)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT

Go down 
+3
mantA
Xasomur
lunarstrain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Empty
PostSubject: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dKCy1VVjRo&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSnaRl9edg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEBA0nEkaIM

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 5:12 am

lunar... we're not stupid enough... its easy to make a bind with "+aim"
you dont have to open console and put +aim and when u wanna stop it again put -aim Smile
you can just make such a bind... and then you can try to avoid being caught by using the +aim too much or by having too many botfails...
this proves nothing... in opposite to the vids about you Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 5:26 am

-aim FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

no lunar you're wrong. This is what it looks like when someone takes on his cheating. You try to hide but fail. this guy just doesn't care and bots, you thinks he got upset by the video to have been put on youtube ? no, he just bots, he knows people know and he doesn't care.

so this video just shows what you should do. As i said to hek : either you 're a liar, either you're just a cheater. He understood, and so he cheats as people know, but he admits, shows it, he cheats indeed, but isn't a coward, neither a liar. You cheat, but you TRY to hide it, and even when videos show it, you still lie : you're a liar, a coward, and you suck. lol.
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:23 am

LoL i suck but i raped,owned,spanked,creamed,shat on, blaza blah you at bespin last sunday so suck it frenchy
Back to top Go down
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:25 am

Aju = ~ "I am that which grips lil boys in night, harkens the night, and silences the light"
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:44 am

you should write some books, you'd make good novels i beleive, good stories :)e

Last edited by Ajunta Pall on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:03 am

Lunar.. You should be not acting like a kid, And for the second; Don't act bad against a person due to that he may be telling truth, Like, i would never disrespect ajunta because i know he is a great sol member and he wouldnt disrespect any other sol member. so as i say to you lunar; you should atleast mature if you now are 20;
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 7:56 am

Omagawwwddd even my ten yrs old bro behaves even more reasonable than you lunar. Cmon take example from him...
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 2:05 am

A aimboter shows how aimbotting looks on youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:14 am

How about recording himself showing how to use aimbot ?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 5:33 am

no crap, U ARE 25! act like a mature (but drunkaholic is a exception Razz) anyways lunar, manta is right, video yourself and see how legit you are lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT   This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what it looks like when someone is really useing AIMBOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: