)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Hello everyone do you have this problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Hello everyone do you have this problem Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:27 pm

On some websites I get connection was reset after loading and the connection has timed out.

Have you seen this problem before.

because I cant get access to some forums and stuff

Cheers

fisto
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

I connect to facebook fine tho
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 1:06 am

Connection timeout probably.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:30 am

i dont know how to fix it guess i have to wait until my internet is fast
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 8:05 pm

Same here, i hope next week, monday or tuesday, the technicians come and fix.that cable replacing crap. Then i can call these ppls in provider that they should bring me some hardware to let ke install these and then have a happy "fast (finally better than 56k)" 32 mbit/s internet which i need to think, how i have to improve my network infrastructure to keep a good speed without much loss.

Did you guys know that wifi connection reception strength is all about the internet speed and affection of pings?

Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:01 pm

now I am getting a problem called The connection was reset
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:51 pm

Did uyo make a speedtest and see how fast your interneet is?
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 3:10 pm

Well i know now its not my internet I heard that the website is having problems so its all good
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

Ok the cause is serverside A? Priblem solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone do you have this problem   Hello everyone do you have this problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone do you have this problem
Page 1 of 1