)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Ats vs SoL tourney?

Go down 
+7
mantA
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
Igrom
Skambak
devY The Invincible
Lucifer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Ats vs SoL tourney? Empty
PostSubject: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:09 am

Hey Nick and I had a interesting Idea, maybe a quick warmup to get your rust out of u for the TT.
Ats vs SoL tourney, if anyone is interested, reply on here if u are interested, comments if u truely need too, or simply add ats to your favorites on xfire, so u can see if any ATS members are on! 5 basic, 5 ff Tourney format Smile

Btw first one done by me against ATS NICK

Normal
Lucifer O O X O X

Nick X X O X O

results 3-2 Lucifer

FF
Lucifer O O O O X

Nick X X X X O

Final result: 7-3 Lucy
(BTW, Nick has posted on the ats forum the same thing, so if anyone is interested, or wanna show off their skills, please i think this will get even a closer bond between the clans..)
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:35 am

Dunno if you have decided to keep me in or not, as I already explained i did nothing of the things that you wrote down except for killing merc, but he use to lame alot so it should be on some level be counted as 'counter-laming'. Anyway i could do this if you decide to kee me.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:37 am

Devy, that post related to nothing i put on here... lolz this is for basically signing up for the tourney..
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:41 am

devY The Invincible wrote:
Anyway i could do this if you decide to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:50 am

I agree on devY's participation... he's a SoL recruit.. untill the matter is solved by the Council.

Btw I would like to participate, can someone explain me how to add ATS to my xfire plz?
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:22 am

I'm up for it as well.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:26 am

GO SIND
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 9:35 am

I trying still for contact wise how to contact ats(besides their forum) but all i can think of if we can see them on their server, or if they come to ours, then maybe that is the fastest way to challenge them, (BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON ACTIVITY OF COURSE LOL) and devy if u do join, then just have fun that is all i ask..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 10:58 am

Well we can use SoL Representative's account to talk on their forums.

Nick is an honorable opponent, graceful in defeat as he is glorious in victory (as you are also Sind Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

tks kernow i think, anyways yeah maybe the representative account would be the fast way, and hopefully this will make the bond stronger between the 2
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:42 pm

I hipe there s no abuse and no more idiotic people.who just ruins the tourney so lock the server with a pass or something.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 2:06 am

I would like to join but i wont as long as i'm banned from there. If i get unbanned i could join this tournamnet.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 3:20 am

and that is probably the other reason, if this tourney is gonna work, we will have to unban both ats and sol members from each server.. I know this may sound crazy to most of u(mainly the older ones who had their issues with the past, hopefully the past can be put aside, and have a newer and alot stronger bond..)
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:10 am

There's no ATS members banned from our server if i'm right??? Just SoL members are banned from ATS server.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:21 am

erm sindy... you are hc. and you have access to the non-public area.
you know we have 3 ppl banned. emil, aos dragon and some ips of paladin. why you claim we have to unban ats members?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:49 am

Dc admins cant unban or what?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:15 am

lol they can xD
but there are no ats ppl banned. like i said, 3 ppl are banned Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:31 am

Sorry, idk how.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:39 am

um xaso, i was mainly referring to the ats server, and btw ik who are banned or not on this server, i was just wanted to get that clarified about the conflict... with the bans lolz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

mhhh k.... I love you
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 7:09 pm

Uuuuhm, I dont have any problem knowing that Outcast will definantly NOT agree to this. end of story. If he finds out any of his members have been having a TT with us....he would probably kick them from his clan.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 12:03 am

um battledroid, outcast has changed, the problem is you are not active enough to figure that out Razz many of us have gotten on SoL server with Tags with no issue, all i need to hear is what Nick has to say, and it will all work out Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 12:18 am

I thought sindwinder was a SoL member.....not ATS?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 12:25 am

*facepalms* i am with SoL, i am trying to start this with the help of Ats Nick..
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 2:07 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
many of us have gotten on SoL server with Tags with no issue,
it makes it sound as if you were one of the ATS members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ats vs SoL tourney?   Ats vs SoL tourney? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ats vs SoL tourney?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next