)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 it taked long to be called this again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 6:42 am

It taked long now but since the new admins are in sol


ABUSE LIKE A YEAR AGO admins running around killing people with empower and amghost and gripping or slashing

this is happening a lot once again sol is getting the title again of abusing clan in the list GJ new admins i gaved sol my respect my support and now soz but this. i realy dont like soz but i want support and give respect to ppl that use admin to fight players with admin powers (empower amghost guns telerunning to training so they cant die when they lose and hte lower admins (power abuse with Auto admin when he lose ) this all seems to be allowed only a little laugh from those who can stop this. And the bubble kicking and telerunners are making there way back again and if you ask admin to solve it that ignore it and care more about there empowering powers this is now like UG and the funny thing is UG was the most abusing clan before but guess what much sol members where in it with admin now some got admin and now the thigns that happended to UG now happens to sol if sol change back to this i cant stay friendly helpfull etc it's now so annoying to play admins attacking you with empower with combinated with amhost ppl speed absorb and bubble kicking running into your way or try to kill you telerunning admins telerunning to training when they lose so they cant die ppl like fireman and his newb friend and power doing what they want who cares the admisn wont get annoyed by it they dont care they are to bussy with there empower and tryinf out admin commands at this moment admin is only used for there own entertainment and they do what they want and ppl that get bubble kicked abused by admins with empower etc need to accept it.



PS: i'm sure some ppl will understand this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2336

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:00 am

Umm give out names who you see abuse so we can proseed handeling things. And ba aware that we still have member pass which allows you to take off bubbles (bubbles=off) take off teles (teleports=off) and can tele to training. Those are the things that every single member of this clan can do (of course recruits can't)

But give out names of the admins so we can handle this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:14 am

Axel empower amghost ,power Auto Admin Telerunning Ich(but ich atm calmed down with admin and sometimes other ppl got empowed by admin to and attacking ppl with empower and now each admin allowes bubble kicking telerunning or whne a other admin see someoen abuse his admin they just laugh and ignore it and do liek they didnt see it when ppl ask to turn off tele because so much telerunners admins ignroe us and same with the bubble kickers they only care about there own admin pass and use it this prove once again admins that are to young to use admin gets it and abuse it i even sens some bans soon to because it works on ppl there nerves and mine to this is how i came in conflict before with sol the ammount of abuse in the server by admins and because it wokred on my nerves i started to lagging and stuff and thne the result i get a ban and the admins dont get a sanction only the visitors get a sanction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:26 am

id just like to point out ive not be online for 2 days :O and i only empowered that many people on my first day as admin Razz lol now i dont giv things out that much and if i do i normally try to keep it inside training away from other players ^.^

anddd i telerun? O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2324

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:36 am

if he is referring to me today, empowering and ghosting sebb and axel, we were having fun doing stupid things to one another.. I mean Axel didn't even kill someone with the empower.. The only thing that happened is that Axel wanted to kill one another with ghost and empower on (which i thought was funny)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:42 am

Admins are supposed to KEEP THE PEACE IN SERVERS! and if i overlook at such situations, it really dissappoints me much, though i rarely use admin for such a purpose.

Either the HC take care to reduce thebadmin cmds to these cmdsbwhich are REALLY NECESSARY TO KEEP THE PEACE IN THE SERVER or the adminsystem is only for abuse for their advantage or their own entertainment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:48 am

I was abused by sindwinder yesterday. First he kicked me out of the server for no reason, then ghost mode and interference when I was killing other people with saber up, etc. H3lp he wants my wealth!! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:55 am

Wel, ya see ? That s what i find disgusting about that madder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunnarwish



Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:59 am

ich liek i told you are now calm with admin but some other arnt i had fun when u was a balloon and me and xaso where tryign to hit you but it's not fun when someoen attacks you with empower and amghost and when a admin absue auto admin and teleport to training whne he lose a fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 8:01 am

No idea how to turn autoadmin off. But if i knew it, i would...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2324

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 8:59 am

lmao am i being blammed just for being lamed by laaaaf all the time, i was talking half the time laaaaaf, and besides, if u find that entertainment is dulled just becuse they didn't kill people with it. whatever lol, axel and sebb were fine with it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2336

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 9:25 am

Btw merC just saying you blamed axel of abusing admin if i'm correct. I just want to say that Axel is not admin. DC admins can't use ghost they can give empower and guns and they can give those to people but they need to know when to take them off. If someone has emp and he even one time attacks someone with it it should be removed from him. But if someone attacks him he should just heal and use protect or drain. But some people just hunt people who have emp when they don't do anything which is wrong too.

