)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

About yavin_final

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

PostSubject: About yavin_final   Tue 17 May 2011, 9:33 am

Well aint trying to tell you guys what map to use at your server. But well i can say for sure i aint going to come much at sol anymore if the maps starts being standard map. I did dislike yavin_temple a lot and i still do but this map is horrible, and i think you guys might will lose a lot of players at the server with that map. Anyway was just what i wanted to say no hard feelings ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Tue 17 May 2011, 9:37 am

lol grimm is mad
we just uploaded that mod today and wanted to test it... so calm down Razz

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Tue 17 May 2011, 3:50 pm

What will Yavin_final be used for exactly? Like tourneys or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Tue 17 May 2011, 5:37 pm

Lol,

~mIc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Tue 17 May 2011, 11:44 pm

i agree with grim ^^ would be fatal !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 2:32 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i agree with grim ^^ would be fatal !

No offense Abrum, but this map is tra sh .. I don't talk about your form but the style of the map ... it really sux..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 2:56 am

lol, it doesnt sux
the normal yavin temple is alot worse imho. and its great stuff adding the rock and the temple
and the sky thing works perfectly and is great.

and that map will be used for variety. what u guys are always demanding and asking for. no special usage... just like bespin_streets.
and i know how many ppl hate bespin streets because of the fps and so on, but we appreciate the variety and the possibility to explore and climb
and im confident that yavin final has a place for everyone too. even if not, you can go back to temple there XP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 6:01 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol grimm is mad
we just uploaded that mod today and wanted to test it... so calm down Razz
nah i aint mad just got like wtf when i went there it was too grose for me to play there mate ^^
keep yavin_temple etc. and i'll come but not when yavin_final is on ^^

and btw i love bespin_streets but i have tryed yavin_final before and i think it's horrible, and i bet many of the good us players will think aswell ^^
but this post were also more just to give you guys a hint about the map nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 7:23 am

Abrum's skill is probably the best at the present in modding so I'd like to see others make a better one. I admit yavin_final AS A MAP isn't my favourite choice but it's expertly modded and a good contribution to the JK2 experiance.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 8:02 am

lol i was there when u entered grimm... U stayed 3 seconds. U didnt even explore. It has a great sky mod, and rock and temple are added to it.
So its an ok map, even for ur purposes
Btw: gameranger

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 9:25 am

lmao xaso, rock and temple arn't added x). They are in the map cuz those parts are used in the cinematics at the end of the game, so it doesn't need the game to reload ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 9:31 am

yes, but in the unmodded yavin_final or default duel map yavin temple DONT have it... so Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 10:20 am

because the unmodded yavin final is sp and in sp you don't have teleports xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 10:21 am

yo Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Wed 18 May 2011, 9:15 pm

Xasomur wrote:
lol i was there when u entered grimm... U stayed 3 seconds. U didnt even explore. It has a great sky mod, and rock and temple are added to it.
So its an ok map, even for ur purposes
Btw: gameranger
I have been at ATS server once and tryed it out so i know the map m8, i don't talk bad about anything i don't know anything about. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Thu 19 May 2011, 2:47 am

lol, grimm, the day u tested was the day i uploaded it, because it was a complete new version of it.
you would have needed to be on ats just before. 2 mins before u joined sol server Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Thu 19 May 2011, 4:59 am

Xasomur wrote:
lol, grimm, the day u tested was the day i uploaded it, because it was a complete new version of it.
you would have needed to be on ats just before. 2 mins before u joined sol server Razz
Ahh well i just know the old version of yavin_final i tryed at ATS was horrible my bad then, but well if it reminds just a bit like the old version it's an annoying map ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Thu 19 May 2011, 2:54 pm

To tell the truth, yavin_final has a big dungeon effect going, but people usually hate being in the same dungeon over and over again. Dungeons are *thumbs up*, but not repeatedly like a really good song. I've not seen any trolling in this thread, it's all chill. Smile Anyhow, I've barely touched yavin_temple. So as I posted in the other thread, I will work on that now.

Plenty of AWESOME opportunities. Has brushes to dupe, hack and edit = New triggers and clockwork, new doors, platforms and rooms. Has a good map thing going, with the temple to explore. Has plenty of entities already with no lag. So, I recommend y'all stick with that as well. So, yeah. Attention to yavin_temple.

As for Bespin_Streets, I modded it when I was a Padawan Map Modder, under Seto and my own study. Unlike what Kernow said, I'm no Master in map modding. More like a Knight since I learned pretty much all the stuff. Still need more experience before I'm a Master. Seto rocks! Too bad he plays JK3 (hint hint trollz XD).

Anyhow, I might be able to help Bespin_Streets. Maybe not, maybe so. I really was a complete no.ob when I modded it. :O If not, of well, Yavin_Temple ftw. Smile

And, Gimmjow, Denmark ROCKS. Hope you enjoy it there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Thu 19 May 2011, 9:01 pm

Abrum wrote:
To tell the truth, yavin_final has a big dungeon effect going, but people usually hate being in the same dungeon over and over again. Dungeons are *thumbs up*, but not repeatedly like a really good song. I've not seen any trolling in this thread, it's all chill. Smile Anyhow, I've barely touched yavin_temple. So as I posted in the other thread, I will work on that now.

Plenty of AWESOME opportunities. Has brushes to dupe, hack and edit = New triggers and clockwork, new doors, platforms and rooms. Has a good map thing going, with the temple to explore. Has plenty of entities already with no lag. So, I recommend y'all stick with that as well. So, yeah. Attention to yavin_temple.

As for Bespin_Streets, I modded it when I was a Padawan Map Modder, under Seto and my own study. Unlike what Kernow said, I'm no Master in map modding. More like a Knight since I learned pretty much all the stuff. Still need more experience before I'm a Master. Seto rocks! Too bad he plays JK3 (hint hint trollz XD).

Anyhow, I might be able to help Bespin_Streets. Maybe not, maybe so. I really was a complete no.ob when I modded it. :O If not, of well, Yavin_Temple ftw. Smile

And, Gimmjow, Denmark ROCKS. Hope you enjoy it there. Very Happy
Hehe ty man anyway if you are going to make changes in yavin_temple i got some good suggestion, first of all maybe make a few more obstacles in hangar or maybe divid it up in 2 parts, and for shield, health packs maybe remove some of them or make longer spawn time. And in rocks or the place next to courtyard make a little forest could be quite fun to run headless around there chasing each others. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About yavin_final   Today at 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down

About yavin_final
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: