)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

One big problem. With IP.

Go down 
+6
teddybear
mantA
Nibler
solid snake
Rex
Fireman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireman

Fireman

One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 4:13 am

First topic message reminder :

OK....

Hi.

Well, just instinct for things.

My brother does not have Internet access, and thus affiliated with me.
And found that can not go play on your server.
And so I had a suggestion.

He would get unban and could go to your server.
And I would not go on sol 6 months (normal length of ban) So now it 5 months. And then I got permission and I began to walk on your server. Otherwise, recognize us by name, he uses only one and it is]=Jedi=[*P*Last-Jedi. And I Fireman. He still has one and therefore it is MicroSoft. I hope he umozninite So unban. Still recognize us as of this he is much weaker, and listens admins.

Thank you and hope that we will allow it this way. If so, I will wait to open on a server. Too.

Again THX For Reading.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 1:11 am

well, that AoS guy didnt talk much or told us anything on forum nor server, he just lagged us over and over again, and used strange hacks, that ppl couldnt connect anymore. he even emptied our server... idk if it really crashed... but oh well, hec rossed the lines anyway xD
even if he "just" lagged, he got banned 10 times, with 10 different ip's xD
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 2:34 am

Well that is the lag hack. I guesss. The reason is that when connectED players still survived the lag hack attack bc of the strong internet connection while other players disconnected bc of weak internet connection the server itself need to work its procedure until it s finished with the clientinfouserchanged protocolling. And while the server is busy with that, it constantly opens threads to write into the logs and if a connecTING player who s trying to connect to a lagged server , the server is off the serverlist until it can send signals to the masterserver. That means that new connecting players cant connect. It s te so called "after effect" to let the engine "run after" the laghack attack. And if it s over and all procedures finished, it is back online and got listed up on the serverlist bc it has sent packets to find masterserver.

It s hard to explain but it s my theory about that issue...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 3:44 am

sounds logical.

on another occasion he had changing pings. jumping between 0-400... you know how that could be?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:43 am

No idea atm.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

You can adjust your ping that ppl see by chaning ur snaps. Try /snaps 5 then put it back to /snaps 30. PPL do this a lot if they have good ping. They can pretend to be way further from server so ppl don't know who they are by ping rate.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 12:45 am

But as xaso mentioned it goes from value zero to 400 ms ping, so how is that possible to gain zero ms when you have normally like 100 ms pung all the time (from middle europe with good internet ofc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One big problem. With IP.   One big problem. With IP. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One big problem. With IP.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2