)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Asajj Ventress

Go down 
+5
Leonardo
Alpha'
TheGraanulaarian
Xasomur
Ops
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ops

Ops

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 6:40 am

Did Asajj Ventress used to be in the lightside becasue when i saw Star wars the clone Wars volume 1 I saw that her sabercolor is blue and green

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 7:36 am

she received jedi education but decided early for the dark side. Her saber color has nothing to say...
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 8:30 am

x) I used to love volume 1 so much.

Oh, and on the sabres thing; you can be a darkside kinda person and still have a regular lightsaber color; red is just a sabre to signify you're truly a sith. :p
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 8:55 am

Funny? How I dont remember The Clone wars so shit in comical Play.

If you Guys in UK ever watch star wars the clone Wars s1 S2 S3 you May have seen Much Much Much Better Directorial Play in it.

Clone Wars was First Made for Sky TV As they Have much Better Corrector Quality.

Clone Wars Was First best resale for Sky Viewing customers Only Since we been with sky since they started. In 1990's 1997 I believe And At A Good Price to for Sky movies&sky sports,And Entertainment Pack with over 1,000 Channels Local TV Satellite,

UK And Ireland Views May Us Sky only . At a price no better than any other.

Price: Sky Movies,Sky sports,Music,Cartoons,Etc And Main favorite All channels.

And Including Up to 24MB Speed & Line rental. All this for £78.50 Per Month.

Not Bad if you ask Me. Season 4 starts in November on Sky Movies Premier

A Little Clip to show How the Ca-rectors Are in Sky TV's Version Cool
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:56 pm

Oh my god I remember watching that Cartoon Clone Wars when I was little! It was so cool! But seriously there needs to be a Star Wars Episode 7. Who's with me??!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

STar wars episode 7's story is in jk2 and jk3 no?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 2:06 am

Touche sir.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 12:40 pm

Some of the best additions to the movies (story-wise) I think is KOTOR/KOTOR 2.

Got a lot of really good characters.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

Yeah kotor series is good I love the first game
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:43 am

I got suprised that Dooku is so strong when he encounters Asajj Ventress. He can levitate in the air as well. Only Sidious and Vader knows that that technique, because when you play as them in Star Wars Battlefront II you can levitate for limited ammount of seconds until the force stamina runs out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asajj Ventress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asajj Ventress   Asajj Ventress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asajj Ventress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: