)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot

Go down 
+21
Dark Misery
ODST
Nibler
mereel
Xasomur
GONZA
tristan45
Xemnas
swiftY
Leonardo
Vader
sebbat
Skambak
wehr
WakiE
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimmjow
Phoenix
Ralen
Proballboy
fisTo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Obama 1 - Osama 0

Its very good that they killed him because no more war
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:01 pm

Osama is dead, and I believe it is a good thing. The operation seems to have been clean and the assassination was worthwhile. Nothing particularly dark about this, although Osama's story is tragic.

If someone wants to argue that it is a dark day because Osama was a good person, I'll leave them to their opinion. However, arguing for relativism for the sake of relativism itself is a waste of time, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 4:32 pm

It may be true that this is a good thing Nick but that doesnt necessarily mean that it is free of dark spots...nobody knows about the assassination for sure. I've heard on different news stations that it is SEALS, CIA Black Ops, or Green Berets that took Bin Laden out. We dont know. We initially heard that WHEN HE USED HIS WIFE TO SHIELD HIMSELF( he still innocent Xaso or would you do that too???) she died through a chest wound. Apparently she was shot in the foot and is recovering. We are talking Conspiracy level right now, one of the things our government constantly does and has become increasingly good at. And yes Osama's story is tragic, after all he helped us when he went to war against Afganistan and their Soviet leaders.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 5:01 pm

Tim US and Britian are not the BEST countries what about other ones New Zealand and Australia died to protect America and Britain and what are we called hmmm

Its pretty up yourself saying your the best countrie I am pretty sure the reason for americas war on iraq in the first place might of been for oil

The US-led war against Iraq did not begin in March 2003, as many Americans believe. In fact the US and Britain had been waging an undeclared war against Iraq for twelve years, ever since the end of the Gulf Slaughter in 1991. The aim has been the destruction of Iraqi society enabling the US and Britain to gain control of Iraq's huge oil reserves.

The main reasons for the US invasion of Iraq were to gain control of Iraq's oilfields (so as to keep the oil in the ground and drive up oil prices), to establish military bases in Iraq from which to dominate the Middle East and eventually (by controlling oil supply) to establish control over all countries dependent on oil, and (most important to the neo-cons Wolfowitz, et al.) to remove the threat to Israel posed by Iraq.

Off this website: http://www.serendipity.li/iraqwar.htm

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:36 pm

Xasomur wrote:
if that kill saves 1000, maybe. if that kill just kills someone... bad thing.
they could have captured him. they DID capture him, but execute him without a trial.
thats called a crime. and its not better than terrorism.
To be honest xaso what do you think is punish would be anyway for killing all those inovience? it would be execution anyway pure and simple. So that the soldiers shot him or he got in the electric chair etc. it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:28 pm

Uh, the main reason we invaded Iraq is they invaded, raped and pillaged their neighbor Kuwait. Sadam violated the agreement his representatives signed at the end of Gulf I numerous times. This was enough to justify us to going back and finishing the job.

Here is a list of UN resolutions he violated:

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/iraq/decade/sect2.html

w
e
h
r

PS- most Iraqi oil goes to Europe and China. We get most of our imported oil from Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Canada and Nigeria. I believe the US still produces about 40 percent of our consumption domestically.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 10:54 pm

lol, who ever thought i say osama was a good man, and was not a criminal and didnt deserve a punishment.
but its a shame that america forgets human rights and laws only to have their revenge.
and idk who messes with the karma, i wasnt giving negative karma, but ppl that giving negative karma, because i want to defend human rights, law and order, and the civilization, is very very low...
ppl enterign this discussion without reading what its about, is not well. no-one ever said osama was nice. we all agree that he is in a line with hitler.

@ tim
yea, he took a woman as a shield. and the seals were brave enough to shoot her, and the unarmed bin laden. wow. good job.

@ grimm
the big difference between a murder and death penalty is a trial with a judgement. by that you apply the human rights on the man. may it be an innocent one, a thief, a murderer or a terrorist. by that the criminal is called to account for what he did. it is the victory of the civilized constitutional state against malevolent miscreants.
there is no crime and no criminal without the law forbidding it. you cant just skip the law and apply your own law. that makes you just as bad as the miscreants.
thats the difference between the assassination and the capture

if youre too much in your fight against me, or whatever you call your rampage against things that xaso says, read it from lightmaster, he expresses it perfectly Smile
https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t3751-about-osama-bin-laden-my-opinion
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 11:20 pm

Xaso, this morning it is being reported that he had weapons and was going for them when they shot him! If true it totally debunks much of what lightmaster said too.

Give it up.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 11:28 pm

Here is an article from USA Today:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/05/ap-seals-thought-bin-laden-was-going-for-gun/1

So all your blah, blah, blah amounts to nothing and our SEALS are BEST!!!!!!

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:54 am

wehr are you god?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 4:08 am

wehr wrote:
Xaso, this morning it is being reported that he had weapons and was going for them when they shot him! If true it totally debunks much of what lightmaster said too.

Give it up.

w
e
h
r

couldn't agree less osama was just a douchebag and in my eyes if he had a weapon or not it's only fair he died that F U C K I N G C U N T!!.

(edited it with spaces in to annoy the stupid censor Smile )
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:21 am

even fly a kite cunts have their rights. if you deny a fly a kite King of Burger King their rights, because their fly a kite cunts, then ur rights are worth a damn, and youre just a fly a kite King of Burger King too.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 6:47 am

Xasomur wrote:
even fly a kite cunts have their rights. if you deny a fly a kite King of Burger King their rights, because their fly a kite cunts, then ur rights are worth a damn, and youre just a fly a kite King of Burger King too.
i could answer at that but would end up getting too mean so i'll answer like this ^^

who cares?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:17 am

I heared that when osama dies, his right hand will make a hidden nuclear bomb explode in europe
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 9:36 am

Even if he appeared unarmed, the soldiers raiding the building could reasonably expect that he would in fact be armed in some way and that it would be too risky to attempt to capture him without violence.

But I do agree with Xaso that ideally, he would have had a trial. In reality, however, the assassination will probably have a better outcome than the trial due to the nature of making high profile criminals a global public spectacle and giving them the opportunity to spread more of their violent propaganda just before their demise.

This is one instance where, even though the ideal was not met, I'm not going to complain too much due to the many positive effects of cutting corners of the law.

There isn't a whole lot of point arguing about this: Osama is gone, which is a good thing, and America has been saying for almost 10 years that we would kill Osama. If you had a problem with that, you had 10 years to voice it, because execution itself is against the Declaration of Human Rights. It is certainly a tragic story - Osama and the effects he had on the world - but efforts to protect Human Rights are better spent elsewhere, even if they do apply here as well.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:25 am

I've been watching the news and just listening to 'Question Time' in London that focuses on Osama's death.

The main argument is whether you support Osama being killed in his compound in North Western Pakistan or if you feel he should of been brought to trial.

Nick condenses what Xaso and myself would write thousands about into a perfect short structure, so I am his puppy for argument leeching, but he is right. Ideally I too support Xaso that he shouldn't of been killed and he should've been brought to trial. I know that I'll meet the revenging cries of passionate anger from mainly American users saying 'Nine Eleven Justice!' but remember the deaths of Osama Bin Laden's organisation was all over the world everywhere and almost in everyone. Hundreds of thousands of deaths, not just three thousand in New York.

Right now I'm supporting Lord Paddy Ashdown's view on the matter, Osama should've been brought to justice, it would've been inevitable that a showdog trial would occur and more hostility sparked. That said we can't second guess the situation that happened in Pakistan at Sunday 4am, anything could've happened, and only the commanding officer in charge of the operation of the US Forces there can moralize whether it was a justified death or not.

Also can we stop insulting Xaso please? Clearly he is outnumbered by the bandwagon of 'victimised revengers', but his opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

Consequently and ironically, 'Osama Bin Laden' is an anagram of 'Lob da man in sea' =]
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:07 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Consequently and ironically, 'Osama Bin Laden' is an anagram of 'Lob da man in sea' =]

lawl ^^

agreeing ideally is more than i can hope for.
but i cant stay calm in a dance of joy upon a doubtful death of a person, and i cant be muted by being called nazi, for recalling human rights.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:27 am

Theres no point beating around the bush, Bin Ladens death makes sweet F A difference in terms of future affairs. His death has been long over due, so either by means of capture and Trail, or by righteous infliction of the bullet, both outcomes are relatively the same. In fact, its probably better that he wasnt given a trail, such a thing could give him more oppertunity to become a martyr (to be honest, dead or alive, he is probably a martyr in some extremists eyes anyway) for other extremist to sympathise with, and could have even have led to a movement where insiders (which there undoubtably will be in the USA) try to assist his escape. To me, both options pretty much bring the same outcome.

Theres no doubt that with Bin Laden dead or Alive, more terrorism attempts will always be a likely outcome. Bin Ladens death may make the west be resented even more by extremists, but in truth, they would always find another reason to the fuel their hate anyway.

For years Bin Laden has been a nobody, his involvement with Al Qaeda finshed some time ago. As far as his role in current affairs go, his involvement in extremism is a thing of the past. He's was already replaced by other members in Al Qaeda ages ago, and in fact, Al Qaeda seems to have become less active over recent years, with focus changing to other extremist groups who are becoming more high profile.

Bin Ladens death will change nothing, its simply retribution for 9/11. As long as there are people on earth, some will try to kill others. Terrorism is unfortantely part of the world, extremist acts are going to be attempted time and time again, because either reasoned or irrational, people who want to hate, have always have reasons to do so.

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed that our security is tight enough, and hope that as long as time goes on, every attack attempt is prevented.

Bin Laden is dead, but justice isnt served and never will be. It changes nothing....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 1:58 pm

Lets just close this topic. Hes dead and theres nothing a bunch of guys on a Star Wars forum can say or do to justify his actions, or condemn them. Hes gone and thats that. We arent much of a clan if we are fighting about dumb stuff like this. This is a place for friendship, not mindless quarreling.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:02 pm

Agreed.... This topic is closed. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 9:44 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Lets just close this topic. Hes dead and theres nothing a bunch of guys on a Star Wars forum can say or do to justify his actions, or condemn them. Hes gone and thats that. We arent much of a clan if we are fighting about dumb stuff like this. This is a place for friendship, not mindless quarreling.
no one talked about HIS actions. we all agree on what they are.
its about the actions of american government about him, and the reaction of the world, first of all the americans, that ppl discuss about
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:25 pm

I don't think this topic needs to be closed - People aren't spamming in it and the topic still has a daily input of debate and discussion. I for one would like to respond to Phoenix's post when I have the time. So I think it is unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:18 am

yea XP its a shame that they dont close the topic when someone is called nazi, but closing it after ppl talk normally again xP
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:22 am

Well keeping this topic up are just causing bad harmony among all the players since we all got different views ^^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:38 am

Guys do yourselfs a favor and get rid of this ridiculous censor! Its immature awesome fly a kite pro cos King of Burger King get mad when somebody owned and pwned them. Its online gaming for chirst sake, just loose the censors and grow up guys, even Nick said he wanted to loose the censors.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 6:12 am

well pho that was a struggle to understand lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead woot   Osama Bin Laden is dead woot - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osama Bin Laden is dead woot
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next