And why are you blaming just admins about the teleport things when every single member can take teles off. Not just admins all SoL members can do that!!!! Every member can take teles off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:56 am

Ok well we dont know much about the adminsystem, sorry. Thing is, that there should be something which ppl can inform themselves who s able to do what. Since you say that pll can turn some triggers on or off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12854

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 1:34 pm

i think its sad, that ppl arent paying attention to the fact that there are ppl who are touchy when its about admin use. some sensitivity would be appreciated.
on the other hand its sad that these topics, as helpful as they are as a policing of our admin behaviour!, always are a big-time-drama-admin-abuser-armageddon-evil-downfall-corrupt-server-chaos-omg-old-ats-rememberance kind of topics. i would more like to see that we know what happened, and which admin was there. its kind of easy to find out WHO is admin, just check the member roster, at the bottom is a list of all actual admins.

and i think that some communication on the server would help more. someone who is getting abused, just sends a pm to an admin "hey they use empower on me" or "why they are killing me with ghost?" and the things wouldnt be a drama. if the admin then doesnt react or makes fun of it, then its a real case of abuse. otherwise there is no intention to harm someone, and just an overreaction. and when i say overreaction i dont say that the behavior of the admins on the other side is correct to 100% anyway. if they would monitor better what the ppl do with their empower, then we wouldnt have the reason for such an overreaction.

but the key remains: communication Smile

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

+++ Xaso

Laaf wrote:
I was abused by sindwinder yesterday. First he kicked me out of the server for no reason, then ghost mode and interference when I was killing other people with saber up, etc.

I don't beleive this for a second.

Power and Axel have no admin, no-one has provided with any screen shots of administration abuse form Ichigo.



___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 6:27 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:
lmao am i being blammed just for being lamed by laaaaf all the time, i was talking half the time laaaaaf, and besides, if u find that entertainment is dulled just becuse they didn't kill people with it. whatever lol, axel and sebb were fine with it..

The only thing i did with emp and ghost was duel sebb...who had emp and ghost (hardest duel ever!)

If you think I am doing something wrong say something at the time to notify me if i accidently hit your or something. Or you could just tell a admin that I was 'Abusing'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Misery



Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

LordSindwinder wrote:
"lmao am i being blammed just for being lamed by laaaaf all the time, i was talking half the time laaaaaf, and besides, if u find that entertainment is dulled just becuse they didn't kill people with it. whatever lol, axel and sebb were fine with it.."

You were in game for like 5-10 minutes. So yes I guess you were talking for 5 minutes. The other 5 minutes it was mmm admin abuse! Cool


Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
+++ Xaso

Laaf wrote:
I was abused by sindwinder yesterday. First he kicked me out of the server for no reason, then ghost mode and interference when I was killing other people with saber up, etc.

I don't beleive this for a second.

Power and Axel have no admin, no-one has provided with any screen shots of administration abuse form Ichigo.



Well I always back up my statements don't I. Cool

Evidence #1: This guys previous admin abusing history (check the other topics, screenies, records, etc.) I pretty much gave him an admin abuse criminal record.

Evidence #2:


Only for laaaaf... =[


Right after being kicked as you can see...
So according to him, I was kicked because he thinks I KS? Jump on Space and mwheel + skillz. Either way he shouldn't kick because of that. It ruined my score.. Sad

Basically I was attacking him and someone else, he interferes at times when I'm fighting someone saber up and tries to gang me. Then I rape them both or sometimes three. So then he cris KS and /dckick best then later /q.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:38 pm

In sol teh fps is a real garbage. Not even more than 110 fps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:03 pm

Ok Laaaf, I eat my words, thanks for giving evidence supporting your claims. I can see from the screens that Sindwinder is justifying his kick because you use a KS, which isn't appropriate. Also Axel was /amghosted 'only for laaaf' which is also seems abusive.

I will open a council topic deliberating a punishment for Sind, I'll update you with the results here.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2336

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Mon 10 Oct 2011, 1:02 am

@Manta i have 125fps on yavin all ways Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:18 am

I was ghosted 'only for laaf'. That didn't mean i attacked laaf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wehr



Posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:49 am

Good job Laaaffy. Biggest prob I've had lately is admins empowering/terming n o obs. Then the admin will leave server so the n o obs can lame their little hearts out.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha'



Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:07 am

wehr wrote:
Good job Laaaffy. Biggest prob I've had lately is admins empowering/terming n o obs. Then the admin will leave server so the n o obs can lame their little hearts out.

w
e
h
r

Narwhal Bless the Little Cotton Newbs "NOT" I Also Do Agree I Was In Sol Yesterday Some Guy Was With Empower Not to Mention With Power Using that Bloody Auto Admin As Glitching Us Out Into A Ban, I think you should remove Ban From AA Have something Like "Well i dont know Just use your Initiatives" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:58 am

Axel wrote:
I was ghosted 'only for laaf'. That didn't mean i attacked laaf.

If I give a gun to my mate Ben saying 'shoot that guy', it doesn't make it any more right if Ben refuses to shoot him.

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master


Posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

Such an unfun, nitpicky thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: it taked long to be called this again   Today at 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
 
it taked long to be called this again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» URBAN ICON Highpoint used to be called what???
» how long will this xp event last?
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse
» My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story
» Long Island Singles HALLOWEEN 80'S PARTY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: