)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)   Thu 05 May 2011, 2:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

I read (not all) the other post about Osama and many of you were fighting and critizacing the others just for giving ideas of what could be right. I just want to tell you my opinion, and you can have another point of view and thats ok, but don´t try to make me believe another thing of what i think plz:
Well, first some people said that this case of Osama Bin Laden could be totally false (that could be possible in my point of view), but that´s no the point. The POINT is how the USA have treated this case (fake or not, i mean the case). Osama is a terrorist and and OBIOUSLY he made terrible, terrible and terrible things that cannot be forgotten or justificate. Noone can justificate killing thousands of people, but that´s no reason for killing him. OBAMA HAS THE NOBEL PRICE OF THE PEACE FOR GOD SAKE!!! and he tells everybody that, having killing Osama, it made "justice" to the world. You have to got to be kidding me...he has the nobel price of peace and killing a person is how he has a reason or solution for a problem, bah!!
Secondly, the people is celebrating a DEATH. Noone should celebrate ANY death, it doesn´t care what he did. Very very sad...
Thirdly (I continue), They killed Osama and didn´t give him a chance for a trial (it doesn´t matter to me that they have "death penalty", which i don´t believe in it) that is totally against of their Constitution of what the country of USA is based on. Not all countries has their own Constitution, and it´s a pity that they don´t follow they own rules of giving him a chance for a trial and kill him directly without explanation. Everybody has a another oportunity of chance in life, maybe is too late for him but ACTING LIKE HIM?? killing Osama is doing the same thing that he made by bombing the "Twin Towers".
And finally, some people said that the best countries are bla bla bla. For me there is not best countries and all the countries made many mistakes (including Argentina) that damage/involve many people. Noone is perfect or superior than anyone and that´s the reality.

So try to respect other ones opinion and don´t insult him for what he think or believe plz. If someone is going to ask me what i would if someone kill someone from my family, i would answer that despite being angry in that moment i can´t kill him or do something to him/her because i know that i am not a murder like him/her. But I would be glad if that person want to apologise one day, through the years...

PD: Think whatever you want about my point of view, for something we all have different thoughts Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)   Fri 06 May 2011, 10:23 pm

@ mereel
Light wrote:
You have to got to be kidding me...he has the nobel price of peace and killing a person is how he has a reason or solution for a problem, bah!!
... Noone should celebrate ANY death, it doesn´t care what he did. Very very sad...
... and it´s a pity that they don´t follow they own rules of giving him a chance for a trial and kill him directly without explanation. Everybody has a another oportunity of chance in life, maybe is too late for him but ACTING LIKE HIM?? killing Osama is doing the same thing that he made by bombing the "Twin Towers"...

only because i used the word "pride" and "americans" you go mad?
u just felt insulted, because you always hink i try to insult you, and because you wanted to insult back. when i say you are blinded by pride, its something different from calling someone nazi asshat.

@ wehr
i never said anything bout burger king : >
and you said im just a desperate german and u said something bout east germany and whatever.
and as i already said: human rights and laws are important to me. it took nearly 6000 years from the beginning civilization and 6000 years of oppression, slavery and war, and as many deaths as goes along with this, to declare human rights. and it took even longer and a world war to agree on international laws of war. i think there is no point of diminishing returns for this kind of issue.

@ tim
you dont get it.
you arent nazi by ancestry. being german has nothing to do with being nazi. as i said: in italy and usa are more nazis then in germany. and they dont need german ancestors. being a nazi means you hail your own "race" and condemn all others. you especially hate jews. you claim all other "races" as less valuable ppl. you claim them to not be human. which is why your wish is to erase all other races to clean the world from them and let the better race reign the world. that means being a nazi.
and you need to THINK that to be a nazi. so if youre ancestors thought that, they were nazis. and if someone thinks that, he is a nazi, even if hes not german, even if no one he knows is german.

what matters is what is NOW and what you LEARNED from the past. you can learn from the past, but still: what happens now, has to be juded by what happened and what it means.

but you never got to the topic. the topic was about the mistake in how they handled osama bin laden. and it was about the way how mainly the americans reacted on it. you seem to never have understood that.

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)   Fri 06 May 2011, 11:30 pm

Ok Light I fully understand you - I can appreciate your perspective ^_^

And I think it is ok for you because the film focuses on the flaws of the American Justice system not the Argentinian xD

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr

PostSubject: Re: About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)   Sat 07 May 2011, 12:23 am

Guys, here's a quote from a post Xaso made. I'm just showing you he writes so much stuff he can't remember what he's said. Diminishing returns my friends. Just had to unlock this and go at it again... didn't you Xaso.

Xaso's quote from prior post:

" if you deny a fly a kite King of Burger King their rights, because their fly a kite cunts, then ur rights are worth a damn, and youre just a fly a kite King of Burger King too."

Nothing about Burger King eh Xaso.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)   Sat 07 May 2011, 1:14 am

OH LOL
king of burger king LOL

its the forum censor for C U N T
and i was referring to grimmjow, who called him a F U C K I N G C U N T and i didnt want to always write it that way...
but idc for burger king ^^ and didnt check for what the censor does out of it. and i thought ppl would know i mean King of Burger King >.< c unt.
funny is that cunts isnt censored, but cun t is.

but well it refers to grimmjow who called osama that. and i said if you deny the human rights to anybody, youre not better than him. and thits 1on1 what lightmaster said too Smile

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)   Today at 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

About Osama Bin Laden (my opinion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2