)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Should merC be banned

Go down 
+14
Ops
Hektor
Dragon
mantA
Ajunta Pall
fisTo
Alpha'
Lucifer
Igrom
Grimmjow
solid snake
striker
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should merC be banned
Yes - For as long as possible
Should merC be banned I_vote104%Should merC be banned I_vote11
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes - But not for long
Should merC be banned I_vote1057%Should merC be banned I_vote11
 57% [ 13 ]
No - He should be unbanned
Should merC be banned I_vote1026%Should merC be banned I_vote11
 26% [ 6 ]
No - Kernow is an abusing whore :D
Should merC be banned I_vote1013%Should merC be banned I_vote11
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Should merC be banned Empty
PostSubject: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:31 am

Just wanted a public opinion on whether threestar should be unbanned. Obviously I'm taking into account the opinion of non-SoL because I think that in this case their voice is just as important.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Thu 19 May 2011, 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:42 am

i voted yes, but not for long
he is a pain in the ass lately, and i would like to have a break Smile
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:44 am

he is called here threestar?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:44 am

yes, same person
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:52 am

I wish there was the choice: Yes - Kernow is an abusing whore Razz

Yes - but not for long
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:56 am

I don't know there is laggers and many more worst players.

Last edited by solid snake on Thu 19 May 2011, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 5:01 am

i voted no he should be unbanned there's a lot more people there should be banned i can easy list more annoying people ^^
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 5:09 am

Second poll option.

And damn you, Kernow - I had an urge to post:

Me ! wrote:
*cough cough* c ry.

in that thread of his, but you closed it too fast. ;_;

Grimmjow, there's no obligation to ban from the top. MerC might not be the lowest, but he still (un)fortunately belongs in the "punishment candidate" group. Who knows, maybe now someone will figure out that we *don't* accept this kind of behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 11:36 am

I aggree there should be a topic for abusing whore by kernow xD, but oh well yess but not too long, there are alot worse people out there..
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: rC   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 12:15 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
i voted no he should be unbanned there's a lot more people there should be banned i can easy list more annoying people ^^

I have to agree Hes One of a great player to take good advice and great teaching in force hes helping me allot but now he is banned he can't so in a way im pissed that he is Banned. i would understand if he lagged but he did. not ofc just was annoying Kern if he enoys yous do \Cg_Ignore player "MerC" "Number" that's all you have to do. i don't think he should be banned hes a great person wen u get to know him. Cool

Great skills He has.

iv voted To Be unbanned because i don't think it's right to be banned For Being Annoying
Razz

Take wakie as example of more Annoying and Anakin aka InfernO, Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 1:48 pm

you dont seem to pay much attention to what merc does to other ppl.
kernow didnt ban merc because he only was annoying kernow... merc likes to annoy generally.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 3:24 pm

that's Right Xaso Because i understand that many People Don't Take Jk2 as a game It's Made for fun ^_^ Iv had no problem with MerC what soo ever i think you should listen to other people and see what they will have to say as well In Caution, JK is Non Real Life so it's Doing no Harm And what you written doesn't Actually Answer My Question. Neutral

The Reason why is because Kern Is responsible only the one who seems to ban him :/ Which is a bit unfair In My opinion.
Neutral

Can't you just not Unban the pro Hes a good fighter and iv had a word with him about annoying Ker and he said he won't annoy you but please unbanned me i wanna play and sol is the only server where His other M8's go. i think everyone deserves more than one chance there is always fun in jk2 but how can it be fun when the pro's get banned :/ i reckon An Unbanned and see how he goes but hes promised me he won't annoy Ker again BUT PLZ UNBANNED.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 6:42 pm

u didnt see my answer then. merc doesnt only annoy ker. he annoy alot of ppl. and i was about banning him several times the last days. but i never had the incidence to do so, because merc is a chicken. he provokes and provokes but he is not man enough to finally get the reward for his behaviour.

and towards the "fun"
to me it seems that merc hasnt understood that, like you maybe. if 10 ppl want to have fun, how can one of them destroy their fun, and call it his fun, and tell the 10 ppl he annoys, that they dont play right.
they would play right and have fun, without merc

we can all be thankful that we have a little break of him :>
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 7:11 pm

why dont you ban laaf he annoys heaps of people Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 9:04 pm

I'm just saying my honest opinion and so far i know i'm in good right to do that when it aint harming others, i saw the topic where he said about fod should crash sol again that weren't cool or acceptable. Anyhow i don't think he should be banned and that's my opinion, and beside that if you guys want to ban people, then ban those people who only comes at server to make the game a pain in the ass for others.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 10:48 pm

it's fun, cuz no one never gets banned from sneaky, and none never lags this server ... lol
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 11:34 pm

Xasomur wrote:
you dont seem to pay much attention to what merc does to other ppl.
kernow didnt ban merc because he only was annoying kernow... merc likes to annoy generally.
I know him for a while and he annoys to those ppl only who have been actin to him very bad. (Abusing, offending etc.)
So far i know him, that he is not playin the game to destroy the ppls fun. He just needs some challenges and also he s just playing it for fun. I know it looks annoying if he starts attacking some ppls but this is a game. And it is supposed to be played.

