)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Attention for all members and recruits of SoL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

After due deliberation. Council has decided that from now on, due to ambiguity and constant change, the 'UG' community of JK2 is to be treated as a clan. They have members, a forum, a server and most aspects of our own website and infrastructure (which we're happy to share of course).

Any members/recruits who are currently in UG must post an annoucement topic on either SoL or UG that they wish to leave the respective clan. Power, JediRex and nVidia, you all in UG so you must post an annoucement of whether you want to leave SoL (post here for that) or an annoucement for leaving UG (post on their forum).

All links must be posted in reply here to be accordingly checked. All members of both communities must post a link.

If people that are in both clans haven't posted a link within one month of this post date they will be automatically dismembered from SoL on the basis of inactivity and potential surreptitious multiclanning. Of course if the user returns from coincidental inactivity and decides to rejoin SoL they will be given back their old rank on condition of posting a link of departure from UG.

~Council

Onen hag Oll

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
solid snake
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

Read the council topic carefuly so you understand what is the meaning of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 5:04 am

Teddy listen to me. UG does not consider themselves a clan but we do. Besides...if you want a guild maybe you should visit EoC. You know....the guild you might be come a council member in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 6:42 am

Timmy why should we consider it as clan if theyd dont? Thats weird. This topic makes me nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 7:51 am

Im choosing to stay at sol, oh i forgot that i never joined UG lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 9:16 am

Teddy read the council discussion! There you see our valid justification why we are making UG a clan status from OUR perspective. Also in that topic you'll find mantA's link to non-public for further proof, of which has already been leaked....

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Mon 21 Nov 2011, 2:58 pm

Ted I totally agree that it is 100% confusing, but the thing is that UG considers themselves a guild but they act like a clan. Their intentions are irrelevant in this situation, only their actions drive them now. What I mean by that is that it doesnt matter what they say, their true intentions are revealed by what they are doing.

I've lost too many friends to other clans Teddy. I won't lose another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 1:50 am

LoL u think u will lose me? Lol. Btw, when should we talk on xfire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 3:40 am

I just got this earlier, so now officially UG is a clan according to Wyatt.

Hi all members of UG!

Yesterday Wyatt finally said the magical words to me... "UG is a clan again"
That means that you may no longer be in any other clans while in UG, so if you're in any other clan you will have to decide, UG or the other clan (An example could be SoL?)

This is a final decision (It will not change again). Please take your time, think it all through If you choose to stay you only have to keep wearing our tag and be active on the server, but if you leave we would like if you would announce it

Thanks

~Kameleon~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 4:20 am

As i thought...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 6:00 am

One more for the council. *high five*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:27 am

Hehehehe i knew it wasnt clan some days be4. So Idk now, give me some days time. Ill see.
And first i must talk to timmy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:40 am

It seemed the bad mouths which i ve mentioned to you in xfire, teddy, has been revealed as the truth .... :s

Guys, whoever is a sol member or ug, decide yourself, where you want to belong to, but remember!

"A strong bond of friendship will never gets destroyed, even if both of us are in different clans or families."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:50 am

Agreed with Manta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 8:54 am

Talking to power in xfire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 3:25 pm

Guys.....I GOT DIS!!!

Yes Ted we shall speak through the magical portal known as Xfire!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:01 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
through the magical portal known as Xfire!!!

o_O wats dis? Smile Jk kk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

Updates Power, Zero and Teddy?

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:11 am

Kery i said ill do it soon, but first i have to talk with Tim. Hope u understand me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:36 am

Who the hell is zero and what does he has to do with sol?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:36 am

He's, uh, a member. He's supposed to be one. I have never seen him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:26 am

Teddy the deadline is the 3rd - Hurry!

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Thu 01 Dec 2011, 5:19 pm

I will reply as soon as i talk to him. Dw Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:03 pm

Power, Zero and Teddy have been dismembered. To re-gain their rank they should post their link of leaving UG, within a reasonable amount of time.

Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solid snake
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:43 pm

FA need to change their forum right if they haven't done that yet. After that member pass can be changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Sun 04 Dec 2011, 9:54 pm

Just letting you know, If you don't need me as I see, Im not planning to re-join Sol. It betrayed me, so i think i wont wear sol tag anymore. I just wanted to talk with timmy, before i make my post, but timmy was not active some time. I didnt know u guys are so impatient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Today at 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Attention for all members and recruits of SoL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next