Posts : 437
|Subject: Re: Abr'um's Blog (SoL) Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm|| |
My comp is top Range Since in other games i get 175 in rct3,(125)JK3,Sims 3 189.
You think My Laptop is not good Bah it's top range.
My laptop is here.And For more Info here it is.* Processor Intel Core i7-720QM (2,8 GHz)
* Up to 8 GB of RAM DDR3 (1066 MHz)
* Hard disks up to 1 TB (2x500 GB, 5400 rpm)
* 18.4-inch Full HD TruBrite display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
* Optical Drive: 6x Blu-ray (recorder)
* Graphics nVIDIA GeForce GTS 250MNV (1 GB)
* Wireless WI-Fi (802.11 b / g / Draft-N), Bluetooth 2.1
* 3 Port USB 2.0 (Sleep-and-Charge), 1 Component connector USB / e-SATA
* Card Reader 5-in-1 Toshiba has introduced the Qosmio X500
performance notebook based on the processor Intel Core i7. This
solution is best suitable for gaming and multimedia tasks. It is not
only based on the powerful Intel Core i7 processor and a graphics
adapter nVIDIA GeForce, but also equipped with a large 18.4-inch
HD-display, capacious storage and lots of RAM. In addition, the Toshiba
Qosmio X500 laptop has a Blu-ray drive that can not only read but also
write disks. With all these opportunities on the Qosmio X500 can
comfortably play modern 3D-games or watch high-definition video. New on
sale in late October, its costs have not been announced, but it is
likely to be quite high.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Posts : 259
|Subject: Re: Abr'um's Blog (SoL) Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:48 am|| |
Just a note, the most recent update helps FPS and ping. I believe it is uploaded by now as well.
Posts : 671
|Subject: Re: Abr'um's Blog (SoL) Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:49 am|| |
Could u delele that gate from bar? (rock gate)
It doesn't work probelty.
Teleport is good, nice work.
|Subject: Re: Abr'um's Blog (SoL) || |