)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Yes we can" drive the USA into the ground in one term........................... O M F G this guy has got to go. Last nite our triple A rating on our debt was downgraded for 1st time ever in history. We will now have to pay more interest on money we borrow. This event was no doubt hastened by the public circus over the debt ceiling. Let's just burn more money fools.

2011 Q1 GDP .4%
2011 Q2 GDP 1.3%

If we go into recession again before many of our corporations have had time to heal from last recession we are fu kked. Can you say "Great Depression II". We are at the precipice.

in complete and total disgust,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 12:34 pm

Ah, but he is president Gran and remember what Harry Truman said, "The Buck stops here".
The president and his economic advisors should have been more intune with the urgency of this issue and resolved it way sooner.


w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

well, but you attacked the sense and the outcome of the dept ceiling instead of how it came to be. u just rage against the government...
or do you still want to tell me that u think you'd be better without that raised dept ceiling?

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nibler



Posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

I think some people need to stay away from this forum for awhile.. Have a mature discussion or don't have one at all. Stop directly attacking each other just because of what they post, or just because of where they live. My post for the month cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:05 pm

Seb wrote:
I always thought the same..

+++

Nibs wrote:
I think some people need to stay away from this forum for awhile.. Have a mature discussion or don't have one at all. Stop directly attacking each other just because of what they post, or just because of where they live. My post for the month cheers!

+++


___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:21 pm

@Xaso, you still don't get it. How would you like it if someone took money out of your bank account and just burned it? Didn't steal it or use it for anything worth while. They just burned it. I guess you'd be happy then. Bist du wirklich deutsch?

mein Gott,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:41 pm

wehr wrote:
@Tim, I dunno where you get your logic. Tim, we've talked about all kinds of stuff over the years, politics and economics as well. You don't know what you're talking about. If you don't like a topic why participate and make ignorant comments.

I apologize for thinking any of you had a brain


I don't know where you get your logic. The funny part is when Xaso COMPLETELY outsmarts you, all of a sudden you use the term
Wehr wrote:
They just burned it. I guess you'd be happy then.

For some reason you now resort to suggesting at Xaso's German heritage. Shame on you Wehr. Xasomur is no Nazi. Confused? It's the Nazi book burnings Wehr. Please don't suggest those. I wouldn't make any German related comments when you have a name like Wehr.

Maybe you have talked a lot a politics over the years but maybe its "that time" for you. So quit playing Star Wars (Dude you're 25), Move out of your parent's attic, and freaking do something with your life because honestly we are all here just to play JK2. Not talk about the Misadventures of the next hyper US president. Nobody gives a shit Wehr.

I can't wait for your comeback...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Mon 08 Aug 2011, 9:14 pm

@Tim, Xaso understands what i said. You don't.. Grow up kid. I accomplished more at 18 then you will in your whole life. You don't get my logic because you're an ignorant little kid. We all saw how st upid you are when you went off on me before on other topic. Or have you forgotten already how immature you are? Well you just proved it again. Your anger over that last topic is probably reason why you persist in being an a-hole now. You have not proven in a single post you're even able to comprehend what I'm talkin about so how can you judge. You better get it together kid or you won't make it into a decent university. I would bet you have like a 1.7 grade point avg. Like I said before if you have no interest, or can't comprehend it, in a topic you don't have to post in it. You do not have any right to dictate on this forum, period.

LMAO,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:48 am

wehr, can you please decide what u want to accuse. and i ask again:

What ELSE would you wanted to be done INSTEAD of raising the dept ceiling. and what would have happened WITHOUT raising the dept ceiling... please tell me that.

and you started off with attacking the dept ceiling and obama. then after someone else posted something you say "well we had so many raisings of it, but he cant do it last minute" which attacks the act how it came to be, and not the ceiling itself... oh and it attacks obama.
and when someone points out that you just had changed what you attacked, you jump back and say "the dept ceiling is shit... and its obamas fault" ...

there is no need to talk to you further if you dont ask that simple question that regards the purpose and the outcome of the raising of the dept ceiling... which is more than just "THEY STEAL OUR MONEY" which in fact isnt true lol. if they wouldnt raise the dept ceiling, THEN they would take your money, because they cant go further in depts at other places xD

and we dont have to argue about the fact, that this raising came to be in the last minute and kinda hasty... which is undoubtly partly fault of obama... and on the other hand fault of thick-headed ppl on both sides of democrats and republicans ... so that case no-one disagrees about...

now get straight and do a "professional" discussion or just leave it...

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:50 am

wehr wrote:
John

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 5:43 am

Xaso said,
"What ELSE would you wanted to be done INSTEAD of raising the dept ceiling. and what would have happened WITHOUT raising the dept ceiling... please tell me that."

My post was not about whether or not to raise the debt ceiling. Answering your question here is another topic.

Xaso said,
"and we dont have to argue about the fact, that this raising came to be in the last minute and kinda hasty... which is undoubtly partly fault of obama... and on the other hand fault of thick-headed ppl on both sides of democrats and republicans ... so that case no-one disagrees about..."

Where did we argue about this? The ultimate responsibility lies with the president though. The democrats didn't want to make the necessary cuts either so I disagree with you.

I don't have time to write more.....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:07 am

I have as much right as you do to dictate on this forum. You tell me to grow up but you are 25 and still playing a damn Star Wars game. Lawl get a life! You say I am angry...that is CLEARLY not the case. I am simply pointing out that you are showing NO logic whatsoever, and when you run out of bullcrap to say you make shit up and insult random things nobody gives a damn about. (EX: 1.7 gpa)

What are you fresh out of college? Dude what the fly a kite? Telling a 16 year old that hes stupid. Sorry Obama is screwing you over but honestly rip on me all you want. It just lowers others opinions of you. THAT is not smart.

Let me guess...you are one of those Independents?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:27 am

@ Tim, if I have no logic look at market today kid. I'm on the money like always. That's why I get paid way more then you ever will.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:44 am

Ahahahaha. Again....if you get soooo much money why do you waste time here? Thats confusing because the amount of time you spend playing this game contradicts that statement. Oh and honestly I'm so rich I'll never have to work until I'm OUT of college. So uh any more dead end insults you want to throw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:50 am

America needs socialism and get a better and stronger economy like Sweden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:52 am

wehr wrote:
Xaso, you being German, I don't think you have any right to talk about hatred and prejudice. I mean with your Nazi record. All developed countries cannot compete with low cost labor from countries like India and China. It is not a USA phenomenon that developed countries are confronting. You are in same boat. Maybe our deficit wouldn't be so high if the chinese didn't pirate all our movies or 8 out of 10 copies of Windows 7. At least we have shitloads of natural gas we can turn to. What is Germany going to do when oil is over 200 euros per barrel? I think Germany should pay us back for rebuilding them after the war.

w
e
h
r

Oil is the worst and most expensive resource you can buy today and unfortunately it costs a fortune to buy and drive a car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:52 am

wehr wrote:
@ Tim, if I have no logic look at market today kid. I'm on the money like always. That's why I get paid way more then you ever will.

w
e
h
r

How much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:54 am

Boogieman wrote:
America needs socialism and get a better and stronger economy like Sweden.

Dude I wish I knew what to tell you. Everyone in America hates Socialism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:57 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Boogieman wrote:
America needs socialism and get a better and stronger economy like Sweden.

Dude I wish I knew what to tell you. Everyone in America hates Socialism.

And why is that? Your brainwashing media Fox news is telling every American citizen including you mate, that socialism is a dangerous idealogy but in fact it spreads the wealth and the masses ( the people/citizens ) will get free healthcare reforms, always a chance to get a work, free education even in college and I can keep going on forever..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:59 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Boogieman wrote:
America needs socialism and get a better and stronger economy like Sweden.

Dude I wish I knew what to tell you. Everyone in America hates Socialism.

I did also forgot to tell you that the bankers and the conservative parties is afraid of loosing power and they are about to loose it. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 7:15 am

Hahaha no FOX is like the most hyper News network ever. The thing is...if we spread the wealth among the people, we will adopt a economy similar to communism. Also, the wealthy Republicans pay most of the taxes so....we kind of depend on that as well. America really can't agree on anything which kind of sucks. America =/= Communism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:07 am

LOL WEHR XD
u attack the acting of obama, first u say, the raising of the dept ceiling is shit, then u say only the way it came to be is shit, then u say again the dept ceiling itself is shit, but then u dont want to talk about it. you have no better plan and you dont know what would have happened without it.
you only wanna rage.

im done here... lol
^^

u made my day xD
rarely laughed so good xD

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 2267

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:22 am

Xasomur wrote:
you only wanna rage.

Thats all he ever does ^^


Back to top Go down
View user profile
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 1:44 pm

Nibler wrote:
I think some people need to stay away from this forum for awhile.. Have a mature discussion or don't have one at all. Stop directly attacking each other just because of what they post, or just because of where they live. My post for the month cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:47 pm

Xasomur wrote:
LOL WEHR XD
u attack the acting of obama, first u say, the raising of the dept ceiling is shit, then u say only the way it came to be is shit, then u say again the dept ceiling itself is shit, but then u dont want to talk about it. you have no better plan and you dont know what would have happened without it.
you only wanna rage.

im done here... lol
^^

u made my day xD
rarely laughed so good xD

Xaso, you make shit up. I never said any of what you wrote above. Your english sucks. I think you better reassess your language skills. I just had a good laugh. You still fail big time at comprehending my first post. Did anyone see the markets today. You guys are lucky I even talk to you. Try to teach you things but people liike Xaso, and TIm, are just blockheads

w
e
h
r

PS- here is a post Tim left me in past just to remind you all of the real Tim:

"Don't f uck with me Graan or Xaso Wehr! This is our clan and we have OUR opinion! We have a f ucking clue, we aren't stupid! I swear to god If you insult my clan mates further I'll be so pissed off I'll fly over to Michigan and cut off your balls myself!!"

LAWL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Tue 09 Aug 2011, 10:23 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Boogieman wrote:
America needs socialism and get a better and stronger economy like Sweden.

Dude I wish I knew what to tell you. Everyone in America hates Socialism.

Ya, but actually some things in America are considered to be socialistic (ex: Free Schools).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   Today at 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» chia-obama.. lmao
» Worst Video Game You've Ever Played
» Worst interruption
» Sony president confirms it
» Top 5 worst smells in the world

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: