)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

@RQ or not RQ (Part 2)

Go down 
+5
Kernow Pilgrim
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
wehr
Leonardo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

@RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 4:06 pm

Sorry about the rage. Continue the topic here, it isnt finished.

I apologize to Draco, Wehr, Graan and all others involved in the last topic.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 4:14 pm

It's ok kid. But really, lots of us have played jk2 for more then 4 yrs. So please don't think you know all the dynamics.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 6:54 pm

x) wehr :

1 : which values didn't i held ? If you can find one, count how many i defended ?

2 : who did i betray ? not in the way that i didn't like them just personnally, but in the real meaning, betraying ?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

You script.

You've scripted in TT's.

I think that covers it.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 8:52 pm

mm ok, so first :

1 : i ks in euro, never in sol. I've ksed in sol, but 1.5 year ago and people know it, and honestly, we've almost all ksed at least once like me in sol.

I've NEVER ksed in turneys.

2 : thanks for answering.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 10:46 pm

lmao.. xaso made one random topic.. one pointless topic and you are taking it too heavy guys.. mainly USA guys.. they cant stand it and they have to argue! if i had one of you at home i would have to kill you lol.

Ajunta Pall wrote:
mm ok, so first :

1 : i ks in euro, never in sol. I've ksed in sol, but 1.5 year ago and people know it, and honestly, we've almost all ksed at least once like me in sol.

I've NEVER ksed in turneys.

2 : thanks for answering.

u play more than 1,5 yr ? Surprised and ye.. some ppl even used ks all the time in sol ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:13 pm

Hek wrote:
some ppl even used ks all the time in sol

I love when people say this, mostly anonymous on the server, and without giving any names or video/screen proof. You can imagine how hard it is to make a case of that Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 2:03 am

It could be worse Hek, we could have all multiclanned.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 2:54 am

its funny how they all say, DONT BE MEAN TO AJU, while they all arent afraid to be mean to me xP
and its also funny how they all can criticize my insisting attitude and make hundrets of posts and 3 topics about it, but one topic bout the pride and arrogance of aju is too much...

and i wanna recall: im as much responsable for that poll as it is aju. and i already have admitted that it was mean. now get yourself together and start thinking on your own, before you jump on someones bandwagon when you criticize something.

and in the end one point remains: you took that poll damn too serious. it wasnt there to make aju look like a n0ob or to insult him. he is on his high horse these days. and this was supposed to be a uncomplicated way of making aju pay attention to his attitude. was meant to be funny. like sebbat did or igrom did... mereel and other bandwagon ppl made it a mean and evil poll instead of a teasing and fraternal poll...
and another point remains: if that poll was about boss, no one would have complained Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 4:36 am

no aju, when u missed kicks you can see height of a little hop. i've seen you ks in TT's personally. sad you have to lie about a stupid game.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 6:40 am

wehr wrote:
no aju, when u missed kicks you can see height of a little hop. i've seen you ks in TT's personally. sad you have to lie about a stupid game.

w
e
h
r

Why would he be lying about a game if you just said why would he be lying about a game. To be honest you can say what ever floats your boat, but, I have seen you kick script wehr and the old fashioned emote kick so to be honest I don't think you should judge people by thinking they kick script when they don't as they are a sol member. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Ajunta yet he seems like a nice bloke, and I am sure he doesn't kick script in sol as on the questionairre it says no scripting. Seeming as ajunta is the highest rank, I guarentee that ajunta doesn't script as most of the other members look up to him. And I know about TT's as I have read about it, so why would you say about him ks'ing in TT's when it is about skill and not about scripting. And how can you tell if someone jumps a small bit higher, do you take in every piece of information possible in under a second to see if somebody does ks or what ever you are judging ajunta on something of which I don't, and others know for sure he isn't. One website which will help you would be: www.wwwdotcom.com for you wehr, and read the last line.

''Thank you for answering''. Razz
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 8:18 am

Solar, Hektor scripted and he was high in SOL. I just try to point it out to those of you that are clueless. I been down this road before Solar and I've been proven right. What Hektor said is true. Others in SOL script. Case closed. And Solar, I'm not SOL and never agreed to the rules of SOL.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 8:32 am

Just to stick to the main topic: I voted he RQed. lol! (just playinG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 8:33 am

wehr wrote:
Case closed. And Solar, I'm not SOL and never agreed to the rules of SOL.

w
e
h
r

1) You cant close the case, only a forum admin can.
2) I never said anything about you being in SoL so you can't bring that up lol

santa
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 9:36 am

SolarJedi wrote:

1) You cant close the case, only a forum admin can.

Indeed.
Mr.Locky

AND FOR REAL THIS TIME, STOP BRINGING THIS UP.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 9:46 am

Xasomur wrote:
its funny how they all say, DONT BE MEAN TO AJU, while they all arent afraid to be mean to me xP
and its also funny how they all can criticize my insisting attitude and make hundrets of posts and 3 topics about it, but one topic bout the pride and arrogance of aju is too much...

and i wanna recall: im as much responsable for that poll as it is aju. and i already have admitted that it was mean. now get yourself together and start thinking on your own, before you jump on someones bandwagon when you criticize something.

and in the end one point remains: you took that poll damn too serious. it wasnt there to make aju look like a n0ob or to insult him. he is on his high horse these days. and this was supposed to be a uncomplicated way of making aju pay attention to his attitude. was meant to be funny. like sebbat did or igrom did... mereel and other bandwagon ppl made it a mean and evil poll instead of a teasing and fraternal poll...
and another point remains: if that poll was about boss, no one would have complained Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 11:27 am

i started august 2009 hek, so it makes 2 years now ^^
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 11:58 am

Xasomur wrote:
its funny how they all say, DONT BE MEAN TO AJU,while they all arent afraid to be mean to me xP

Now then. I am not strictly saying "Don't be mean to...". I am saying "Don't be mean...". If it appears that I am being mean to you, you need to look inward and see what you are doing and feeling. I am getting quite angry with your actions Xaso. I however do apologize for any rudeness I direct towards you or any other.

Xasomur wrote:

I started a second topic about the poll because it was locked before I ever had a chance to state my opinion on it.(<----This one's for the forum mods as well.) Also, this is about YOUR behavior, not Ajunta's. If you want to discuss Ajunta's behavior, start a thread on it.

Xasomur wrote:
and i wanna recall: im as much responsable for that poll as it is aju.

So Ajunta and you got together and thought it would be funny to make a poll and see how annoyed we get? Fat chance if he is unhappy with its existence and its demeanor. You, Xasomur are entirely and completely responsible for putting up the poll as you are the one credited as the topic starter. You made your bed, now you lie in it. The point is, you put the poll up, you get the rap for it.

Xasomur wrote:
and i already have admitted that it was mean.

It's all well and good that you acknowledge it being mean, but I believe that's all it is. A way to appear to atone for your actions as to not lose the trust of others or become their enemy. You will do something this blatantly rude again someday, I just know it.

Xasomur wrote:
now get yourself together and start thinking on your own, before you jump on someones bandwagon when you criticize something.

I never for an instant let anyone think for me. I never jump on a bandwagon because I value my opinions. I form my opinions based on what I see and what I feel, even if the opinion does end up similar to the "bandwagon". I at least thought for myself.

Xasomur wrote:

We did not take it too seriously. We are a clan based around friendship, fun, fairness, and equality. The poll was not friendly in appearance, and polls like that are usually of a humiliation complex where you try and get everyone to join you in pounding someone publicly with insult. It looks like you were trying to insult him, and it feels the same way. Such a poll goes against our views of friendship. I like to think of everyone in this clan as friends, and if a friend is insulting a friend, I get angry. I really don't believe for an instant the poll was meant to be funny. The poll looked too serious for me to ever think that. Plus with the history you have in making topics that show your dislike towards certain things, I could never be lead to believe that it was anything but mean.

Xasomur wrote:

At this point, that proves to be merely speculation. That point has no real validity since it is solely based on assumption.

Also Xaso, love how you undermined Graa's resolution of the conflict here by unlocking the thread.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 9:18 pm

i didnt unlock. as a forum admin you can post into closed topics without unlocking them. this time i didnt even notice graa closed it, because i saw all the off-topic and just quoted the last on-topic... i still didnt unlock this ^^ but i want to recall that it was you who undermind his resolution... we both had our reasons. only that YOU were aware it was closed and i wasnt. well, now i am aware, but i know im in a good company with unedrmining graas resolution... youre here Smile

and we didnt sit together and made this poll. aju was being uptight because of that ragequit adn told me i wont understand. so i said lets make a poll and see if other ppl understand, lets see what they think and he said "lol k, go ahead..."

and if you were ever interested in the case instead of annoying me with your hatred then we could also make a poll for boss Smile
and he would love to see you defending him, to prove a point against me :>

if i wanted to TALK about ajus behaviour i would talk to aju. if i wanted to nudge someones attention on a certain issue, i would talk to him first. i did. if that doesnt help i go a step further. thats what i did. and i think aju can take it. unlike some others.
but if YOU want to talk about someones behaviour, you start a public topic first. or even if you wanted to make someone pay attention, you start a public topic first.
draco, i dont take any moral lecture from you. there is nothing you can say, which you could validate by being good example nor by contentual consistence...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @RQ or not RQ (Part 2)   @RQ or not RQ (Part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@RQ or not RQ (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1