)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
Grimlore
Xasomur
Spartacat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:42 am

Hey guys, Cat here. I'm trying to get Marathon Pro, I got the 26 miles done, but I'm 4/10 on first blood medals and like 5/15 on flag captures. Anyone know some good tips on getting this Pro? Like for first blood medals, should I play on team tactical?

Xbox gt: STL Hagan

Btw, Xasomur. Congrats on making the SOL hall of fame. Now there just needs to be a ceiling of fame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:38 am

ty Smile
you can make a ceiling of fame... what u need? ^^
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 7:36 am

Spartacat wrote:
Hey guys, Cat here. I'm trying to get Marathon Pro, I got the 26 miles done, but I'm 4/10 on first blood medals and like 5/15 on flag captures. Anyone know some good tips on getting this Pro? Like for first blood medals, should I play on team tactical?

Btw, Xasomur. Congrats on making the SOL hall of fame. Now there just needs to be a ceiling of fame Very Happy

Marathon Pro..

Was about to mention some tips how to get the miles done, but here goes..

Flag Captures...try using LightWeight with Marathon (the speed helps trust me) to get more faster when trying to get them flags.

First Bloods...Hit the first dude you see that isn't on your team and their name doesnt show up as Green when u point ur gun @ em/Doesn't show up @ all (They're using Ghost Pro), Try not to miss too much.

-OOM

P.S my GT's OOM91
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 12:52 pm

Grimlore wrote:
Hit the first dude you see that isn't on your team

Give this guy the medal of wisdom... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:27 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Grimlore wrote:
Hit the first dude you see that isn't on your team

Give this guy the medal of wisdom... Rolling Eyes

Give Phoe Euro Rage for being the best Euro for this clan. (JK that goes for KP or Xaso, Germany Rules! Razz )

@Phoe I don't really use Marathon at all unless I use a Ballistic Knife. Golden Rule of Marathon is Use Lightweight & SoH to be the Speediest guy with the Speediest reload speed!*

*=This a good class to use SMGs cuz you can shoot, reload and run fast enough to really confuse your enemy! SMG, Grenades and Secondary to use for this loadout are up to you. Cake
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy

Grimlore i gon add u!
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

Tip 1: Give up on Black Ops and play Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and L.A. Noire.
Tip 2: Play CTF with me sometime if you want. I suck at Black Ops, but Marathon Pro is always the first perk I get.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:56 pm

Xasomur wrote:
ty Smile
you can make a ceiling of fame... what u need? ^^

Ummm a ceiling??
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm

Mind you, I'm no pro at CoD, but I will do my best.

1.) Use SMG, for they generally are the lightest gun, making it way easier to move around. Also, as everyone else said, use Lightweight.
2.) In CTF, the main goal is never who can get the flag the fastest, it's more of a team movement. Generally, you want your defense, your aggressive blockers, and your runner. When you get in game, focus on sticking with a group, for generally they all move to the same target. As soon as you see an opening, run up, grab the flag, and get back to your buds. Because the enemy will be following you, you have your teammates to keep them off you as you run like hell. Don't worry about helping your teammates, but try to keep close to their positions. And stick to the edge of the map. Never, and I repeat, never run up the map. Go around. It may be longer, but it makes it easier to judge where your opponent is coming from.
3.) For first strikes, throwing a few starter grenades at locations that you know the majority of the enemy comes from helps. When they mean first strike, anything goes.

@ Tim

He is also known as Ceiling Cat, for he watches you masturbate. xD
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:17 pm

Yeah I saw the youtube video xD.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:51 am

Don't try Knifing...unless you've got no girl liking you (worse then boosting or camping), pro Tubing, RPGing (or M72 LAWing). Quickscopes are fine by any of us GBs. (Gun Boyz)

Ceiling Cat can knock Duke Nukem around up and down so he deserves the HoF. Cool
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:59 am

Meh, Im still fannying around with MW2, cant be forking out for new games these days...
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 5:58 am

I got my copy of mw2 working again the other day, so I've been screwing around with it some. I forgot how much it naturally pisses you off Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 6:07 am

mereel wrote:
Mind you, I'm no pro at CoD, but I will do my best.

1.) Use SMG, for they generally are the lightest gun, making it way easier to move around. Also, as everyone else said, use Lightweight.
2.) In CTF, the main goal is never who can get the flag the fastest, it's more of a team movement. Generally, you want your defense, your aggressive blockers, and your runner. When you get in game, focus on sticking with a group, for generally they all move to the same target. As soon as you see an opening, run up, grab the flag, and get back to your buds. Because the enemy will be following you, you have your teammates to keep them off you as you run like hell. Don't worry about helping your teammates, but try to keep close to their positions. And stick to the edge of the map. Never, and I repeat, never run up the map. Go around. It may be longer, but it makes it easier to judge where your opponent is coming from.
3.) For first strikes, throwing a few starter grenades at locations that you know the majority of the enemy comes from helps. When they mean first strike, anything goes.

(Not Recommended unless ur good at this and even I never did this yet) You could try throwing out a few Decoy Grenades near the Enemy and they will run to them and you sneak up on them...you know what to do after that. Smile

And don't forget Sleight of Hand+Lightweight=The Flash!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:07 pm

I think MW2 is better than Black Ops. Hands down.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:01 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
I think MW2 is better than Black Ops. Hands down.

If you're classifying by age,maybe. MW2 still has some camping..and Black Ops is no different from that bit.

BO still isnt changed a bit from MW2 cuz some elements to me, seem to return in there.

@ Tim What's ur favorite gun in MW2 then? I just use what ever's not overused by N0Obz.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

The gun that (as newb as it may be) works for me is an M4 with Red dot sight and Grenade launcher. I will also use Tar-21 with Holographic and Nade launcher.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:02 am

TAR-21 as I hear works ok with Silencer..

@ Tim if you're using pro tubes ('Nade Launchers) Best 1st or "Blue" Perk(s) goes to Scavenger or One Man Army cuz of their Pros. M4's ok if ur using Stopping Power or something with it to compensate for the firepower.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:11 pm

@Grim You don't NEED Stopping Power for an M4. I'm decent without it when I'm doing ok in mw2.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:29 pm

Grimlore wrote:
TAR-21 as I hear works ok with Silencer..

@ Tim if you're using pro tubes ('Nade Launchers) Best 1st or "Blue" Perk(s) goes to Scavenger or One Man Army cuz of their Pros. M4's ok if ur using Stopping Power or something with it to compensate for the firepower.

If ur using it=wether you're using it or not.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:25 am

I'm only saying that's my experience Razz I do use FMJ on it though lol.

How's that Marathon Pro going Cat?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:49 pm

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
@Grim You don't NEED Stopping Power for an M4. I'm decent without it when I'm doing ok in mw2.

Completely agree. I go 24-4 with that half the time.
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:31 pm

Grimlore wrote:
Spartacat wrote:

Marathon Pro..

Was about to mention some tips how to get the miles done, but here goes..

Flag Captures...try using LightWeight with Marathon (the speed helps trust me) to get more faster when trying to get them flags.

First Bloods...Hit the first dude you see that isn't on your team and their name doesnt show up as Green when u point ur gun @ em/Doesn't show up @ all (They're using Ghost Pro), Try not to miss too much.

-OOM

P.S my GT's OOM91
You're OOM? I have seen you in Halo Reach when i played Living Dead or if it was SWAT, but it was a long time since i saw you, thats what i remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)   Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops - Marathon Pro (help)
Page 1 of 1