)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 This seems to be goodbye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: This seems to be goodbye.    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:53 am

Well hello everyone how are you all?
I doubt I will ever get another copy of JK2 or my original back.
I am not going to ilegally download JK2.
So I will now list everyone who has been good to me.
Hektor: Thank you for your patience and teaching me even though i still don't get it Razz
Kernow: Always the one for fun and didn't complain when I always asked for guns Very Happy
Seb: Ohh the admin abuse. I loved it. The fun was epic.
Nick: When ever I saw you i knew my spelling was going to be corrected!
Xasomur: Lets just say you cant get more serious than a German Very Happy
Wolf: Axelelelelellelelelelelelelelelelel was what was to be expected when I came online Very Happy

And to everyone else thank you.

If I ever come back I will notify you don't worry.

If you want me I will rarely come on here or join my minecraft server. Serv.mcfaction.net

Well I guess for the final time. Goodbye


Last edited by axelelelelel on Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:12 am

download it from piratebay i have a nocd crack i can give u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:26 am

My good ol forum has a download link of jk2 which i have uploaded the iso. You can download it there without worries, multilingual btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:33 pm

axelelelelel wrote:
Well hello everyone how are you all?
I am not going to legally download JK2.

You mean "I am not going to illegally download JK2".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:11 pm

Why worry about pirate download JK2? It's almost impossible to find JKII in any store today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:22 pm

Amazon....

Anyway Axel you're not leaving the clan are you? Many members are inactive but always will be part of the clan! I hope you're staying! Please update us on this ^_^

~K.P

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:59 am

Boogieman wrote:
Why worry about pirate download JK2? It's almost impossible to find JKII in any store today.
that s why i have uploaded my cd in case if it s lost. Now its cd is gone...

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Amazon....

Anyway Axel you're not leaving the clan are you? Many members are inactive but always will be part of the clan! I hope you're staying! Please update us on this ^_^

~K.P
If he is 18 then he can buy it there by himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:17 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Amazon....

Anyway Axel you're not leaving the clan are you? Many members are inactive but always will be part of the clan! I hope you're staying! Please update us on this ^_^

~K.P

no im not leaving the clan just that i haven't got enough money to buy another copy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:21 am

Sad Axeeeeeeeeeel D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:52 am

Ok Axel I've decided -

I will buy a copy of JK2 for you from Amazon, it doesn't cost much - less than $10 dollars in most scenarios.

The only complication is that you have to give me your address, and I have to work out overseas posting, or do the Americans have their own 'Amazon'? Like the French do.

If you want me to do this I think it best we correspond by email, person to person instead of username to username. Also you need the permission of your parents, I will be happy to discuss with them if you want. Available for Skype or whatever if they are really cautious.

The only thing I ask is that you play JK2! Keep the game alive and the clan. Not for the rest of your life of course but another year or so (coming on like once every two days etc) would be cool!

Anyway let me know what you think.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:10 am

BTW it's not illegal to download a copy of JK2 online if you already have bought it.

Another thing actually it's not illegal to download at all, just upload. (I think this depends on the country, state, and such)




---------------
Ok Axel I've decided -

I will buy a copy of JK2 for you from Amazon, it doesn't cost much - less than $10 dollars in most scenarios.

The only complication is that you have to give me your address, and I have to work out overseas posting, or do the Americans have their own 'Amazon'? Like the French do.

If you want me to do this I think it best we correspond by email, person to person instead of username to username. Also you need the permission of your parents, I will be happy to discuss with them if you want. Available for Skype or whatever if they are really cautious.

The only thing I ask is that you play JK2! Keep the game alive and the clan. Not for the rest of your life of course but another year or so (coming on like once every two days etc) would be cool!

Anyway let me know what you think.
-----------------


You seem generous, want to buy me some online games? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12824

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:25 am

well nightmare IS right. if you have BOUGHT the game, you may OWN a copy of it for security reasons. in my country (which is germany) it IS NOT allowed to DOWNLOAD a copy of it (yea XD cool eh? you know mein kampf by hitler... you may own it, but you may not buy it xD). Uploading is worse.
but he is also right on this: depends on the country ^^

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:55 am

Problem is that im not allowed to order things online for the next few months.

Thanks for the offers of buying it for me but i would feel bad for it as I am only a guy online.

But ill see what I can do. Probably get it ordered for a day my mum is at work and im at home.

And Kernow I am english. No need for overseas shipping Razz




Last edited by axelelelelel on Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:56 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT I JUST HAD A BRAIN WAVE THE SECOND I CLICKED 'POST'.

I normally order videos through my brother. He owes me £10. So I can get it through him as if my mum sees his name on the box she wont expect anything as he orders alot of names and books.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:24 pm

Chicken will miss ya axelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:27 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
BTW it's not illegal to download a copy of JK2 online if you already have bought it.

Another thing actually it's not illegal to download at all, just upload. (I think this depends on the country, state, and such)




---------------
Ok Axel I've decided -

I will buy a copy of JK2 for you from Amazon, it doesn't cost much - less than $10 dollars in most scenarios.

The only complication is that you have to give me your address, and I have to work out overseas posting, or do the Americans have their own 'Amazon'? Like the French do.

If you want me to do this I think it best we correspond by email, person to person instead of username to username. Also you need the permission of your parents, I will be happy to discuss with them if you want. Available for Skype or whatever if they are really cautious.

The only thing I ask is that you play JK2! Keep the game alive and the clan. Not for the rest of your life of course but another year or so (coming on like once every two days etc) would be cool!

Anyway let me know what you think.
-----------------


You seem generous, want to buy me some online games? lol!

What the fly a kite have you bastards done to LAAAF!? Shocked haha

I dare say you can buy a copy from Ebay for £10, its hardly beyond the realms of possibility that you can get another copy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:29 pm

There's always Steam. Re-download it whenever you need it and no CDs.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/6030/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

Hi nick <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

Hai sexy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

Aaa....Hai?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:33 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
Hai sexy <3

Oh thanks for noticing, ive have been working out... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:05 am

Phoenix wrote:
Nightmare_I wrote:
BTW it's not illegal to download a copy of JK2 online if you already have bought it.

Another thing actually it's not illegal to download at all, just upload. (I think this depends on the country, state, and such)




---------------
Ok Axel I've decided -

I will buy a copy of JK2 for you from Amazon, it doesn't cost much - less than $10 dollars in most scenarios.

The only complication is that you have to give me your address, and I have to work out overseas posting, or do the Americans have their own 'Amazon'? Like the French do.

If you want me to do this I think it best we correspond by email, person to person instead of username to username. Also you need the permission of your parents, I will be happy to discuss with them if you want. Available for Skype or whatever if they are really cautious.

The only thing I ask is that you play JK2! Keep the game alive and the clan. Not for the rest of your life of course but another year or so (coming on like once every two days etc) would be cool!

Anyway let me know what you think.
-----------------


You seem generous, want to buy me some online games? lol!

What the fly a kite have you bastards done to LAAAF!? Shocked haha

I dare say you can buy a copy from Ebay for £10, its hardly beyond the realms of possibility that you can get another copy lol

Sue me for being poor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This seems to be goodbye.    Today at 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 
This seems to be goodbye.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SAKURA Goodbye bass tabs
» SAKURA goodbye Chords
» Goodbye there !
» Goodbye Snowy Road
» Baby Baby Goodbye! [CHORUS OPEN] [No auditions needed]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: