)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Microsoft's Departure

Go down 
+10
sebbat
solid snake
Ajunta Pall
teddybear
Alex
Lucifer
Dany17
Igrom
Rex
Micr0
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

Microsoft's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry it hast to be this way. But this whole "Departure" thing is true, I'm leaving.
I'm leaving because, i feel that I'm not showing inactivity towards SoL, And i feel that I'm doing a hell of a bad job at keeping up with my duty's. As being one of the worst admin, and i have been myself. Force isn't my thing, I fail at it completely. Even though others think i am good, But I'm not good at force dueling, no matter what you guys think.. Heh... I was close......I was close of being a legend of sol.. I wanted to make a name for myself.... Ever sense i was a little boy, i saw this guy.. Named Hektor, And Mereel...And i found out that Blue flame is one of the best....And i wanted to become one...I wanted to wear the flame of pride..............Then another came.........Named NickDeClaw.........A Cyan flame.....A true Legend of SoL......I wanted to be like that............I wanted to be remembered for years to come......For me to have story's told about me....I wanted to be something.......But in some sort of way, i feel that i need to contribute something.......And i didn't know if it was power? or Skill? or inteligence... And i have non of that....The only skill i have is dueling, But in SOL, People don't give a Sh*t about it.......It's all about Force......And when i get beatin by a guy who is way better than me.... And say Pwn... What do you think that makes me feel?......When i was a little kid.. I litterly Cr yed.. Because of that... But now im grown up... And i still feel like I'm a piece of sh*t because I'm not good at ffa in SoL....I wanted to become everybody's friend.. But that's hard when somebody who hate's me or in different ways, Thinks I'm a no0b.. It's hard.....It's HARD!!!!!...........Anyways, All those people who think I'm good at ffa.. Thanks for the complements... But you know it isn't true.. Please do not tell me something, and then i found out that you are lieing.... Force servers isn't the life for me.. Where is it going to get me?................Ugh!!! The only skill is Dueling.. A guy named Blaze wants me to be an Ce... Also known as Circle of Enmity.. A saber dueling [Training] clan...... And i feel that i made respect there... Because of my skill in FFa in a non force server,, Kick and saber... I'm very good at this... Even in a duel, I'm very good.... FFa... I..........i........I just can't do it......Heh....I remember a lot of memory's with sol... I remember that Kernowpilgrim got me into SoL... I was such an annoying kid.. Haha....But he liked me.... He sought good in me... I remember when i used to always use the blue or red storm pilot as my model.. Haha..... And that all sol went to Oo'ks haunted house... And i think it was me sebb. And others took a picture by the sound thing that played ghost busters.. HAHA... man those were good times... I remember the first TT... Just thinking about it, it makes me smile... With silly Alien laming everybody.. Solid snake acting all cool and crap lol, just standing there like a pro haha!... And i remember a old legend of SoL there i got pissed off :p... Phoenix Razz with my old and silly Red runner tecq.. HAHA!!! i remember he raged because i beat him in tt because of that :p......And i remember i used to go up to everybody and say smile for the camera Very Happy... haah...This last TT... I was 3ird place... I'm Surprisd... hah.. Then i made my own skins and wour tthem... Then i went to blue prisonare model :p.... I remember when we used to go to Forest house all the time dude... I LOVED GOING THERE AND JUST HANG... I WISH WE COULD JUST GO THERE ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I GO..........I loved how everybody liked me... And loved me.... Like Sebb and kernow.. I think these two were the ones who liked me the most out of all i think....hehehhhh....God.. im going to miss you all...[Tearing up a bit]....ha... Look at me... ahah....I'm going to talk about all the people i love and care about... and i will miss you SoL...And Force server.. he...............I will NOT miss anybody who i love...I'm going to start from white flame, to all the way to cyan.. Here we go.......

Ashly: Hey girl Smile.. I'm so sorry, im leaving... You told me not to leave... But.. you know.. I'm not the important ashly... You will be ok... I know you will Smile I love'z you... You can come visit me in Ce if you want....<3 i will miss you ashly.. Don't forget it.

Boogieman: Dude, you are a fun guy to hang out with...You pwn me in force dude.. Your a great guy and a good friend.. I wish we could have hung out a bit more man... I will miss your scary and thoughtful words :p.

Cibby: Dude, you are the 3ird co leader of EoC... And a great friend....I love you bro, and i will miss you, i don't want to leave you also.... i will miss you..............!!! ugh! bye Cibby boy..

Dan: Dan you are a great kid.... Haha i love you man, you are a awesome dude to hang out with... It's fun how you are just awesome like that haah!!...... Stay fresh dude... pwn some no0bs for me eh?

Ichigo: A true genius.. Lol jk, Ichigo, we didn't really hang out but, i want to say im sorry if i said some things to you, and saying jawa lover.. Because i LOVE JAWAS!!! they are pros at pwning droids :p And i will miss your funny little shit you do man... Boy im going to miss that.... Peace bro.. Have a good life boneing Ashly :PPPP

Ruskett: Dude i love you so much!!, not in a awesome way but... You know... We have alot of common stuff, And you were the first person i gave my Facebook to Smile And your just an computer loving, jk2 playing, rollercohster pwner, great guy! lol... I will miss you also... Hope to see you in Xfire..

Sparky: i don't really know you much, but you are a good guy... I will miss seeing you fight for another flame... Reminds me of me :p

CAT: I will miss your funny videos and your great personality... Haha.... Everytime i mb i look at the celing to see if you are there... One time i thought i did... But haha... Love you man.. Peace bro..

Iwabo: The man who made me stay in SoL last time.. Because i had some troubles haha... Iwabo, i love you man... If you can't see this because you are AFK for along time... But... Thank you for what you did..... I will miss you greatly..................

Wacko: A True No0b player! ahha.. A great guy.. I miss you Wacko... Your funny, and fun to play with... Love you bro.... haha... love ya..

GREEN FLAME

Proballboy: Dude we had so much fun together.. I miss hanging out with you... I miss you man... I never see you in the server.... :'( oh well.. Peace man.. Become a pwner dude Very Happy

Skambak: I don't really know you much, But i wish we could have hang out more, we would have become good friends mate Very Happy.. Peace man..

Teddy: TEDSTER!!!, I will miss you the utmost man... I love you dude.. We are like brothers.... I loved teaching you Non force dualing.... I loved it!!! And me seeing my student pwn at nf... Makes me proud to call you my prodig'e Very Happy Love you Teddy, come visit me..

Xemnas: Dude you were a great guy, i love you also man, we had some great times hanging out together... I miss you to because i think kyou left for awhile.... Hope you see this man...... Love you bro...

Shuriken: Dude you are awesome.. I remember hanging with you al the time.. i miss you dude.. Come back.... Please.......Ugh oh well, Hope you have a awesome life dude... peace..

YELLOW FLAME

BattleDroidLover: Dude you could be annoying sometimes, But you are a good dude man.. You were funny and just a good person to just chill with man.. Btw when i was acting all I got this game at wal mart at the 5 dollor bin... Lol.. That was me :PP and i kept telling you it was me but nOOOOOOOO you didn't believe me :PP lvoe you bro.. peace..

GONZA: GONZAMAN!!! I will also miss you....You were my first flame tournament... For the red spark.. Omg, it's been forever sense we talked about that :p.. Even though you speak a little english, i love you bro lol!!! I really do.. i consider you as a legend here... please come visit me sometimes... We need to just chill and talk Smile Love you Gonzaman..

Grannularrian: MY BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME!!! HHAHAH.. lol.. We had alot of memory's dude... Remember when we first met, when we were no0bs and that guy was bleeding in his stormtrooper suit? Haha, he got his period :PP man i will miss that day, i wish i could just go back man... In old Bespin Streets.... Man... That was the place to bee.. haha... Love you man.. Call me up when you want to pwn something in Ca or Ce kk? haha..

Jedi rex: Dude... I will miss you sooooooooooo Much!!!.. one of my best padawans... You became GREAT, you can pwn me now in ffa... haha.. Master Vrook... man... You are a great kid rex......... i will miss you..... Please come back to Ce and just chill with me sometime dude? Smile)) hope you get this..

Luke: Omg, i fucin miss you Luke... I want to see you again... We used to be bros!!!!! man i fucin miss you...... COME BACK MAN!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!...Ugh... miss you luke peace bro...

Rachel: We had some good laughs.. I loved how you had a great personality... You are fun, Injoyable to play with... I remember i told you to sign up for SoL... Haha... I missed that day... Btw, you pwn me in nf if you want Smile just tell everybody, your a good dueler.. A pro hah.. and a pro in ffa also... I will miss you rachel.. Love yah Smile)) <33

BlueNinja: Man you are a legend lol... I miss you man, we havn't talked much, but i liked your skin, so i wor it a bit sometimes :PP miss you man.. peace..

