)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

PostSubject: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 12:24 pm

Something wrong with your system. I did like 2-3 chatkills today and got banned. It appears it saves the bans for the past two days or something. (I heard it restarts the chatkill thing only when map is restarted or w.e.)

So I know you guys (Some big pros) would want to be like "You're gonna be banned for a week/month because of your history of laming/insult/etc." But lets not.. Cool

Anyways all of them were accidents, people like to jump in the middle of a battle with there chatbox on, or just are in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 12:32 pm

It resets your chat-kills when you are ON and map changes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 4:27 pm

lol funny laffy if you typekill you will be banned so dont complain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 6:10 pm

I laughed when the post said Error/Malfunction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 7:50 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
... people like to jump in the middle of a battle with there chatbox on ...
I lol'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Smile Nick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Sun 22 May 2011, 10:07 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
Nightmare_I wrote:
... people like to jump in the middle of a battle with there chatbox on ...
I lol'd

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Mon 23 May 2011, 1:21 am

Nick I think your post count is the date you were born! Very Happy

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Mon 23 May 2011, 1:27 am

He's not in the far future yet ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Mon 23 May 2011, 9:54 am

Yo I'm still banned, you guys forget about me or something? It's been a day..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Mon 23 May 2011, 10:09 am

6 yet to come :>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Mon 23 May 2011, 10:29 am

Xasomur wrote:

Lol. Laffy pwned. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Tue 24 May 2011, 1:03 am

haha @ nick & laffy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Tue 24 May 2011, 3:58 pm

Xasomur wrote:

Lol now I know you don't mean 6 am.

Anyways why am I banned for a week just because your Ban system is broken? Everyone knows its broken, so we can be clear on that, it's just as bad (well maybe not as bad) as the manual banning. Now we just need to fix another mistake it has created, and that's banning the all-powerful once again.

I know most slaves have grudges against me and such for me punishing them. But lets not act like the children you are. Let's act more mature on this matter, and actually do something useful for once. Let's unban LaffY, apologize to him for having such a cr@ppy system (Xaso having 40 paragraphs telling what the system is about and the rules doesn't make it good. Quality > Quantity. Don't make the simple complex), and get on with your pathetic lives. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Tue 24 May 2011, 4:30 pm

stop raging, it's not like i banned u anyways.... blame a machine then lolz..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Tue 24 May 2011, 4:36 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:

Anyways why am I banned for a week just because your Ban system is broken?

Nick wrote:
I lol'd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Tue 24 May 2011, 11:59 pm

Oh, whats this I hear? An idea? If you hate us so much, why not go to another server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 4:07 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wait a minute...

*giggle*

phew... ok ...

sorry, just a sec...

now:
i dont make the simple complex. you just stupid. 10 typekills = autoban
autoadmin warns you and ampsays you. to get 10 typekills u need to want to be banned...

unless ppl join the game with chatboxes up and run around like chickens and jump into fights... with their chatboxes up...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 7:13 am

KiraOrLight wrote:
Oh, whats this I hear? An idea? If you hate us so much, why not go to another server?

You slave, you poor slave.. I go to other servers all the time, but I require the use of yours because of the activity that comes around at times.

Xasomur wrote:
wait a minute...

*giggle*

phew... ok ...

sorry, just a sec...

now:
i dont make the simple complex. you just stupid. 10 typekills = autoban
autoadmin warns you and ampsays you. to get 10 typekills u need to want to be banned...

unless ppl join the game with chatboxes up and run around like chickens and jump into fights... with their chatboxes up...

They Do.. Two slaves (Nicoo and some other slave) were doing that. Putting up a chatbox in a 2vs2 in tunnel area. 3-4 chatkills because of nicoo, and 3-4 a day ago because of some other slaves. that makes 2-3 non those-two accidents.

People complain about this all the time, there are always slaves (even the weak minded) that can manipulate a flawed system to there liking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 8:44 am

if this system werent flawed, you, slave, would have been banned much more early, slave Smile
and after you, slave, had 9 typekills and you, slave, got kicked already once, and you, slave, got ampsayd "one more chatkill and you (slave) are banned" and what do you, slave do? you, slave, chatkill another time... and then cri. slave Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 9:17 am

i think xaso just prove the reason that laaaf is his own slave to this game, oh well he never learned anyways lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 9:22 am

Cant you read? You know what an accident is? Me killling some guy, and accidentally hitting a chatboxed slave in the middle of the battle. Then 4 of those accidents were in hanagar. So you still haven't told me why I'm banned? You aren't allowed to use the chatbox as a life saving device and chatkilling in hangar (they were accidents as well so it doesn't matter) is allowed. Therefor that means I did nothing wrong, so I should be unbanned. Cool

It's called simple logic. Learn to use it. hahaahHa..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 9:26 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
people like to jump in the middle of a battle with there chatbox on, or just are in the way.

how do you jump in the middle of a battle with chatbox on??? lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 10:07 am

10 accidents is as stupid as 10 delibarete typekills.
and 10 accidental typekills just scream: BAN ME IM STUPID

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Wed 25 May 2011, 1:53 pm

Xasomur wrote:
10 accidents is as stupid as 10 delibarete typekills.
and 10 accidental typekills just scream: BAN ME IM STUPID

You're not allowed to use the last word unless you refer it to yourself or the system which you helped build. It's not difficult to get auto-banned in SOL. (Well maybe it is to people who go to JK2 to stand there the whole day and do nothing. Many people have without the intention of being aggressive.

Having the auto-ban system causes multiple problems and nearly all people with an above average skill level would understand this. It's already been proven that the system sukz and it's easy to get banned without trying to. Now I didn't get auto-banned in about a couple months? That's some pro skill right there considering how many people I am capable of destroying daily without getting auto-banned.

The only thing that keeps this system (not just referring to the auto-ban nonsense) alive, is the ignorance by many people in this clan (You're one of the major ones).

BTW you know how you like correcting me within the game when I type big words fast. It's "deliberate". Learn better English before you learn Latin mahahahhahahaa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)   Today at 10:27 am

Back to top Go down

LaffY Autobanned (ErroR-Malfunction)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next