)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

rex, big problem

Go down 
+7
teddybear
solid snake
Sparky
WakiE
Rex
Ajunta Pall
max
11 posters
AuthorMessage
max

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:25 am

OK,.... he have problem with me, he lame me and type, I atack 1 time him, and he say tell him or
lame, IK all players, have with him problems. PLEASE kick him from sol. He Idiot, sry rex, but yes.

THX for READ
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:31 am

lmao you moron, you arn't in position to ask us to kick him from recruits, oyu might report the issue but that's all. watch your words
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:39 am

WHAT THE fly a kite! IS THIS???I didn't lame him!!!!Aju and other players see it I didn't lame this IDIOT FIREMAN!!! LIER fly a kite guy you are fireman!
Back to top Go down
WakiE

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:40 am

rex dont lose your hair =]
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:42 am

WakiE wrote:
rex dont lose your hair =]
I didn't lose it.Just He copied Power's teddy's and luke's name.He said he is admin.I didn't lame him xD.I didn't spamm.So this topic is fail!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:48 am

And ppls havn't problem with me -.-
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:55 am

And mardex was see it In teemple fireman lamed me
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:55 am

well Ive never seen rex lame and hes always nice on the server to me. Dont see why he would lame so likely he didn't. On the off chance he did whats the reason. And ajus right you cant tell us to kick him from sol for one unconfirmed incident.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:07 am

Fireman you lame you copy peoples names and tags. He copys power's, teddy's well everyones tag which he can. I have got many many complains about him and i think he should be banned from SoL server. Yesterday he copyed one guilds tag and those in that guild complained about it to me. Seb was luckily called and he renamed fireman. But i really think he should be banned. And that's fireman.
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:31 am

LoL Fireman you are laming by yourself and don't blame others.

Back to top Go down
max

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:37 am

Rex, youare big idiot, I no fireman, and I no him long time !!, you have problem with all,
normal players
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:39 am

Fireman!!You can say im idiot...but in ff and nf you are defeated by me.So very pls shut up and don't insult others.ty

Last edited by Rex on Fri 06 May 2011, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:41 am

LoL Fireman all we know you are Max-Fireman and dont call all sol players IDIOTS
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 3:46 am

Rex Smile Relax.. no worries Smile .. everyone knows you are a good guy and ppl like you Smile and nobody trusts to Fireman Smile Just relax.

pointless topic -> ban ban
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 2:03 pm

max wrote:
Rex, youare big idiot, I no fireman, and I no him long time !!, you have problem with all,
normal players

Really? You're not Fireman?? Funny the only time im seen english as crappy as yours is when I talk to fireman...hmmm.

In the mean time Rex, stay calm and dont let him get to you. Its not worth gettin mixed up with this newb lamer. If im calling him a newb then you know how bad he really is.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:32 pm

Hek wrote:
Rex Relax.. no worries .. everyone knows you are a good guy and ppl like you Smile and nobody trusts to Fireman Smile Just relax.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:51 pm

Some one can close this topic pls?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 1:50 am

dont post in it, and then there is no need to close
this topic was dead... no need to close dead topics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rex, big problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: rex, big problem   rex, big problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rex, big problem
Page 1 of 1