)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Boogieman "Can you hear me?" Everyone else watch this video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wehr

Boogieman "Can you hear me?"  Everyone else watch this video Empty
PostSubject: Boogieman "Can you hear me?" Everyone else watch this video   Boogieman "Can you hear me?"  Everyone else watch this video Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 6:19 am

https://youtu.be/sEyTRPivOy0

@Boogieman- watch between 6:30 to 6:50. You are wrong. He said, "Can you hear me" in english, not norwegian, so more ppl could understand.

@Everyone- this is one of Norway's greatest skiers. If you haven't seen this video you should watch it. To get english if you move your mouse around in the video you will see a cc in lower right corner, juet to the left a bit. Click on the CC, close caption, and it will give you english translation. This was from the world championships this year.

w
e
h
r

Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Boogieman "Can you hear me?"  Everyone else watch this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boogieman "Can you hear me?" Everyone else watch this video   Boogieman "Can you hear me?"  Everyone else watch this video Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 7:57 am

wehr wrote:
https://youtu.be/sEyTRPivOy0

@Boogieman- watch between 6:30 to 6:50. You are wrong. He said, "Can you hear me" in english, not norwegian, so more ppl could understand.

@Everyone- this is one of Norway's greatest skiers. If you haven't seen this video you should watch it. To get english if you move your mouse around in the video you will see a cc in lower right corner, juet to the left a bit. Click on the CC, close caption, and it will give you english translation. This was from the world championships this year.

w
e
h
r

Whats your point wehr? You're still pissed off after all the times you won? What's so hard accepting a game?
Back to top Go down

Boogieman "Can you hear me?" Everyone else watch this video
Page 1 of 1