Swifty: Dude, Your an great guy... I'm sorry i didn't give you a video of my breakdancing yet.. But i quit.. Sorry.. Haha... sUcks.... But yes, i quit break dancing.. I'm going to stay with Bmx for now Smile Love you Swifty, your a great and wonderful guy to hang out with and talk to ... And a hell of a fighter :PP love you bro.

BLUE FLAME

Dragon: I remember when we first met.. We used to duel all the frikin time... Both with our red styles, we were getting to a point were we sweated when we fought.... I love you bro... I will miss you so much... I remember when i was a recrute in sol, then you finally joined :p and you were also in the first TT.. A great guy dragon.. And a true duelest... You are a challenge in dualing... I love dueling you man Smile if you ever want to get a taste of people who don't do force shit, come to Ce or CA bro Smile and pwn some no0bs with me :p.. Love you dragon.. Peace..

Igrom: Another pro duelest in SoL... You or dragon should half gotten the swordsmanship medal instead of Draco, no offence drac :PPP I will miss you to drac :PP anyway you were also my other Flame Tourny match... And i won it... I feel that you should have won it.. I'm sorry... I hope you see you also man.. Peace bro..

Lucifer: MAN!!! OMG I MISS YOU ALREADY!! Dude we should do something sometime.. i will miss you luci.. I can't wait intel we raise hell someday.. As Mephisto and Lucifer Smile... love you bro... .. and i mean it.. i lvoe you bro Smile no homo.

Sebbat:.................................*Wipe tears from my eyes*.. I will miss you sebbat.... you are like a brother to me.. in real life... I WILL MISS YOU... i will never forget our moments...........Our duels.. I remember when i was still a no0b and i beat you in dueling one time.. haha, and you said wow this kid is good.. And stuff... and all the fun times in Forest house.. man i just want to go there.... and all that other stuff.. me talking to you is, that i feel comfortable talking to you....And i really want you to come visit me.. please.. i will miss you like i lost my father or mother.... Bye Sebbo.. Love you man.. And i will never forget you...

Solidsnake: I will miss hanging out with you... you are also like a brother to me... A true leader of EoC also haha.. Making the fourms.. Helping us out... Being the best guy to try to get us out there... omg i miss you... and i will never forget you... Love you solid... I love you man.........ugh..

CYAN FLAME

Ajunta pall: DUde.. omg.. i will miss you man.. Even though i rage sometimes because youi pwn me in ffa haha... You are a like another mentor to me.. Teaching me how to skin a bit, and teaching me how to do some stuff in ffa.... Thank you for helping me when i was down... Thank you aju... Please come visit me also... please...

King Kernow:.. Omg...............................Omm....g..........It's hard to say goodbye to you to...........So fucin hard.........I love you kernow... You are the reason i started in this clan...You took me in... You are my most best friend.... I love you man.... There are feeling that i can't put out there man...I will miss all the moments we had together... omg.............Sorry im leaving......Bye kernow....Goodbye...

NickDeClaw: We didn't really talk much.. But thank you for leting me know things sometimes.... I'm glad to see a great and True legend with us... Thank you nick, and thank you for also being a great friend...

Xasomur: You are a great and funny guy dude... I will miss you and i lvoe you also... Please forgive me if i ever sound annoying to you.. but, thanks for being a cool guy to me... Thank you...

EX SOL LEGENDS AND GREAT PEOPLE TO ME

Mereel: We havn't talked much, but you are a nice guy, you are a great guy infact.. We can keep in touch in Xfire but... miss you MereeL Smile

Grimlore: Dude, i miss you, u were funny and a great guy... I want to see you again... And just hear you to make a joke... once more.... miss you bro... peace.

Hektor: You are a good guy.. A guy who i looked up to, because you are a great fighter, and a true legend to sol.... We had great moments together... You are now Mc,Hek but in my mind, you are still that pro SoL hektor.... I love you man... Hope to see you again... peace..

TimmySkywalker: I miss you... i lvoe you.. come back... i want to see you again... i havn't seen you in forever.. and im sorry for yelling at you for leaving.. .i know how it feels... im SO FUCING SORRY....Your never on Xfire... and i just want to say.. i miss you... please come back...

I don't really remember anybody else... But i lOVE YOU ALL!!! .... It took me awhile to do this. but it was worth it.... I feel bad because I'm leaving, but..........But............But i just idk........

Please do me a favor, i want to see your other comments.. so please do not take me off of membership in sol yet.. because i want to see all your comments.. Because i just..idk....

If anybody wants to keep in contact with me... My Xfire is "kreydon" no capitals... And my Steam is Cr0nEKyr0. And my Email is ethan.kilmer24@yahoo.com....

idk wat to say.. i i...i.. feel tearable....

GOOD BYE SOL.. I LOVE YOU SUNRISE OF LIBERTY!!!!
I hope i have completed my task of becoming a legend.....
My last sig..

~Micr0z~ ~mIcC ~Micr0~ ~Mic~ ~Micr0zoftY~
<3
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 8:55 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad Sad Sad MICRO Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad.....My best trainre Sad Sad Sad Sad What will I be without you Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:18 pm

Eeeeeh, that's not a post I thought I'm going to see anytime soon.

Quote :
you were also my other Flame Tourny match... And i won it... I feel that you should have won it.. I'm sorry...

But the rules were faaaair ! (And I even hit a superkick there, lol)

It's regrettable that you want to leave, since your name is what comes to mind when thinking about SoL. A legend, man ! At least you're still in the game... you better polish your NF there or Igrom will come and discipline you.

Microsoft's Departure 24181
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:22 pm

Igrom wrote:

Microsoft's Departure 24181

I will break your neck if you hurt him!
Back to top Go down
Dany17
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Dany17

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 12:32 am

Bye bye i will miss you in SoL Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 1:02 am

cya micro... We will raise hell again, just idk where maybe on another server? Razz
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 1:46 am

Bye bye micrO Sad Sad Sad we will miss you
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 3:59 am

Mikster Dont leave yet i beg you...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 5:21 am

wtf, were you drunk when you wrote this ?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 5:40 am

Sad Micro please!!!! Think about it one more time please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We want you to stay!!!!!! We don't want to lose you!!!!!!!!

We will miss you Sad Hope everything good for you in the future.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 6:07 am

Microoooooooooo Sad, i will miss you a lot mate, we had lots of fun and great moments, i knew when i saw you the first time that you were going to be a great dueler and a great sol member..

See you soon.. I will miss you a lot Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 6:39 am

It's really sad to see you go Micr0 Sad - You have an amazing capability to manage and leaf effectively, creating fun and friendship on the forum and making a great atmosphere. I am sorry the server got a bit too force minded for you - Admins need to crack down on this anyway.

Thanks so much for your kind words, evidently as Aju pointed out you were either drunk or very caring when you wrote this message. I think it's the latter.

I hope you find fun in Ce or if you carry on EoC then good luck with that amazing guild! I hope you and Tim will be there because it will be hard to not see you guys.

Will miss you a lot bro. I think your major issue (very much like me in real life so we are quite alike) is that you care too much about what other people think about you, also like me you have a lack of confidence in yourself. You need to see you are tenfold better than you think yourself to be. The funny irony is that it's a case of people with no confidence reassuring other people with no confidence that their lack of confidence is unfounded Razz

Anyway sod what people think - Do what makes you happy.

Stay in contact!

Your eternal friend

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:48 am

Aju wrote:
wtf, were you drunk when you wrote this ?

Micro, this is ridiculous... for god sake man... Well... after all it's your choice.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

Dude...not you too.

GOD DAMN IT. NOT YOU.

You are my stormtrooper-period buddy!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! :<

Man...stay on Xfire! Bai bro..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:31 pm

there is nothing you have to be sorry about. we all love you micro Smile always did Smile
hope to see you around Smile
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 4:39 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!u cant leave! MicrO you showed me how to kick and you said 1 day ill be a pro Sad(( Sad
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 4:52 pm

Yes, And you will be.. Because i can see you have great confidence in ffa, and FF... Trust me, Do not do what i just did... Do not think of the bad in yourself... Think of the good.. And then once you do this, you will become a nibler someday, Or Ajunta... I forgot you also in the thing.. and im sorry for that... I love you alex.... Have a good time man Smile :')

Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:16 pm

When we can ffa in CE?Aprantice against master.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 9:16 pm

Atleast we can see you MicrO in Ce or Ca server but we will still miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft's Departure   Microsoft's Departure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microsoft's Departure
Page 1 of 1