)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arieZ

ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Empty
PostSubject: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 5:17 am

Story is I was chasing o.o-wolf around in hangar(wasnt laming because he was fighting back) and he puts his console up out of nowhere. I dont know why I got banned so quick I just came in the game but how long do I have?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 5:40 am

how often has the aa warned you?
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

It didnt warn me at all.. That was my 1st chatkill that day
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

oha, could it be that dino got the chatkills for you?
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 4:57 pm

No.. am i going to get unbanned or do I have to wait a week again
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 4:28 am

well... i will take care of it... it will be done within 1,5 hours...
but if you get banned again after that time, then i wont unban you
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 5:14 am

so ill get banned forever if I get autobanned again? =(

it didnt say how many chatkills left until autoban so IDK
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 5:21 am

no, i wont unban you beforetime next time ^^ thats all i mean xP
well, i checked your ip for our aa, seems as it is set to 0 again
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 5:24 am

thx xaso but I suggest you should change the chatkill time to like 4 seconds after he puts his console or chat up
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 5:27 am

well, it in fact IS 3 seconds after he put the chatbox up...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:37 am

If AA isn't warning you, it's because it already has you marked for having done many chatkills, and it saves that information.
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 9:39 am

arieZ wrote:
Story is I was chasing o.o-wolf around in hangar(wasnt laming because he was fighting back) and he puts his console up out of nowhere. I dont know why I got banned so quick I just came in the game but how long do I have?

i LOL'd!
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 8:08 am

Roxy wrote:
arieZ wrote:

i LOL'd!

tits or give me a hug
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 10:15 am

ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Warm_hug
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 11:00 am

Haha I think tits were out of the question with this one dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X   ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ive been auto banned for the 3rd time :X
Page 1 of 1