I have voted "no he shall be unbanned" - because of the reason above what i mentioned and jk2 aint big no more i guess - does it ? But still if you have problems with him, try talking over with him and it will be ok. We are all mature enough to talk, arent we ?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 11:46 pm

nope, not all unfortunatly.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 11:58 pm

merc uses evc on sol server, because he wants to chase the newbs that only try to be left alone.
merc doesnt seek for challenge, he seeks for ppl he can make fun of, and that cant make him loose
merc is of the worst kind
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 1:02 am

MerC's ks.
So what.
There is a lot of more worst lamers.
MerC ffa whit lamers and give something to do for them.

He can lame sometimes but stop when someone ask him to stop.

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 1:04 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
it's fun, cuz no one never gets banned from sneaky, and none never lags this server ... lol
Indeed a bit ironic but well there's no rules at my server too so well xD
But yeah if someone gets banned it's max for an hour i think i banned someone Razz

Xasomur wrote:
merc uses evc on sol server, because he wants to chase the newbs that only try to be left alone.
merc doesnt seek for challenge, he seeks for ppl he can make fun of, and that cant make him loose
merc is of the worst kind

Hmm and what do you call dino and ariez's reason to be at the server? They always talks down to people they aint seeking gameplay they just want to make others feel bad and un-install the game. And evc how many don't you think there uses that at sol already seriously there's way more than you think and same comes for kickscripters ^^

And i often went at sol with evc and ks aswell and lamed people but just like dragon said, i do the same as merc stopping when people ask me to it (for the most lol) ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 1:20 am

Ariez and Dino have been banned before, it's made them at least a bit more respectful when SoL administration are around.

merC holds grudges, he dislikes me because months and months ago I probably treated him how he treated everyone else, except with admin, which only made the situation worse. Since I have tried to recitfy this and I have been friendly to him, not calling out his name when he is anonymous and always using polite requests when ASKING him not to lame. Not ordering or provoking but asking. He lames without care, insults without provocation and uses his cheats in an aggresive fashion in his laming antics to deter others from playing the game. Manta and Mick this is the side you have yet to see of him. He has no rationality or ability to comprimise, it's have it his way or not play at all.

Laaaaf I agree has to be banned along with a lot of other people - What these other people have over merC is that they have the common sense to treat administration with neutral respect instead of blazing hostility. I never see Laaaaf or Ariez lame as much as merC because at least they have the intelligence not to do it when I'm around. It's why merC is banned and they are not.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 4:38 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Ariez and Dino have been banned before, it's made them at least a bit more respectful when SoL administration are around.

merC holds grudges, he dislikes me because months and months ago I probably treated him how he treated everyone else, except with admin, which only made the situation worse. Since I have tried to recitfy this and I have been friendly to him, not calling out his name when he is anonymous and always using polite requests when ASKING him not to lame. Not ordering or provoking but asking. He lames without care, insults without provocation and uses his cheats in an aggresive fashion in his laming antics to deter others from playing the game. Manta and Mick this is the side you have yet to see of him. He has no rationality or ability to comprimise, it's have it his way or not play at all.

Laaaaf I agree has to be banned along with a lot of other people - What these other people have over merC is that they have the common sense to treat administration with neutral respect instead of blazing hostility. I never see Laaaaf or Ariez lame as much as merC because at least they have the intelligence not to do it when I'm around. It's why merC is banned and they are not.

As I witnessed the whole incident on the server, I can just nod to Kernow's words. MerC is a massive douche, openly disrespecting the people who, well, POLICE this server and devote their time to tend to the community. It's his lack of understanding that he's not the one in charge here what caused all this; he can't engrave his word in stone and stay above the law.

And MerC rarely does listen to other people telling him to cease laming, especially when there's only a single member of SoL (and not a higher-up) on.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 5:19 am

@ dragon
i said evc, not ks. evc is not tolerated. i will make a council topic finally. all this acceptance towards cheats sickens me

@ grimm
he doesnt stop to lame when u ask him to... he only stops laming when he feels like stopping
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 6:17 am

LOL. evc isn't tolerated. Then you will need several council topics, even many x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should merC be banned
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next