)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I lova you all <3

Go down 
+7
Leonardo
Xasomur
Lucifer
sebbat
Grimlore
Hektor
Skambak
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:25 am

Just wanted to say it
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:33 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:38 am

Can I give you a hug or are you afraid of cooties?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:11 am

Someone will be jealous
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:46 am

*shoots skam* WE COULD OF WON TODAY !!! on LoL ....
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:10 am

LordSindwinder wrote:

Its impossible if im not there
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:30 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:36 am

sebb... Seriously it was 27-3 kills death wise for teams, if skam didn't DC cause of parents, we would of raped them so hard..
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm

Sind, yesterday i won a ranked with 4 leavers in my team and just the 2 nexus turrets remaining, and i used sona
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:42 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:

It started out all happy and loving.....then Sindwinder: Prince of Darkness shows up and kills all the love with League of Legends.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

You love us <3.same to you.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

WTF IS LoL!!?!?!
Jk, I've heard of it. I just don't know jack shit about it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:49 pm

sebbat wrote:
Sind, yesterday i won a ranked with 4 leavers in my team and just the 2 nexus turrets remaining, and i used sona

doubt it, but nice try, even with sona i would hardly doubt it, now if u had rammus it's possible... and btw Tim, im no prince of darkness, but im evil and also the son of the devil, darkness and hell is 2 different things xD
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:06 am

I want to apologyize to Lord Sindwinder and Hora because I left them in the middle of an owned game by skammy the mundoman. u.u Sorry but I had to be gone. You know what is like when parents are so impatient :/ Next time we will win Very Happy Promise. Sorry for letting you down.

Tim wrote:
It started out all happy and loving.....then Sindwinder: Prince of Darkness shows up and kills all the love with League of Legends.

It can still be love and peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:37 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 4:27 am

I love you too!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:21 am

I am surprised by the Bromance going on in this topic. Get a virtual room!!!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:15 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:
sebbat wrote:

doubt it, but nice try, even with sona i would hardly doubt it, now if u had rammus it's possible... and btw Tim, im no prince of darkness, but im evil and also the son of the devil, darkness and hell is 2 different things xD

I can own 5 rammus with a sona
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I lova you all <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lova you all <3   I lova you all <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I lova you all <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: