)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Same old story from Outcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Same old story from Outcast   Tue 26 Jan 2010, 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys wassup, there wernt very many people on our server tonight so i chanced i night time stroll onto outcasts server. When i got there i was "padawan" and outcast was on so, i was sending privite messages to the ATS recruits saying things like "we only offer the truth so go to www.soljk2.forumotion.com and find out our side of the story", i think i might have had one recruit convinced because he disconnected once he read the message so idk maybe he came on here.

Anyways outcast disconnected too but herny and abrum were still on so i was unsure how best to go on, i decided to have balls of steel and set up a bind saying pretty much the above statement, changed my name to phoenix and began lets say.....advertising, nobody really said much to tell you the truth.

However soon after unknown to me outcast came back on and i pressed my say bind, he didnt seem too happy but surpisingly he didnt disconnect me. he said to me "phoenix if you say that again u i will ban you with all the other exiles. We'll if i was banned i couldnt rally any recruits to our cause so instead i started talking to outcast, i said "all im offering is the truth im not bad mouthing you", he replied, "but this is ATS, real ATS". I said "that is your opinion" and said "how come you ban all my friends?". So he pulled out the old "you wouldnt understand" card and also said, "you are new, u dont know about what ATS was, u just a kid". "i was like er thanks but im 21 m8". he replied, "kid attitide i mean". so i said afew other things like "we trusted you and you screwed us" and "how come u deleted our forum and server?" I got very little response and in fact i was probably lucky to still be on the server at this point. I will say abrum was actually being very friendly considering i was doing what i was, he just said "hey phoenix how u doing?". So it looks very much like abrum is wanting to stay clear of the argument.

Anyways surpisingly outcast really didnt seem too intrested in arguing with me other than to say "the real ATS is right here, yours is not real". Taken aback by his disintrest in putting me straight i wondered, is he not arguing because he has no defence, or is he genuinly tired and weary of the bad blood and the conflict? So i left him alone and went to talk to herny to see what he had to say.

Herny seems positively and genuinely sick, he told me that him and sebbat have been having discussion because they both want to find a diplomatic solution to the mess he feels we are all in, he said that he wants to meet with nick and hektor (possibly with outcast) to discuss and remedies he can think of to the problem. Herny did seem very honest, he said he hates the bad feelings between us and that he feels very sad, he just wants it all to be over so that he can get on with his life.

He said that he thinks (as we all already know) that we should give the name back to outcast because he created it and therefore its his property, i said that was exactly what our clan is about, we carry the torch of fair play too, we uphold the loyalty and the legacy that ATS requires and we also bring the great friendships and bonds into it. I said there is very little chance of us changing our name because it means everything to us. Herny said that it didnt matter about the feelings we have about the tag because those feelings should exsist amongst us regardless of our clan name. Which i think i does but the clan name still means everything to us as well. However other than the clan tag both herny and outcast (from what herny was saying) seem to have no more requests. Herny said if we remove our tags and change our name then all of this bad blood between the clans is finished, we would be at peace. Im mean idk about that..........

Apparently (according to herny) both himself and outcast are gutted, outcast feels like he has lost everything and herny too feels the same, herny said "i dont know why you still fight for the tag, you have taken everything else, you have so many more members, we have nothing". he went on to say "you have won the war, you have all the members, all the people, your in a better position than us on the server ratings, outcast has nothing, u are at such an advantage now, havent you made your point?,". he also said "you should at least give him back what is his, the tag is all he has left. All of you have now left ATS so leave the name behind with you and give it to its rightfull owner".

Apparently according to herny even outcast himself has said he feels that he has lost and we have won, he just wants to have his name back and have us change ours and then all of us can be at peace, i know that all of us here love ATS, our clan tag, and the connection that ATS implies between all of us, so changing our name would be no small thing and I know that most of us here are against it.

I tried to explain to herny that outcast left us, and that all we were trying to do was save it, then outcast comes back laying claim to everything which we have tried to rebuild. Herny said that it wasnt the point, rebuilding it is fine, but we shouldnt have rebuilt it as ATS, we should have used a different name. I said but it was ATS that we were trying so hard to defend for all of us, that why we rebuilt it, to stay true to the name and the tag!

I went on to say "outcast deleted the forums and reset the server, he screwed us, he didnt tell us anything how can u ask us to be happy about that?". Herny then replied "he didnt do it to screw u, he didnt tell you because he was on holiday after he did it. Then he said "Do you know anything about the other three?" i said "the other three?". Herny said "yes there were three forum before the one you guys were on." "The forums were previous generations of ATS, all of the three forum before you guys different generations of ATS, they were outcasts and at the end of each generation he deleted the forum and made a new one". (now i didnt know anything about this) But herny said "After every generation it was fine all of the people went to the new forum with outcast and started again, you guys are the only ones in four generations to do what you have done, everybody else was fine, so why has your generation done as what they have?"

Anyway after this herny just said he was sick of the whole thing and it was really getting him down, and that him and outcast just want to put an end to it asap. Outcast of course wants his clan tag back but other than that he says wants peace.

herny also asked my to deliver him a message, it is a message of apology. he said he is really sorry for everything he has said and done on our server and forum and he sencerly apologies for it, he said he feels really bad and hopes we can accept that.

I think herny is a good guy so im happy to accept that but others idk.......

Anyways most of this stuff is what we already know but i just though i would relay to you my goings on tonight, and what is happening on their server. And how herny and outcast feel and what there immediate hopes and requests are.

They want to put an end to it, but outcast wants his tag, neither want there to be two ATS's any longer so they say that if we could give up ur tag then that would be then end of it.

herny is looking into taking matters into his own hand by seeking meetings with nick and hektor an maybe more people very soon.

ty guys, phoenix Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sat 30 Jan 2010, 12:45 pm

My guess is m0pH isn't coming back at all. So we will have to just let it go that we won't see him again. :/

Also I am a bit ticked off how Outcast unbanned our forum profiles, just so we can post saying " We are here to kiss your ass again. We can we do now master?". Reminds me of this old King I have been studying. Kernow might know him. Herny the 8th? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sat 30 Jan 2010, 1:01 pm

nice mereel..


no it's Herny the 10000th Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sat 30 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

Wolfe.......don't think you know Shakespeare's histories.....just don't.

Mereel i think Outcast is best represented in King Richard II or King Edward II. Weak monarchs usurped by their stronger court members.


___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:02 pm

I guess mereel could be right, henry the VIII was a completly rightous sod, he was all fine and happy so long as people agreed with him, however those who didnt we disposed of with brutal beheadings and gruesome public episodes of getting hung draw and quatered for all to see. Even his own wives faced the blade if they stepped out of line! I guess outcast could be likend to our similtanously most great and famous and lowly wreched monarch! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sat 30 Jan 2010, 3:44 pm

Outcast wrote:
May neglect many things in real life trying to profit from a trademark with a history and friendliness.
Even so ATS can never be because the good people of JK2 who is fake and copy images or ideas plagiarism rules, hack lag the server etc..
For this reason is the last call. Live or die in the attempt to try to be ATS, never will be.


His last warning as no-one answered his demand for loyalty to him and hatred for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:08 am

Lol, I don't know much about the Shakespearean period, but I do know a few things about a few other tyrants... Ivan The Terrible anyone? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:52 am

omg, doesnt outcast pove his assholeness in kernows quote????

see phoenix?

u see any conformation between your conversation with them, and what they are DOING there on their forum?

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 12:59 am

Does this guy count as a new Adolf Hitler?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:31 am

omg no stfu grim hes not fanatical about anything, just power hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:42 am

Outcast wrote:
May neglect many things in real life trying to profit from a trademark with a history and friendliness.
Even so ATS can never be because the good people of JK2 who is fake and copy images or ideas plagiarism rules, hack lag the server etc..
For this reason is the last call. Live or die in the attempt to try to be ATS, never will be.

Xasomur wrote:
see phoenix?
u see any conformation between your conversation with them, and what they are DOING there on their forum?

Bah yeah xaso, as stubborn and self-righeous as ever. If this is his attitude then we might just be more reluctant to co-operate. If he keeps this behaviour up, we may just have to open outcasts mind to the possibillity of us rebuking him and continuing with our own ATS legacy. Thus we may be ATS for a long time. I see xaso is right, he is a fickle individual. He says one thing to somebody and something quite different to the next person. He is proving he cannot be trusted.

So basically Outcast better cool this talk or we will no co-operate with him and remain ATS period! If that is our decision then basically we say to him, "You had your chance so, tough titties outcast!" Wink


Last edited by Phoenix on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 2:26 am

"tough titties" ^^
n1

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 2:52 am

sorry, i felt forced to answer that post... :S
but i think it will be deleted maybe my account banned again xD so it wont bother u long xD

Xasomur wrote:
you see how it does feel to be ignored?

but you show no attempt to get any closer to each other of the splitted parties.

we questioned your behaviour basing on ats values, and you failed.
you may once have been and idol, but in time the idol got lost. in order to save ats and its values we had to get rid of the destructive relict of that idol

look to where you stand, and ask yourself, is this really fair? is this really respectful? and stop lying to yourself

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 6:21 am

i'm banned til 2 years
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 7:53 am

Well Outcast has rebanned everyone I'm pretty sure.

I am banned on forum and server. The last thing i posted on Outcast's forums was a positive reply to Max a couple days ago, saying thanks for uploading some vids.
...................................................
Me and Hern were having some friendly duels on outcast's server yestarday, we had a good chat where i said i'd say to you all (saying now) to just be passive and respectful to all of them, and ignore any insults. And i was teaching Starkiller some tricks and tellin Sabreboy about how to be an admin.
Outcast came on and 'amget' me - lol he was standing on a platform in temple and in 'dcbehindback' position, and he got me so i was below him. Lol.........
He said why i hadn't replied yet and i was all innocent and left saying i wld try to find it. Anyway i did nothing wrong but im banned on server.

So i probably expect everyone to be rebanned again. Pah.....

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5199

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 9:39 am

They ban in their free time or when are bored ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:15 am

L O L

no he did only ban u xD

and i tell u 2 things, he banned u because u didnt answer that post, and u said u wont ever do xD

and the second is, that this is the prove, that he just unbanned us to crawl to his feet again xD
-.-

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

That is what I said. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

Xasomur wrote:
maybe i write too much, but i feel ignored sometimes :S
1. i made the update long before abrum ^^: (look end of first page)

Xasomur wrote:
well... maybe an update on this:
outcast unbanned us from his forum, made a topic where we can crawl again back to his knees... he is collecting his sheep again...
no apology... no understanding words... only big words... and for that even gich and huracan made a post...
you can go on their website. you are unbanned

and second, i told you about the lies outcast and his followers are sayin, and so i wouldnt trust them either, thats what i all wrote in the first page...
additionally i said, that their actions and words arent fitting together either, and i only think its a tactic, like outcast proved before

best example is his faked leaving, which was a tactic too... -.-
and this is the same back stabbing in my eyes

well mereel
i already said it twice
and both times before u Razz

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:38 pm

seems like were banned again ^^ at least i am again... reason: exile
and i thought he wanted peace xD
i BAN want BAN peace BAN BAN with BAN you BAN... -.-

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:42 pm

Fixer was banned again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:45 pm

Outcast wrote:
Final Decition for all the Exiles was closed
No exile said if you want, for this reason the exiles continue as before, that is, exiled from the server, the web site and therefore the ATS team.
There was no sign of repentance, the comments were neutral union only to confuse the rest, spam, and some hide their identity out of shame or to confuse, among other negative things that occurred on the server after that we activated the opportunity for some return.
The pride and ambition is more predominant in them and follow their way out of ATS.

-.-

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:47 pm

Fail. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:48 pm

Only one word:




















Lulz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:59 pm

only one word for seb:








ROFLCOPTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Mon 01 Feb 2010, 1:59 pm

Only one word for wolfe..














Spammer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Today at 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Same old story from Outcast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Same old story from Outcast
» [With Fighter Maker Engine] Dragonball Z - A What If Story
» Taiyou to Kimi Egaku STORY Chords & Tabs
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Favourite Story Arcs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: