)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(

Go down 
+2
Vader
Micr0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Empty
PostSubject: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:04 am

I can't believe how people today are. So violent Sad makes me want to shed tears.

These people didn't even attack back, Plus these People are cowerds! hiding there faces...
Sorry i brought this up but.. This world is, Hateful

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:15 am

Well...wow...two of the guys had these cuts on their forehead and another guy was holding a cloth to his eye...ouch...they also took out a door. Shocked
Thing is we cant do anything to change whats happening there. Neutral
Quick question.. why is this in the cantina lol?
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:26 am

Idk, i couldn't see a topic in, Most terrorfiing topics, Post a SHocking thing that is happening? lol

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 5:15 am

Micro you don't know much about Jehovas witnesses do you? They are money beggars and gives the money to their bosses somewhere in the states and you know what they do for the cash? Use it for themselves, they dont finance the organistation.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:36 am

boogieman, you dont know anything about them neither. The normal witness is not the one gatherinng mones, they are rly believinng in their values.
They are pure pacifists and they deny anything linkes to it and they believe in love and hapiness. The reason for why they go around and annoy ppl is some men in the background abusing their goodwill
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 8:16 am

Xasomur wrote:
boogieman, you dont know anything about them neither. The normal witness is not the one gatherinng mones, they are rly believinng in their values.
They are pure pacifists and they deny anything linkes to it and they believe in love and hapiness. The reason for why they go around and annoy ppl is some men in the background abusing their goodwill

Theres two things that corrupts religion which is money and politics. Countries with corrupted religious parties is Iran and the rest of the middle east for example. Also I am a atheist and I got threaths thrown at me alot of times and not to mention christians and priests telling me that i will burn in hell for not worshiping a man in heaven which brings life to everyone. Islam says that the same and so does Budhism and Hinduism.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 9:10 am

in fact the buddhism doesnt even care. buddhism does believe in buddha and his reincarnations, but they dont care for other ppls religion. they only tell you to meditate. but they wont force you to, nor would they condemn you if you dont.

the hinduism is too self focused. no need to talk about my opinion about that religion. but they dont tell YOU anything. and you wont get hindu that easy, that YOU would be part of their rules.

only those big three religions are insisting on being the one and only religion and are proscribing everyone how to live...
but i think that are 2 different pairs of shoes, talkin about the big religions or talkin bout the witnesses of iehovah
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 10:45 am

But violence its not necesary to solve these problems, look, 5 guys who were young, attacked people who re old, i dont like them either, but violence is a lil excecive
Back to top Go down
Theaveragejoe32

Theaveragejoe32

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 7:04 am

Ah i see, this must be in Russia. Jehovah Witnesses are banned there because the government say that there extremist when we're not... Btw I'm a Jehovah Witness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(   Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jehovahs Witnesses got attacked :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: