)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Valeria abusing emp

Go down 
+6
Roxy
Rex
Kernow Pilgrim
Lord_Draco
Ajunta Pall
Leonardo
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Valeria abusing emp Empty
PostSubject: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 9:22 am

Around 1.27 seconds ago I was on sol server and saw Valeria abusing empower and she was killing loads of charming young lads like me... Wink

I was very sneaky if I may say so myself, and I recorded her and uploaded the video without mummies help! -__-

Well, see for yourself...

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a60ef/

Oh and its my Dr. Evil and Fat Bastard skins if you wanted to ask after the video. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 9:26 am

She was given the emp because she was being lamed from a guy named berC.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 9:59 am

then dont' give emp but chase the guy. I chased him when i was on ( i was here but had pada name ), and he discoed really fast ( 5 mins ? ).
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 10:00 am

Who distributed the empowerment?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 1:25 am

Micr0 I think. Micr0 make sure you don't empower people who will use it in aggression. If they can pull kick then most likely they don't need EMP.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 2:36 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
She was given the emp because she was being lamed from a guy named berC.

berC is just laming but he is ez in ffa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:21 am

He is a wannabe merc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 1:51 pm

Dr Evil wrote:
Around 1.27 seconds ago I was on sol server and saw Valeria abusing empower and she was killing loads of charming young lads like me... Wink

I was very sneaky if I may say so myself, and I recorded her and uploaded the video without mummies help! -__-

Oh and its my Dr. Evil and Fat Bastard skins if you wanted to ask after the video. Very Happy

I don't like that girl, she starts drama out of the blue, and gives iGang a bad rep.
Also you have my skins Mr. Evil xD <3
Also I would like to add berC is an ez rage-baby noobcake and Valeria is even worst.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 2:09 pm

I think the solution here is to take the emp away from her when admin leaves...
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

I told her plenty of times not to abuse it.. But BerC attacks her, and of course, she isn't that good.. So i guess she doesn't need it.. Even Sakura asks for it, and does the same thing.. I see why admin's don't want to tell people your admin Razz Because if you tell them you are, and you don't give them empower or term.. Then your hated lol!
Ill try not to give it to people that who are going to abuse.. Even though i tell them not to, but they don't know what the term "Abuse" means..

~mIcC
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

And remember to take it off when you leave the server ^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:35 pm

Micr0 wrote:
I told her plenty of times not to abuse it.. But BerC attacks her, and of course, she isn't that good.. So i guess she doesn't need it.. Even Sakura asks for it, and does the same thing.. I see why admin's don't want to tell people your admin Razz Because if you tell them you are, and you don't give them empower or term.. Then your hated lol!
Ill try not to give it to people that who are going to abuse.. Even though i tell them not to, but they don't know what the term "Abuse" means..

~mIcC

o.0' shes skilled enough to handle herself against him lol. She attacked me dozens of times and she even tried dooming me. She'll do fine without it.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:36 pm

Dr Evil wrote:

This exactly what happens if you giving power to wrong people! Sad The risk is they might abuse it and don't give a shit about the warnings. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:51 pm

[quote="Roxy]I don't like that girl, she starts drama out of the blue, and gives iGang a bad rep.
Also you have my skins Mr. Evil xD <3
Also I would like to add berC is an ez rage-baby noobcake and Valeria is even worst.[/quote]

Muhahahaha Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valeria abusing emp   Valeria abusing emp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valeria abusing emp
Page 1 of 1