)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Awsome Free Software!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

Awsome Free Software! Empty
PostSubject: Awsome Free Software!   Awsome Free Software! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 1:46 pm

Hi everyone. So I thought I would share software that is really helpfull and cool. Hopefully everyone can xD! To start off one of my favorite progams of all time is Free Studio its very helpfull if you want free music and stuff. it has tons of stuff like youtube to mp3 just put in the link and it does it. Tonnsss of converters for music, video, etc. This program even can make your pictures and videos 3D! (well as long as you have 3D glasses.) heres a link completely safe no viruses or any crap. Hope you all like it! The only down side is they keep adding stuff and fixing bugs so theres lots of new versions -.- ill try to keep it updated if you people like it... Well actually if anyone does like it send me a pm and ill make a list and send links for the newest version. So far its at v5.0.13. Heres the link! And yes the file is hosted by cnet... http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm If anyone knows any sweet programs make a post Very Happy Also scroll down on that link if you dont want all that stuff in it. you can download programs single. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Awsome Free Software!   Awsome Free Software! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

:O IT'S FROM CANADA!!!! WOLF!!!! :O I CANT USE IT.!! Cool Ill Have to check with blade first Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Awsome Free Software!   Awsome Free Software! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 2:15 pm

ROFL is it really?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Awsome Free Software!   Awsome Free Software! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

Will this software give me the power to fly/ many women?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awsome Free Software!   Awsome Free Software! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awsome Free Software!
Page 1 of 1