)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2321

PostSubject: Inactivity   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:53 am

Due to unfortunate Luck, Draco's Comp was Fried during a heavy Thunderstorm, and so he has been inactive for about 2 weeks now. If anyone has been asking for needs or just like to annoy him, this is why he hasn't been availible. Including you mereel for spamming at me multiple times to get him on Lamo.. Anyways, he said he should be back in a week or so ( at least he hopes) Just to let everyone else know..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:07 pm

tyvm for the info Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy



Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:27 pm

Good to know, hopefully he'll be back soon ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch



Posts : 583

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:28 pm

Your pc can get fried from a thunderstorm? That sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 4:49 pm

Blackwolf wrote:
Your pc can get fried from a thunderstorm? That sucks.

If your computer is plugged in and lightning strikes your transformer it sends a electric wave...which is why all the power goes out. The computer takes the electric wave and, as a safeguard, gets fried to keep it from exploding.

Yes I do know all about that lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 5:06 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
Due to unfortunate Luck, Draco's Comp was Fried during a heavy Thunderstorm, and so he has been inactive for about 2 weeks now. If anyone has been asking for needs or just like to annoy him, this is why he hasn't been availible. Including you mereel for spamming at me multiple times to get him on Lamo.. Anyways, he said he should be back in a week or so ( at least he hopes) Just to let everyone else know..

Too bad he didn't put an egg on his computer. Then he would get fried eggs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch



Posts : 583

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 5:46 am

Boogieman wrote:
LordSindwinder wrote:
Due to unfortunate Luck, Draco's Comp was Fried during a heavy Thunderstorm, and so he has been inactive for about 2 weeks now. If anyone has been asking for needs or just like to annoy him, this is why he hasn't been availible. Including you mereel for spamming at me multiple times to get him on Lamo.. Anyways, he said he should be back in a week or so ( at least he hopes) Just to let everyone else know..

Too bad he didn't put an egg on his computer. Then he would get fried eggs Very Happy

Rofl now insted of fryinng the egg how do we get it scrambled? xD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:41 am

Scrambled eggs are just "special" chickens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Wed 13 Jul 2011, 9:06 am

The issue has been resolved, it was not any sort of frying that caused the comp to not work. It was an error in the operating system that occurred because of the crappy wiring in this house causing the comp (and the rest of the things in my room) to turn on and off rapidly.


I seem to have missed a lot... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:25 pm

Welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

Welcome back Draco! ^_^

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Wed 13 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

Glad to see you've returned Draco, you've been missed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:44 am

Welcome back Draco, whom ever you are Very Happy

Why would you want to have a computer with a thunderstorm inside? Honestly, who throws a shoe? -_______-

Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 9:32 am

SolarJedi wrote:
Honestly, who throws a shoe? -_______-




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:17 am

SolarJedi wrote:
Honestly, who throws a shoe? -_______-


I would have you know that one of the secret arts involves throwing shoes. The legendary Falcon Shoe Throw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

@ Graan LOL I thought the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Today at 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Inactivity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 'Your connection has timed out due to inactivity'
» Why no inactivity ?!
» Guide to Lag
» Guild Renown
» Inactivity Report

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: