)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY

Go down 
+21
Ashly
Axel
devY The Invincible
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Boogieman
TheGraanulaarian
Ichigo
Weaver
Phoenix
Hektor
teddybear
Junior >X<
gunnarwish
Lucifer
mantA
Nibler
Kernow Pilgrim
Rex
Alex
lunarstrain
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lunarstrain

lunarstrain

WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Empty
PostSubject: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:52 am

WHATS GOING ON ?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:55 am

lol mabey ppl are going back to school???? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 4:52 am

Bots are active enough.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 5:00 am

I imagine because of a range of reasons - September marks the beginning of academic studies for most people.

We still have over fifty visitors to the forum a day so be assured the server's inactivity isn't representative of our inactive community ^_^

Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 7:19 am

But Kernow, I am just one man Surprised. It makes me blush though that you view me as 50 people Embarassed ^^
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:45 am

I work from the noon to the night this week so i am unable to get on the comp and online. And morning sleep long to the noon.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 9:35 am

College and work for me, but i try to get on if people are around, plus i have to be bored of League of Legends first xD
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:39 am

UG
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:13 am

TTrue on that, recently some of us ran to ug server and play there. So that explains itself...
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:01 pm

who play in UG? LoL

i still online,but nobody enter for play with me Sad
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:03 pm

Are you american? If yes then it s obvious.
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:27 am

Its empty cus i dont play ^^. Im the reason lol... Jk

I cant play atm, some probs.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:54 am

But you give the contribution for server inactivity too so... it s part of our fault too.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:23 am

yeah i would love to see more and more on, no point of a admin coming on to the server empty, unless he is amgetting all bots with mines around his area Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:44 am

Game is boring ?!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 7:51 pm

Its inactive because i am inactive.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:18 am

This off topic but i dont want to open a new one for such a small matter, but basically err...ive been taken off the members list? scratch
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:56 am

Hektor wrote:
Its inactive because i am inactive.

Yeah sure,server is inactive cuz hek is inactive...Ahh how boring text.
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:14 am

So what's happening guys?; I saw this topic and thought if SoL server was down, but luckily it isn't which is good.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:23 am

Phoe you have no member access or you aren't on the HTML list page?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:40 am

The member list page doesnt have my name in the yellow rank sector, but I thought it may have been because im not playing anymore, but i notice other inactives are still listed. My members access appears to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:17 pm

Um and it says im white flame :< im green flame ^.^
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:37 pm

Fixed both problems there. I probably screwed your entry up earlier, Phoenix, sorry about that. <3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

Thanks Graa mate, i hate to be a be a pain, but the colours are wrong. It should be Phoenix would appreciate it if you sorted that bud, thx Wink
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:44 pm

Ok euhhh back to the topic. I suggest to arrange some kind of clan meeting or general meeting in game on weekends or evening, well only if any of us is able to have some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY    WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY IS THE SOL SERVER SO DEAD LATELY
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next