)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Departure........

Go down 
+19
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
GONZA
Light
Proballboy
Skambak
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Xasomur
solid snake
Ichigo
Lucifer
Ashly
Alpha'
Igrom
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
Rex
Leonardo
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Departure........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Guys....I have had a fantastic time in SoL and the ride of my lifetime....but I have been called elsewhere and It seems I must go. This is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do also. Make no mistake....this was a huge judgement call and in the end, I did not feel like I was worthy enough for SoL. I can not live up to her expectations as well as her activity level. I feel like crying now......I want to say some words about my Favorite people in SoL....if thats okay...

Kernow- You made my time here fun with your games and happy-go-lucky attitude. At the same time you are the voice of wisdom, as you help guide the clan towards the future. Keep entertaining okay?

Xasomur- Damn dude we had serious arguments....but it all worked out Smile. You were a good role model and you made me see how others will react to my opinions. Lead the clan and her interests Smile

Aju- I remember when I first joined I HATED you. Now honestly I admire your hardwork and dedication. I saw you training one day...and I realized thats who I wanted to be. Now I just think you are annoying Wink

Micr0- Bro....I cant say any more than that you are the greatest! My master, companion, and best friend. Leaving you hurts the most. I promise you that I will continue to serve in EoC. You have my word.

Solid- You were the first to reach out to me Very Happy Immediately I could follow and respect you. Its just how you are! Lead SoL in the right direction Very Happy

Sebb- Bro way to take me under your wing and point a poor little newb in the right direction Very Happy I can never thank u enough....please never get as lazy as you were when you were HC okay? Razz

Teddy- DONT TAKE ON ATS EVER AGAIN UNLESS IM WITH YOU OKAY? We had epic times Tedd!!! I will always be there for you Very Happy Win yellow Razz

Sindy/Luci- I remember when I thought Lucifer and Lord Sindwinder were two different guys haha rofl fail. I will also always remember how I was owning you that first day in NF. Poor Luci losing to a a newb, in no clan, named Tim Skywalker. No, jk Razz Raise Hell okay? Very Happy

Vader- Dude get back to the game so we can get the wolfpack going again!!! I miss the good days!!!! Hurry back to Canada, land of maple syrup, so you can play Very Happy

Graany- ET TU BRUTE? xD I just got to know you really well...and its painful that I dont get to get to know you more....please stay funny okay? If you get boring its gonna be Armaggedon.

Ruskett- Thanks for your kindness and your genius Razz Keep hosting servers and making your sweet maps Very Happy Thanks for hosting EoC's btw Very Happy

Phoenix if you happen to read this.....sorry I have failed.....

All other SoL members- You ALL are like brothers to me Very Happy I leave with no hate in my heart towards you and I hope you will no hate me either. For some reason.....I feel that I will return someday.....and I expect you take no mercy on me either. I deserve to be judged with equality, and democracy...the way this clan intends it to be.

I have no doubt that SoL can go to great heights and I respect its call to duty.....one that I do not believe I am able to live up to. You guys are the best....and I shall miss you all tremendously. I wish I could take the next step with you all..but I cant. Why? I am afraid.

You shall be missed Sad

Viva SoL!!

~ T.Sky

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 11:10 am

I like that. Look forward to seeing you soon then mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 11:32 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Phoenix if you happen to read this.....sorry I have failed.....

Into the security recordings I went..........and only pain did I find.

Lol jk brother, i havent been on forum for ages so I dunno whats going on, all i can say is good luck fella, and you're a failure no more than im a sandwich. Wink
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 11:34 am

Phoe wrote:
you're a failure no more than im a sandwich

The Truth has spoken!
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 1:46 pm

Tim :'( i will miss you the most.. You are actually like a brother to me... You understand me.. We like the same music, and i understand you.... I will miss you.. And i am glad you are not leaving EoC... Because that would crush me Sad

Lov you bro.. Take care Very Happy

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:00 pm

Sad Sad Sad

I wanna come back now...but I can't..
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:48 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Sad Sad Sad

You wanna but you can't?
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 7:40 am

Rex wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:
Sad Sad Sad

You wanna but you can't?

He has found his new place among with [HACKS] I wish Him Good There And to Be A Rightfully Good Member To Them. Cool
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 9:27 am

Yeah.....I'll be back in like 3 weeks. I freakin hate McMonkey and his abusive attitude.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:03 pm

Why'd you leave for hacks in the first place if you didn't like him? xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

Guys, dont shame on him, he has his reasons of leaving sol and joining hacks, mcmonkey and hacks are a pacific clan, they arent lamers or cheaters, or bad guys

Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 3:45 pm

I'm not ganging up on him at all, I'm just wondering, it's no big deal at all, it's his choice
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:33 pm

Anyway Timmah, have fun there and Thanks for nice words
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 5:43 pm

Okay here is the deal. I didn't explain it to Micr0 so he already hates me. I am at Hacks to learn how to mod, map, and how to use admin controls. I did not betray you, I don't plan too. There are those angry at me. Please don't be. That is the last thing I ever wanted to happen. I also didn't realize that McMonkey is waaaaaay too attached to him admin powers. I was also promised high level that still has not been presented to me. Let me put this in an analogy for you: You are promised all of the candy in a candy store but then you get there and they only give you one piece and then tell you that they don't trust you. So I was screwed xD.

Meh it wasn't the first time it happened. I don't doubt it will happen again.

Maybe thats all I'm good for.

Igrom wrote:
No clan is complete without you!!! Clans always need a guy who goes wild when he disagrees with an idea Razz

And then Iggy has his theory......
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 10:48 pm

Igrom wrote:
No clan is complete without you!!! Clans always need a guy who goes wild when he disagrees with an idea Razz

Oh, come on, you'd hear this sort of a cheesy line in a theatre ! The original quote was more in the spirit of "go wild, be an ass".
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 11:46 pm

maybe tim could learn a little about loyalty.... i hate disloyal people.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 12:18 am

wehr wrote:

w
e
h
r

Disloyalty?Who the hell thinks that is disloyalty?>.> Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 3:50 am

wehr wrote:

w
e
h
r

Ok I'll work on loyalty and you work on the art of not laming.

Nice chat!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 4:01 am

wehr has to work on many things before critizing tim.
Back to top Go down
Ezio

Ezio

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 4:13 am

Tim, you were not given a high level, due to the fact that, I said i "WILL" give you councilship.
That does not mean right away, 2. Bashing your clans leader on another clans forum and teh best thing to do. +You have been in 2 days, So calm down. Remember how long it took for you in SoL, and think, this will take alot less time, if you will just relax, and not use HACKS and AoF for our modding capability's. Nice to know your using us, as you said you were using SoL for combat training. For now, Yes, I brake my promise, because you do not seem to have the proper criteria to lead the clan in the direction wanted. Tim, Think about what you have done, and what you want to do. Thank you for you kind words to tim SoL, and please, i look forward to a great SoL-HACKS/AoF relationship.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 5:22 am

Its okay Ez lol!

Hacks has been nice so far and all of you have been very nice to me. I just got upset because I expected to get much more out of it. Anyway I guess I owe you and Mc an apology. That was uncool of me. I don't expect that behavior anytime soon either. I had a conversation about this with Dudeman earlier as well. Oh and I also apologize to SoL for this conversation getting on their forum.

I'm sorry for being a wiseass too. Tis my nature.
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 6:38 am

LoL Timmah so youre back home again ? elephant
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 7:01 am

@aju, yeah like your lying.

@Tim, Ezio said it best..... LOL you're a clanhopper in the making kid.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

Wehr you are a sick, twisted individual. And at least the clans I have been in are noticed.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 10:20 am

so you have to work on my lying ? explain a bit more ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 7:13 pm

wehr wrote:
@aju, yeah like your lying.

@Tim, Ezio said it best..... LOL you're a clanhopper in the making kid.

w
e
h
r

Jesus,wehr Idk what is your problem with tim,but you don't have to really judge him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Departure........   Departure........ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Departure........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next