)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Attention for all members and recruits of SoL

Go down 
+12
wehr
SkullCrusher
Igrom
Xasomur
teddybear
Rex
sebbat
solid snake
mantA
Leonardo
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

After due deliberation. Council has decided that from now on, due to ambiguity and constant change, the 'UG' community of JK2 is to be treated as a clan. They have members, a forum, a server and most aspects of our own website and infrastructure (which we're happy to share of course).

Any members/recruits who are currently in UG must post an annoucement topic on either SoL or UG that they wish to leave the respective clan. Power, JediRex and nVidia, you all in UG so you must post an annoucement of whether you want to leave SoL (post here for that) or an annoucement for leaving UG (post on their forum).

All links must be posted in reply here to be accordingly checked. All members of both communities must post a link.

If people that are in both clans haven't posted a link within one month of this post date they will be automatically dismembered from SoL on the basis of inactivity and potential surreptitious multiclanning. Of course if the user returns from coincidental inactivity and decides to rejoin SoL they will be given back their old rank on condition of posting a link of departure from UG.

~Council

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 11:38 pm

OMG LOL! How can you dismember Zero xD The Zero of SoL is not the Zero of UG Smile The Zero of SoL is Mihawk (Remember him?) and the Zero of UG is Shifter (Main founder of UG) Smile How rude of you just dismembering Mihawk for being inactive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 12:07 am

SAD!

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 12:09 am

Im in SoL.

i say long time ago i leave becouse merc lame me but me and merc make peace so i stay ^^

Im not in Ug only mick friend and then i can laod hes new models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 12:30 am

teddybear wrote:
Just letting you know, If you don't need me as I see, Im not planning to re-join Sol. It betrayed me, so i think i wont wear sol tag anymore. I just wanted to talk with timmy, before i make my post, but timmy was not active some time. I didnt know u guys are so impatient.

looks like you wanna leave... you had enough time to leave ug.
but you can rejoin sol anytime you figure out ug is not what youre looking for Wink
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 1:57 am

Xaso u don't get the point? I said ill make my post when i talk with tim. Tim wasnt active so i couldnt talk to him. I was waiting him, but you dismembered me. See?
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 2:52 am

That's just ... A big LOL to the SoL council Smile
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:43 am

Milhawk hangs out in 1.02 in jk2 he finds t much better and much more active.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:51 am

Well, if that zero isnt the zero who is in UG, we can dismember him anyways for inactivity, like we did with rodri and leo, if he comes back, we make a new poll for him
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 6:02 pm

=(
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 6:45 pm

SoL is just ... Lol'ing bullshit ^^ Dismembering one for being inactive xD LOL, but oh well xD And that is correct Sebbat, the Zero of UG = Zero/Shifter/fLaXXiE/Trigger and the Zero of SoL = Zero/Mihawk/Warlock Smile He uses Warlock and Mihawk the most these days Smile He and Shifter had a fight on who should be using the Zero name, and Shifter won that fight (At the time they were both in UG). Smile - Still BS dismembering him, but I'm sure he doesn't mind Smile Besides he just picked up Skyrim and new games like that, and he still plays a lot of Republic Commando these days, so I surely think he can live without SoL Smile - Our Zero have been quite inactive since he began coding some plugin for his CS 1.6 server ^^' ... Cool plugin I must say Smile But well yea, Zero's just = Inactive Razz
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:48 am

First of all, who the hell are you?
Second, give me a hug of my forum if you're just gonna talk shit about my council.
Third, our rules and ways to carry on with our clan do not concern you, so i love you
Forth, thanks for the info. Bye bye
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:59 am

SkullCrusher wrote:
SoL is just ... Lol'ing bullshit ^^ Dismembering one for being inactive xD LOL, but oh well xD And that is correct Sebbat, the Zero of UG = Zero/Shifter/fLaXXiE/Trigger and the Zero of SoL = Zero/Mihawk/Warlock Smile He uses Warlock and Mihawk the most these days Smile He and Shifter had a fight on who should be using the Zero name, and Shifter won that fight (At the time they were both in UG). Smile - Still BS dismembering him, but I'm sure he doesn't mind Smile Besides he just picked up Skyrim and new games like that, and he still plays a lot of Republic Commando these days, so I surely think he can live without SoL Smile - Our Zero have been quite inactive since he began coding some plugin for his CS 1.6 server ^^' ... Cool plugin I must say Smile But well yea, Zero's just = Inactive Razz

I can say only LOL to this.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:06 am

Power - To rejoin us please just post your leaving post link which you make on the UG forums - Can't wait to have you back buddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention for all members and recruits of SoL   Attention for all members and recruits of SoL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention for all members and recruits of SoL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3