)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Extremely Sorry

Go down 
+2
solid snake
Weaver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Weaver

Weaver

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:54 am

Hello everyone, I am very / extremely sorry for not have been active this week, I've had many problems during this week such as that I was sick many days -.- and then stuck with college work unfortnantley Sad. In case if you guys haven't noticed / seen me in the server is because I don't have any graphic card and video card ( Upgraded from XP to Win7 and didn't receive any graphic card or video card. ), I don't feel so good because I haven't been given the chance too meet anyone of you SoL members pale . I just hope soon enough that I will go too a store which sells these video and graphic cards Smile
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:48 am

Don't worry Smile We will wait here Smile Just take your time and come active again Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:12 am

Yeah man, i ll be waitin too, and meet you there. But until then i might have better internet.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:14 am

who cares ... so many are inactive, you don't have to be sorry for being inactive, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:49 am

Hello again guys, I am sick today also Sad Have an infected throat right now so probably going to have eat lots of medicine's the following days so I can't be online all often if you want me to, and even the doctor has said to me to rest so I do as he says, but just keep in mind that I won't be online for days Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

No worries Weaver thanks anyway for checking the forum! Hope to see you soon and get well!
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 8:23 am

I promised him that I would fix a new graphic card and better RAM which makes the computer ALOT faster. Keep being active at the forum, Weaver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extremely Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely Sorry   Extremely Sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extremely Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: