to give people a voice, and to listen to them, and to actually act upon their feedback. Thats one thing that pisses me off.

Another, is that, as ive said, foundering an organisation, doesnt necessarly mean you have ownership over everything for the rest of eternity, in real life, people are voted of poistions, even if they made that position what it was. Companies get bought out, ownerships change hands, often their is money involved, but not always. Its impossible for companies/organisations to act like Outcast, no matter how they feel, thats why he is so child like, he like a baby clinging onto his favorite toy. In truth, he, and kyle/ulrich for that matter must accept that a cycle of power, is the only right they have over everybody. Being a founder doesnt mean squat, if the common good (the rest of the clan) says that it doesnt want it that way, then Outcast should, in theory, step down and allow somebody else to step up to the helm. Its the kind of dictatorship we have in the world today, where a corrupt President/Prime Minister is prepared to do anything to stay in power, even against the public will, or against their rights. Those who speak out are threatened and punished by the "arselickers". It makes me mad, but i guess it cant be helped, being the a fictional reality, JK2 has no UN to help us.

Outcast is just a shed tears baby dictator, determind to hold onto his riegns at all costs, i dont like it, but nothing can be done unfortantely.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

ATS ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   ATS ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:56 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
Lol that's strange. But I guess now you have time to get married and get laid.

Damn straight.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

ATS ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   ATS ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 4:12 am

Phoenix wrote:
And laaaf thx for the offer but no, i broke it on perpose so that i cant play anymore, i dont wanna be tempted to waste my time as i have been, im 22 and should doing something decent with my life, for me now, jk2 was a way to escape my responsibility, in the end i loose because im wasting time instead of looking for jobs/working/helping round the house/actually having hobbies with my mates IRL. These are the things that i should have been doing for the last 2/3 weeks. Sometimes gaming is like an escape mechanism for me, but in the end, it does far more harm than good because i end up wasting my time instead of doing the right thing. So i broke the disc to take all temptation away, ive done the right thing. Ive actually only been playing jk2 alot the past 2 weeks, because the Playstation Network has been down. So now its well and truely over, you will never been seeing me on server again. Wink
I got the similar situation, i am livin in a house where no internet access is possible and i stayed there for months, so i am outta jk2 until i have vacation. It s also a purpose to stay in a place like this because i would waste times on the internet which i cannot afford it for the next times. In that time i am concentrating on colledge businesses. But i didnt know that you are 22, while i am 20 :s

But speakin about those ats guys, it really reminds me about a year ago, when i was able to connect to ats server and messed ppls up, even a "gang battle" had happened including exposing some videos in xfire how those ppl abused me - and i have found them really funny how these ppl behaved when they failed to kill someone...

as long those ppl stay behind the ats clan, then there s nothing to save anything and also it s the same for other similar clans like ats which i ve been watchin them a long time ago. And the results remains the same: banning, having grudges and hate on every sides plus telling bullshit on those ppl who "opposes them".

Oh, i forgot one thing: "paranoia"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATS ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATS ???   ATS ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATS ???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: