)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 1:13 am

http://nl.hardware.info/nieuws/24269/razer-gaat-battlefield-3-randapparatuur-maken
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 1:36 am

I am not so big fan to waste my money for this ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 1:48 am

Wow, awfully expensive. Not even worth buying when I've 100 million dollars. Really fun and all but just a picture on a mouse won't do. Either way, there gonna make this with MW3 also...

Mice + Keyboards + other stuff just needs to work and look casual not focused on 1 game =\. That's is probably just my opinion. But well, who is going to buy this lol?

~Ferret
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 1:49 am

well i just puttedo n to show what they brought i dont play it myself....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 3:31 am

threestar wrote:
well i just puttedo n to show what they brought i dont play it myself....

I know. I was talking about these people who make it Razz. In the other end it could be a collectors item but I'm just not so fond of this kind of thing, probably just me. I don't like this kind of stuff but can understand if people do a bit.

Probably isn't my style Razz. Anyhoo Smile,

~Ferret
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:18 am

If I were a BF fan I would buy that game in short. But my computer sucks so I need to play with the lowest possible graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!    Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Fans! Watch this!
Page 1 of 1